issue28

May 17, 2020
What is wrong with the quote? Did i say i hate it? Did i say i am against it? Given some content of the game what i said is not that far fetched. Or did you just infer my meaning because you think everyone hates NTR. Like i said. I have no problem with people liking whatever they feel like liking.

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
Please read the quote again, as a certified psychologist, with a diploma and everything, and tell me again that is a professional thing to say. I call bullshit

issue28

May 17, 2020
That was not a professional thing to say. That was a thing a perv will say which I never say I wasn't. I am on this site after all and I enjoy pervy things. Sue me. Why would I be professional when I am commenting on a pic from an erotic video game?

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
And in the next scene he probably fucks her in the ass while Rowan is watching behind the tree to right
Im hoping more in the line of them double teaming her. Alexia proposed to Greyhide " I can bring Rowan along" in one of the scenes in the forge. And borefore the editing of the treesome scene , bouth of them proposed " lets invited Greyhide under the covers next time". So it whoud be just a sensless tease not to have a treesome in some point.

Reactions: issue28

Meilancholiaa

Nov 26, 2020
If I’m remembering correctly, as of two or three updates ago, that scene involves Rowan watching Andras defeating an orc champion, then gives you the option to have Rowan face Andras himself. The outcome of that fight is based on a d20 roll, and while the odds are stacked against Rowan (regardless of stats, as the few stat ups available don’t make a massive difference in these high DC challenges), it is possible to win, though you’ll likely need to savescum to get that outcome.

That said, the skill system and all roll-based checks are undergoing a massive overhaul and will be updated soon™. I imagine the check will still be tough, as Andras is supposed to be an extremely powerful individual compared to Rowan at this stage of the game, but it may scale better with Rowan’s level or whatever they end up using.
Ah, I see. Maybe I was misremembering or they redid the entire scenario. In any case, thanks for the write-up.

In regards to Rowan being fairly weak, is there an explanation for that? Iirc he was in the party of heroes that defeated the demon lord, right? If so, even if he wasn't the party's most powerful member, he should still be among the strongest humans in the setting I would think? I stopped playing back then because I think I was disappointed that this legendary hero was a total pushover in all respects.

Reactions: Drazzin and issue28

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Ah, I see. Maybe I was misremembering or they redid the entire scenario. In any case, thanks for the write-up.

In regards to Rowan being fairly weak, is there an explanation for that? Iirc he was in the party of heroes that defeated the demon lord, right? If so, even if he wasn't the party's most powerful member, he should still be among the strongest humans in the setting I would think? I stopped playing back then because I think I was disappointed that this legendary hero was a total pushover in all respects.
Rowan was the rogue/strategist of the party so definitely not a heavy hitter, and if I recall correctly, a lot of the power he had during their quest came from buffs and blessings that came from the more "godly" party members (forgot the name of the heroine that was the really super blessed one). Rowan was a competent fighter and a brilliant strategist, but without being powered by blessings of the goddess, he's still mostly a regular human being that has been retired from any serious fighting for many years.

issue28

May 17, 2020
I don't think he was a rogue... I mean he failed to see he was sitting on a freaking trap door. Even LV1 rogues have the detect trap ability... Plus as a strategist? After getting his ass kicked the first time by the demons he just goes ahead all by himself and in the open in their lair without a back-up plan?

Meilancholiaa

Nov 26, 2020
I don't think he was a rogue... I mean he failed to see he was sitting on a freaking trap door. Even LV1 rogues have the detect trap ability... Plus as a strategist? After getting his ass kicked the first time by the demons he just goes ahead all by himself and in the open in their lair without a back-up plan?
You're right, a renowned strategist wouldn't run in alone and without any kind of plan, even with his wife taken. And a master rogue (or even a novice rogue) wouldn't fall for the traps he has fallen for. Also, I know the twins threatened consequences if he brought his former friends with him, but not even sending a runner to inform them of the situation with the demons becoming active again in Bloodmeen castle made it hard to suspend my disbelief.

There just seems like a lot of situations where he acts like a complete greenhorn when he should have known better.

Last edited:

mrespoon

May 30, 2020
the lack of progress on this game is really disappointing. it's a good game but IMHO the devs bit off way more than they can chew and the game will never be completed unless they realize they need to dramatically scale back their ambitions.

mrespoon

May 30, 2020
what the...are you serious? dude 4 years and they still in act 1 ...
LOL. 4 years! I thought this game was only a year or two old? 4 years! I take back my other post. these dudes are clearly just scammers. 4 years and they don't even have a picture for a bastard sword or iron breastplate. I wonder how long they'll be able to stretch this out before most of their patrons wise up

• Angry
Reactions: claralover

issue28

May 17, 2020
I agree. My own issues with the game aside this is clearly not a scam. You can see how much was put into this game and the care of details. They clearly care about this game. But this games suffers from many other such games suffer. Too much ambition. Is not a bad thing per se but you will get a production time that is way longer than it should be. Another example is Echhi Sensei which is in production for 2 years now and they only made 1 month of a whole year of story and if it keeps it up like this will be finished in 24 years....

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
Oh i am not hating. Everyone should be a fan of what they like. I am just talking from a psychological point of view. NTR is made to make you feel worthless, like you deserve to be cucked and lose your girl to a superior specimen. It requires a lot of self loathing to be into that. If you are into that that's fine by me, is a free world, mostly.
You think everyone self-inserts? I enjoy the betrayal and the corruption of the female becoming more wanton and giving into lust a little at a time. I think that stems from real-world women being sexually reserved/repressed, typically playing the role of running from male advances to protect their 'integrity', so seeing them so swayed by their lustful desires they break the bonds of a relationship is where the excitement lies. Granted, I'm making some sweeping generalities, and when the female gets to full bimbo/slut she in no longer attractive. It's like a asymptotic curve, where a totally asexual woman is unattractive, and they get more and more attractive as they become more sexually engaged and corrupted, until the point it flips over and they are repulsive. I think I generally prefer female focused or female protag, but the netorare games often do a better job of focusing on the wife's corruption than netori, which seem more focused on the 'other man' and building harems.

issue28

May 17, 2020
You think everyone self-inserts? I enjoy the betrayal and the corruption of the female becoming more wanton and giving into lust a little at a time. I think that stems from real-world women being sexually reserved/repressed, typically playing the role of running from male advances to protect their 'integrity', so seeing them so swayed by their lustful desires they break the bonds of a relationship is where the excitement lies. Granted, I'm making some sweeping generalities, and when the female gets to full bimbo/slut she in no longer attractive. It's like a asymptotic curve, where a totally asexual woman is unattractive, and they get more and more attractive as they become more sexually engaged and corrupted, until the point it flips over and they are repulsive. I think I generally prefer female focused or female protag, but the netorare games often do a better job of focusing on the wife's corruption than netori, which seem more focused on the 'other man' and building harems.
I would agree with you if Alexia would have been the MC. I myself played a lot of female protag games with this type of topic and enjoyed them. But this is not the case in this particular case. The MC is Rowan, and the writing and world build it is well crafted that you can't help not to self-insert to some degree, as a male. Immersion is one of the most important things in most story based video games and general RPGs. If you cannot achieve self-insert than that particular RPG failed in my opinion. It's not the case here which is why by playing it I have some issues with it. The quality of the writing can be good even if I don't agree with what it says.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Does anyone have a save with this scene i know i have seen the walkthrough but i cant get it to trigger for some reason some help would be appreciated jezxarz 1.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: claralover

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Immersion is one of the most important things in most story based video games and general RPGs. If you cannot achieve self-insert than that particular RPG failed in my opinion.
I disagree 100%. I don’t want to feel like I’m the main character in a story when I read a book, watch a movie, or play a video game; I’ve never even self-identified as a character I created in a pen and paper RPG. In any story, I just want to see the story play out, or enjoy the interactions between characters. If a character, including the protagonist, is likeable and understandable, I’ll empathize with him or her, but I don’t see myself as the main character. I understand that some people get a kick out of pretending, and that’s fine, but “immersion” is an entirely optional facet of a story-based game, and mostly a marketing meme as far as I’m concerned.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes