RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Maybe you missed the whole setting about being Rowan and Alexia being blackmailed into working for two evil and perverted demon siblings who want to create their own kingdom? :rolleyes:

I mean if you are really looking for some lighthearted romance with magic dick potions this really isn't the place. :LOL:

Kianu Rivz

Sep 8, 2020
Hi!

Can someone make it clear for me: does the game end at Week 60 or there is some way to complete the task about allies? I found the orc camp, in which I can do some actions. But despite this the task is not completed. How then to do it?

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Maybe you missed the whole setting about being Rowan and Alexia being blackmailed into working for two evil and perverted demon siblings who want to create their own kingdom? :rolleyes:

I mean if you are really looking for some lighthearted romance with magic dick potions this really isn't the place. :LOL:
I never once requested lighthearted romance or even romance in any of my posts. As for the dick potion once again, just an example and considering girls grow foot long dicks in this game. Your replies about it are rather ridiculous, but maybe you struggle with reading and thats why you think I requested lighthearted romance somewhere.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Hi!

Can someone make it clear for me: does the game end at Week 60 or there is some way to complete the task about allies? I found the orc camp, in which I can do some actions. But despite this the task is not completed. How then to do it?
To get the orcs as allies, you very specifically need to finish the Orc camp story involving Delane in one of four ways, either helping one of three orcs gunning for power/to stay in power, or by rescuing her.

• Love
Reactions: Back and Kianu Rivz

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I never once requested lighthearted romance or even romance in any of my posts. As for the dick potion once again, just an example and considering girls grow foot long dicks in this game. Your replies about it are rather ridiculous, but maybe you struggle with reading and thats why you think I requested lighthearted romance somewhere.
Just a example to point out the absurdity of complaining about the corruption feature in a game where it is one of its key aspects. So just maybe try developing some comprehension skills next time. :sneaky:

• Angry
Reactions: Ragingrager

Back

Aug 3, 2017
You can be subtle and have Rowan planning some of this out, overt to the player doesn't mean overt to everyone else in the story it self. But yes I'd like Rowan to actually show more obvious planning to be destroying the twins and just more active steps in general. I'd like to show that he's actually doing this because things are coming to together in a plan of sorts. Instead of just acts of random defiance. I also obviously understand that at first Rowan isn't going to really have a plan, and it will just be acts of random defiance, I get that. But it doesn't seem to be going past that stage.
I agree. I, too, would like to see a more proactive approach by the captured pair (and any allies) within the game about actions taken against Bloodmeen. I'm aware there's already some in the game, but a few more plotlines or story scenes where the player makes progress along this path unbeknownst to others not aligned to them and specifically from the demonic pair would help to flesh out the game more, imo, in this regard. They could be minor one-shots, or they could be a more involved process for the long game (and even better if these give real effects to the story or game stats later on). If there is the risk of any in-game failures or setbacks (partial or outright) and then anyone involved having to deal with any consequences while Rowan and/or Alexia maintain their cover and supposed allegiance to Bloodmeen would also be an interesting development as well. For instance, the Helayna Escape scenario was a great example of this. It could be approached in many different ways and the outcomes of which were quite varied. Good stuff there! Hope to see more stuff like this in the game... (and maybe the return of the Nemesis too). ^^

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Hi!

I mainly focused on Ulroc so the first thing I would do would be to try to find the noble he kidnapped. and slowly try turning her on to the prospect of an orc marriage. you'll need to provide her with things looking for presents is the main but I believe she asks for books as well in which case ask Cliohna. Pretty straightforward from there keep hunting for gifts until you can't then talk to the noble again until she succumbs to the orc chief. You get a nice scene for it too

Reactions: Kianu Rivz

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Hi!

You may find the first link in my signature useful.

Reactions: Kianu Rivz

Back

Aug 3, 2017
at what point is the story at rn?
Nearing the end of the first Act. Don't worry, there's significant content in the game -- more than some completed games even! There are multiple "paths" to choose from. Give the game a try sometime! Cheers and have fun!

Reactions: Snugglepuff

mikomess

Jul 12, 2017
Hey. I wonder if anyone here is such a big andras x alexia fan, that would be able to provide all chronological scenes/ name of events for them or at the very least cg scene before „the challenge one”. I would very appreciate it

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Bit of an aside to most of the discussion going on right now, but I personally don't really like how murky corruption is in the game. It being at times about morally reprehensible behavior and at other times it being about anything unnatural (and sexy) seems contradicting and with some potentially annoying implications. A twat like Marianne (or whatever the high priestess in Rastedel was called) being a source of purity while a sweetheart like Greyhide is a source of corruption seems to indicate corruption would be more about the nature of the races than about the individuals. But on the other hand corruption turns Rowan and Alexia evil and uncaring while purity keeps them moral and gentle, even if it is eventually revealed there was something special about them, most demons being dickheads is normally associated with them being "corrupt" so it seems to indicate corruption also plays into the morality of the individual.

This creates a pretty annoying implication about the potential of the world, even if we take a dualist perspective about purity and corruption and say that neither force is inherently evil, what would an utopic world look like in SoC lore? Say that by the end of the game we can get rid of all the assholes from both sides so that only nice people remain, would the races have to live segregated from each other, because "corrupt" races interacting with "pure" races could lead into newly corrupted individuals turning evil? What would be the implications of trying to "purify" an individual from a corrupted race, would it transform their personality like corruption does to pure individuals? For the better or for the worse?

Also about the dick size discussion, I am inclined to agree such dynamics are played up in the art of the game, if not so much in the game's writing, so maybe there was some disconnect. I'm fine with chalking it up to just "artistic liberty", but I can also see how someone could read more into it if they were inclined to. I will say that a pure Rowan looking into magical ways of enlarging his dick would maybe be just a wee bit out of character, considering everything and all the risks involved, I think his time would probably be better spent into more productive things. Maybe corrupt Rowan could be petty enough to get a bit obssesed about that, but somehow I don't think dick size would be the deciding factor in how Rowan manages to take down the twins.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Bit of an aside to most of the discussion going on right now, but I personally don't really like how murky corruption is in the game. It being at times about morally reprehensible behavior and at other times it being about anything unnatural (and sexy) seems contradicting and with some potentially annoying implications. A twat like Marianne (or whatever the high priestess in Rastedel was called) being a source of purity while a sweetheart like Greyhide is a source of corruption seems to indicate corruption would be more about the nature of the races than about the individuals. But on the other hand corruption turns Rowan and Alexia evil and uncaring while purity keeps them moral and gentle, even if it is eventually revealed there was something special about them, most demons being dickheads is normally associated with them being "corrupt" so it seems to indicate corruption also plays into the morality of the individual.

This creates a pretty annoying implication about the potential of the world, even if we take a dualist perspective about purity and corruption and say that neither force is inherently evil, what would an utopic world look like in SoC lore? Say that by the end of the game we can get rid of all the assholes from both sides so that only nice people remain, would the races have to live segregated from each other, because "corrupt" races interacting with "pure" races could lead into newly corrupted individuals turning evil? What would be the implications of trying to "purify" an individual from a corrupted race, would it transform their personality like corruption does to pure individuals? For the better or for the worse?

Also about the dick size discussion, I am inclined to agree such dynamics are played up in the art of the game, if not so much in the game's writing, so maybe there was some disconnect. I'm fine with chalking it up to just "artistic liberty", but I can also see how someone could read more into it if they were inclined to. I will say that a pure Rowan looking into magical ways of enlarging his dick would maybe be just a wee bit out of character, considering everything and all the risks involved, I think his time would probably be better spent into more productive things. Maybe corrupt Rowan could be petty enough to get a bit obssesed about that, but somehow I don't think dick size would be the deciding factor in how Rowan manages to take down the twins.
I think we got rid of the corruption gains from Greyhide stuff in the new update. Would have to double check.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Re: Corruption
It appears you might've rolled the concept of Corruption along with what Chaos represents in the game. Remember, individuals (or even entire races) of chaotic races, or races of Chaos as it is sometimes described for the game, could be morally upright and free of corruption. Conversely, there could be morally reprehensible and "evil" individuals on the flip side of that dichotomy.
Corruption is not necessarily morality...
I agree with your third paragraph, manscout. Though, I'd wish there was a little less discussion about comparing dick sizes over other things, such as the game's story, in the thread overall, lol.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes