Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Just finished my play thru, Rowan is becoming a real c*nt. Just wish Alexia will start developing into a "Elsa She-wolf of the SS" kind of character. :p

Reactions: Vampy123

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
i'm sorry if that has been asked before, but throught the search function i didn't find anything useful.

so the greyhide scene got rewritten and i fear for the worse for me. is there still a way to get Rowan to accept Alexia having fun with Greyhide?
before after the threesome ended, they could agree to pursue a relationship with greyhide on their own terms. now the scene ends with greyhide being distraught about the whole ordeal and a promise of rowan to alexia that they need to talk about what happened. however nothing ever happens after that and alexia can become forgehand without any mention of the tryst between them.
is that normal? or did i miss an event?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
i'm sorry if that has been asked before, but throught the search function i didn't find anything useful.

so the greyhide scene got rewritten and i fear for the worse for me. is there still a way to get Rowan to accept Alexia having fun with Greyhide?
before after the threesome ended, they could agree to pursue a relationship with greyhide on their own terms. now the scene ends with greyhide being distraught about the whole ordeal and a promise of rowan to alexia that they need to talk about what happened. however nothing ever happens after that and alexia can become forgehand without any mention of the tryst between them.
is that normal? or did i miss an event?
It's not done yet.

Reactions: mehGusta

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Is there an easier walkthrough for people with low IQ like myself who always end up losing?
The walkthrough isn't exactly a walkthrough.
Basically you need to seize the small castle (I forget the name)by week 20 and need to have successfully completed orc-aid by week 60.

Oct 12, 2018
Soooooooooo, that one commanding knight/Niche of the small castle, if ou claim her for yourself and shes getting mind broken by that ring, is that ever gonna change or is she just a wasteful week?

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Soooooooooo, that one commanding knight/Niche of the small castle, if ou claim her for yourself and shes getting mind broken by that ring, is that ever gonna change or is she just a wasteful week?
Yes. :D
Don't want to spoil it for you by telling you. But you will still have several options regarding her fate later on in the game.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes