Sahil patekar

Dec 15, 2020
Please help me with Helayna routes I'm sooo confused with all the choices .
I want to know how do i make Alexia help Helayna escape?

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
what the...are you serious? dude 4 years and they still in act 1 ...
they changed a lot of things, as the original sprites for the characters, the map, even the design for places like caves, forest, etc. the gameplay changed a little bit too, the next 2 acts should come out faster, and is actually quite hard in the beggining

dhuemnptai

Jul 23, 2019
what the...are you serious? dude 4 years and they still in act 1 ...
Also, the game didn't made profit for two years. Now that they have a bigger team, a more organized art direction, real money to pay the team who works hard on each release. I think even act 2 has already started it's pre-production phase.

Also, the story is really fucking big and complex, with multiple states on almost every event.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: jklhdgadfkfvdas

CQPCon

Dec 27, 2017
Hey, I can't seem to find the UI that shows Rowan's Corruption and Guilt. Have they been implemented yet?

gypsylazers

Jan 2, 2020
im having an issue with my game crashing after completing research for military recreation. the game just keeps giving me the option to roll back and its an un skippable scene

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
a question , can i kill andras in some point?
Fyi gotta play the game smart to potentially get to that point aka by getting all the faction leaders/alliances loyal to you rather than "The Twins" currently there only seems to be a couple of hints of this through the Orc leadership quest and who you put in charge of the city.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes