Back

Aug 3, 2017
SoC - (Archive) Nemesis Banner.png
Nemesis System

The world of Solanse has many players, both individuals and factions, vying for whatever power they can get their hands on. The Nemesis System is an attempt to recreate the feeling, over a number of playthroughs, that the protagonist has many different enemies waiting in the shadows to strike.

The Nemesis is an adversary drawn from a pool of potential enemies that the player has to face repeatedly as the game progresses. Very little is known about these Nemeses; where they come from, what they represent, or why they have chosen you as a target. They all have different backgrounds, methods, motives, and masters, but are united by their relentless pursuit of the player character. The Nemesis appears to the protagonist in special Nemesis events, which represent their encounters.
  • The Nemesis Event is a special type of event that exists outside the bounds of the main event spheres, and it has its own special set of rules.
  • Nemesis events represent the plots and actions of the Nemeses, and as a result can occur at any time. Nemesis events have a random chance of being encountered regardless of the event pool chosen.
  • Nemeses are unflinching in their desire to destroy you, and this is reflected in their events, which consist of hard choices, and difficult challenges with punishing consequences. Failure to do well against Nemeses will result in steep penalties, and perhaps even more devastating events being added to their pool. Succeeding, however, will force the Nemeses to suffer setbacks of their own.
  • There will also be additional ways to weaken, delay, and even defeat the Nemeses, but these will all require an investment of player turns, and have little overall outcome on the endgame. The player will have to choose whether to spend turns planning for the Nemeses and lose time that could be spent elsewhere, or risk the chance of encountering powerful Nemesis events unprepared.
  • Adding additional Nemeses allows new events, lore, locations, and new challenges to be added to the game without having to make large adjustments to the core game.
So like, how are things on this front? :whistle:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Resident Evil's Nemesis got lost and ended up in SoC world? And he has nothing better to do than chase after the MC just like his old job? :unsure:
Yeah, pretty much. But there's more than just one, supposedly. Originally anyway. ^^'

jadezz

Jul 21, 2017
So hey, can we have a dick-shrinking potion to make Rowan a more effete fuccboi?
Yeah you could add a wardrobe too to only allow him to leave his room while wearing girl panties and a dress.

Maybe while you're at it alexia and rowan could switch jobs. Rowan being the maid and alexia conquering villages and castles. She already can cast magic and obviously has the bigger cock, so it's the obvious choice (cocklength = power).

• Haha
Reactions: Azriel Satan

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Yeah you could add a wardrobe too to only allow him to leave his room while wearing girl panties and a dress.

Maybe while you're at it alexia and rowan could switch jobs. Rowan being the maid and alexia conquering villages and castles. She already can cast magic and obviously has the bigger cock, so it's the obvious choice (cocklength = power).
Fund it.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Really liking the hints of potentially setting Rowan up as a dark lord to overthrow the twins in I assume the end of the game based on your alliance choices. Feels like it's going to be a long wait for another in game calendar year, how many years or arcs are planned for this game?

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Pretty much after wrapping up the Rastedel arc.

There will be three Acts in total if I recall correctly for SoC. So, we're not even a third of the way done for this.
Yeah I think I got there then ty

Reactions: Back

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
So i noticed one thing. We have a medieval fantasy setting. And everyone have shaved pussiy. Even OrCs...
so is it intentional design choice and we have shaved pussy lovers lobby or we will have Bushes OF Love somewhere someday?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
So i noticed one thing. We have a medieval fantasy setting. And everyone have shaved pussiy. Even OrCs...
so is it intentional design choice and we have shaved pussy lovers lobby or we will have Bushes OF Love somewhere someday?
They also aren't all fucking filthy and wearing rotting clothes. They also have magical toothpaste apparently.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Pretty sure it is a design choice considering the art is consistent in this regard. :ROFLMAO:
Yeh this is diffenetly a conspiracy of "perfect wifu" lovers . A Den of perfectionists!
Imaging for example Delane while she is prisoner at orc camp has unshaved pussy and while we save her and she in town she has shaved one. Will be nice little detail and another kink added to the mix.

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Muchos

May 31, 2017
Who says this isn't happening in the future?

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Just a example to point out the absurdity of complaining about the corruption feature in a game where it is one of its key aspects. So just maybe try developing some comprehension skills next time. :sneaky:
I guess you having an issue with reading is confirmed, because I didn't complain about that. I was asking for actual clarification from T51bwinterized. Please work on your reading comprehension skills my friend and then you wouldn't be have to be corrected so often. Thats two for two you making claims about things that never happened. I look forward to a third.

Still waiting for you to answer my question in my last responce. Along with the non dick related things in the post. You mocked me beause of the potion example but pretend the above image is somehow less absurd?

Also about the dick size discussion, I am inclined to agree such dynamics are played up in the art of the game, if not so much in the game's writing, so maybe there was some disconnect. I'm fine with chalking it up to just "artistic liberty", but I can also see how someone could read more into it if they were inclined to. I will say that a pure Rowan looking into magical ways of enlarging his dick would maybe be just a wee bit out of character, considering everything and all the risks involved, I think his time would probably be better spent into more productive things. Maybe corrupt Rowan could be petty enough to get a bit obssesed about that, but somehow I don't think dick size would be the deciding factor in how Rowan manages to take down the twins.
See its obvious, even other people noticed this. Also I agree with regarding the pure Rowan thing. Based on the logic of the game, it seems something a more corrupt Rowan would do vs the pure version.

Last edited:

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Nothing wrong with magical toothpaste and shaved pussy. Alexia likes big red dick as well. Nothing wrong with that either.

Reactions: T800

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I guess you having an issue with reading is confirmed, because I didn't complain about that. I was asking for actual clarification from T51bwinterized. Please work on your reading comprehension skills my friend and then you wouldn't be have to be corrected so often. Thats two for two you making claims about things that never happened. I look forward to a third.

Still waiting for you to answer my question in my last responce. Along with the non dick related things in the post. You mocked me beause of the potion example but pretend the above image is somehow less absurd?

See its obvious, even other people noticed this. Also I agree with regarding the pure Rowan thing. Based on the logic of the game, it seems something a more corrupt Rowan would do vs the pure version.
"There is a ghost of a reasonable piece of feedback here"
Sure, he confirmed everything you were claiming and totally wasn't being polite while rebuking your claims.

But go on keep waiting for them to confirm what you want to hear. Pretty sure they found it funny, better than the "ntr everywhere" cry babies crowd. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes