Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
What's this obsession with dicks all of a sudden? Rowan's dick is bigger than average. Why should he compare himself with orcs that are on average a foot taller than humans, a minotaur and a demon???

jadezz

Jul 21, 2017
What's this obsession with dicks all of a sudden? Rowan's dick is bigger than average. Why should he compare himself with orcs that are on average a foot taller than humans, a minotaur and a demon???
someone sarcastically suggested for rowan to get a dick potion, cause that's his only chance to beat andras (inferior to andras's size cause size = power obviously). It became kind of an inside joke.

I don't judge but imo that would only work in a romance comedy spinoff of seeds of chaos. Starring alexia and jezera as main heroines who fight for rowans affection, our tsundere 'red bull' andras and rowan the harem king (and yes I'm drunk).

Last edited:
Reactions: Nelari

CQPCon

Dec 27, 2017
Hey, for some reason, whenever I choose one of the options for Planning Delane's escape, the other one disappears. I think this is a bug.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
How do you save Delane without having to betray Tarish?
Tarish hating Rowan if Delane escapes is, I'm pretty sure, unavoidable.

Hey, for some reason, whenever I choose one of the options for Planning Delane's escape, the other one disappears. I think this is a bug.
As I recall, it's always been that way. I assume it's an intended mechanic based on the idea that you only need to take care of a couple things to secure an escape, and they can be taken care of in several ways. Could be wrong, though.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
How do you save Delane without having to betray Tarish?
She will dislike Rowan if he saves Delane no matter what, but she might dislike him less if he never lied and said he was gonna help Tarish (either never talk with her in her tent about helping with her plan or refuse to help her).

Without Tarish's help some steps of the rescue Delane quest are harder, but it is more or less the same: explore the orc camp until you find Delane, meet her and get her to trust Rowan to organize her escape, do the preparations for the escape (scout the camp so Rowan can prepare a escape route, get disguises from an orc matron to cover Rowan and Delane during their escape, prepare a distraction for the night of the escape [I believe you can either use Batri's men or the orc runt you can meet when training in the orc camp], and then perform your escape).

Last edited:

Rave454

Jun 14, 2020
I'm confused on how you're supposed to reach the Orc Camp. I only have 7 movement points and I always run out just before I get to the camp, and I've also researched the cartography skill. Plus, I can't reach the drider camps either because I run out of movement points just before that too. There don't seem to be any console commands that can edit this, did I miss something or f*** something up early game? I keep bad ending on week 60 because of I can't reach the camp on the map.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
If you cllick "Continue Exploration" it will drop you on the last explored tile, not the portal.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
I'm confused on how you're supposed to reach the Orc Camp. I only have 7 movement points and I always run out just before I get to the camp, and I've also researched the cartography skill. Plus, I can't reach the drider camps either because I run out of movement points just before that too. There don't seem to be any console commands that can edit this, did I miss something or f*** something up early game? I keep bad ending on week 60 because of I can't reach the camp on the map.
Do you know what happened to bring you down to 7 movement points, and how long it’s been since then?

dhuemnptai

Jul 23, 2019
Do you know what happened to bring you down to 7 movement points, and how long it’s been since then?
Events that make Rowan gets hurt causes the movement loss. Once in a new game I had 4 movement points by week 12. The only way to recover for now is to find an event that makes Rowan heal himself.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes