Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Sure, he confirmed everything you were claiming and totally wasn't being polite while rebuking your claims.

But go on keep waiting for them to confirm what you want to hear. Pretty sure they found it funny, better than the "ntr everywhere" cry babies crowd. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Its interesting watching you jumping between my posts to avoid the fact you screwed up on reading so many of them. I guess its a cope to avoid admitting you were wrong.

Reactions: monk_56

Kianu Rivz

Sep 8, 2020
Does anyone succeed with triggering threesome of Rawan and Alexia with Liural? I saw the scene, where Liural witnessed Rowan and Alexia in the bedroom. Then Alexia adopted the idea of sharing. But after they just talked and nothing happened. I skipped several weeks, but there was no event after.

jadezz

Jul 21, 2017
Does anyone succeed with triggering threesome of Rawan and Alexia with Liural? I saw the scene, where Liural witnessed Rowan and Alexia in the bedroom. Then Alexia adopted the idea of sharing. But after they just talked and nothing happened. I skipped several weeks, but there was no event after.
yes when Alexia asks Rowan if he sleeps with Liural you have to tell her yes, to keep her loyal.

jadezz

Jul 21, 2017
Yes, as I said, I did it and Alexia adopted the idea of sharing. But then the two girls just seated on the carpet and talks. Rowan said something like "I imagine how cool would be to see them both naked". But no event was triggered.
ok then no idea maybe you need to have a certain amount of corruption with Alexia to trigger the event. If you still have a save at that point you could try to cheat Alexias corruption up or you share it and I'll try to trigger it.

Reactions: Kianu Rivz

Kianu Rivz

Sep 8, 2020
ok then no idea maybe you need to have a certain amount of corruption with Alexia to trigger the event. If you still have a save at that point you could try to cheat Alexias corruption up or you share it and I'll try to trigger it.
Here the saves. Thanks

jadezz

Jul 21, 2017
Here the saves. Thanks
ok I've looked through your flags and don't see any reason why it shouldn't trigger. Alexia cheated on Rowan, you've slept with Liural, Alexias corruption is over 50 and you've triggered her medium corruption event. So no idea what you're missing. Only thing I could think of is that you might need to trigger a certain Jezera event to get Alexia interested in girls.

I've added a save of mine while triggering the threesome event if you're only interested in getting the event. But no idea what you're missing.

jadezz

Jul 21, 2017
ok I've looked through your flags and don't see any reason why it shouldn't trigger. Alexia cheated on Rowan, you've slept with Liural, Alexias corruption is over 50 and you've triggered her medium corruption event. So no idea what you're missing. Only thing I could think of is that you might need to trigger a certain Jezera event to get Alexia interested in girls.

I've added a save of mine while triggering the threesome event if you're only interested in getting the event. But no idea what you're missing.
Ok forget what I wrote I found out what you're missing. You don't have enough corruption with Rowan. Seems kinda strange cause during the event Alexia is the one who refuses to sleep with Liural and not Rowan and the walkthrough only talks about Alexia too. Maybe someone will add the condition to the walkthrough. Anyway I've set Rowans corruption to 50 in your save so it should work now.

Kianu Rivz

Sep 8, 2020

Finally got it. Thanks a lot!

Jul 1, 2017
Enjoying the game so far, obviously wishing for more Jezera x Rowan scenes cuz that one screenshot in the OP page got me- In any case really like the idea of Rowan becoming a sovereign of chaos after retiring the whole folk hero thing. Not necessarily pure evil or heartless mind you. Neutral to bystanders, fair to his subjects, and Good to his allies- Horrible to his enemies.

On that note: Continuing to challenge Cliohna is simply the best thing possible. Might not be productive in the short term from a pragmatic standpoint but god damn that was good. One of the best character development moments if you're trying to set Rowan on a path of chaotic domination.

Reactions: T800

Evillin

May 26, 2020
I would like to see more gay content in the future, as the latest updates are mainly aimed only at the straight audience

Reactions: Stes

Deadpool113

Aug 27, 2019
Need help with running this game on UBUNTU 20.4......the game says its Linux compatible but game folder has an exe...i tried running it through wine but nothing happens

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I would like to see more gay content in the future, as the latest updates are mainly aimed only at the straight audience
We've been keeping close to our promise of 15% M/m content. With this latest release we included a new M/m random event, as well as reworks to M/m Rowan x Greyhide and M/M/F Greyhide threesome material.

Deadpool113

Aug 27, 2019
We've been keeping close to our promise of 15% M/m content. With this latest release we included a new M/m random event, as well as reworks to M/m Rowan x Greyhide and M/M/F Greyhide threesome material.
hey man....can you please help me figure out how this game can run on linux?? it says the game now has official linux support but i have no idea how to run this on linux

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
I am a writer.
We need more kinks!
Few next updates will be focused on castle NPC character arcs.
So as far as i understand Helena Ark will have two different routes Bed Slut and War Slut? Can i have a suggestion ?
She is very slim like war like girl if she go Bed slave route can her body slowly go softer because of lack of training? boobs bigger and ass (may be Omg softer belly)? That way we will see her degrading not only mentally but physically as well!
Will be great right?

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes