dhuemnptai

Jul 23, 2019
I would agree with you if Alexia would have been the MC. I myself played a lot of female protag games with this type of topic and enjoyed them. But this is not the case in this particular case. The MC is Rowan, and the writing and world build it is well crafted that you can't help not to self-insert to some degree, as a male. Immersion is one of the most important things in most story based video games and general RPGs. If you cannot achieve self-insert than that particular RPG failed in my opinion. It's not the case here which is why by playing it I have some issues with it. The quality of the writing can be good even if I don't agree with what it says.
Well, most of the NTR events are from the POV of Alexia and the player chooses if she is cheats or not. She kinda is a second protagonist in this game. I love the NTR events because it's fun seeing the slow corruption and seduction of Alexia, how the demons and circunstances made the pure housewife, who's absolutely in love with her husband, begging on the knees of the demons.
I don't feel the dread of

LOL. 4 years! I thought this game was only a year or two old? 4 years! I take back my other post. these dudes are clearly just scammers. 4 years and they don't even have a picture for a bastard sword or iron breastplate. I wonder how long they'll be able to stretch this out before most of their patrons wise up
Well, for two years the game didn't made any profit and didn't had half the team it has today. The game has almost 900 CGs now and so many events that is impossible to achieve all of them in a single playthrough.

Reactions: gogliagoop

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I don't think he was a rogue... I mean he failed to see he was sitting on a freaking trap door. Even LV1 rogues have the detect trap ability... Plus as a strategist? After getting his ass kicked the first time by the demons he just goes ahead all by himself and in the open in their lair without a back-up plan?
You're right, a renowned strategist wouldn't run in alone and without any kind of plan, even with his wife taken. And a master rogue (or even a novice rogue) wouldn't fall for the traps he has fallen for. Also, I know the twins threatened consequences if he brought his former friends with him, but not even sending a runner to inform them of the situation with the demons becoming active again in Bloodmeen castle made it hard to suspend my disbelief.

There just seems like a lot of situations where he acts like a complete greenhorn when he should have known better.
yes, Rowan was the parties strategist. He's a very good fighter, especially when it comes down to skirmishing and light armor. But, he can't out duel a demon, and he's not such a master that he can outfight multiple knights at once.

Oh yeah. The trap door. I actually kinda agree with you, and the trap door is basically a relic of writing from years ago. If we ever get the chance to polish that bit, the trap door (and some of the other stupidities of his plan in the prologue) aren't surviving. No promises if we'll get the chance.

LOL. 4 years! I thought this game was only a year or two old? 4 years! I take back my other post. these dudes are clearly just scammers. 4 years and they don't even have a picture for a bastard sword or iron breastplate. I wonder how long they'll be able to stretch this out before most of their patrons wise up
We put out 20k to 40k of words of writing per month, nearly 7-10 CGs per month, and 3-6 Sex Scenes per month and we have for years. Were this the side of a normal game, we'd be cranking a full game out every 4 months. Our present material would be 10 to 15 games worth of content.

The item images are in their present state because that content is slated for removal.

I only want more Alexia x Greyhide (or other naughty NTR scenes). Is that too much to ask for ? :(
Ask and ye shall recieve. We're working on more Greyhide for the upcoming Patreon release.

I would agree with you if Alexia would have been the MC. I myself played a lot of female protag games with this type of topic and enjoyed them. But this is not the case in this particular case. The MC is Rowan, and the writing and world build it is well crafted that you can't help not to self-insert to some degree, as a male. Immersion is one of the most important things in most story based video games and general RPGs. If you cannot achieve self-insert than that particular RPG failed in my opinion. It's not the case here which is why by playing it I have some issues with it. The quality of the writing can be good even if I don't agree with what it says.
I disagree 100%. I don’t want to feel like I’m the main character in a story when I read a book, watch a movie, or play a video game; I’ve never even self-identified as a character I created in a pen and paper RPG. In any story, I just want to see the story play out, or enjoy the interactions between characters. If a character, including the protagonist, is likeable and understandable, I’ll empathize with him or her, but I don’t see myself as the main character. I understand that some people get a kick out of pretending, and that’s fine, but “immersion” is an entirely optional facet of a story-based game, and mostly a marketing meme as far as I’m concerned.
This game is designed to be enjoyed both on a level of self-insertion and on a level of vicarious enjoyment and both methods of engagement are fully supported. It is entirely possible for someone to enjoy the material without self-insertion, even if it's legitimate for someone else to self-insert.

I just don't think you're right about RPGs. There are multiple avenues by which people can enjoy games. I don't think immersion is a gimick or unimportant. And I think that it'd be a mistake to ignore the ways people engage with charachters through identification. But, the alternative perspective that over values it is too narrow and leads to problems understanding why some people enjoy the games they do.

On a personal level, I enjoy NTR stories from the perspective of, like, a malevolent god wreaking havoc on the lives of these poor mortals. It's why I prefer NTR stuff not be from the guy's perspective most of the time (and why Rowan is basically a non-entity in the Jezera x Alexia NTR scenes I write)

Well, most of the NTR events are from the POV of Alexia and the player chooses if she is cheats or not. She kinda is a second protagonist in this game. I love the NTR events because it's fun seeing the slow corruption and seduction of Alexia, how the demons and circunstances made the pure housewife, who's absolutely in love with her husband, begging on the knees of the demons.
I don't feel the dread of

Well, for two years the game didn't made any profit and didn't had half the team it has today. The game has almost 900 CGs now and so many events that is impossible to achieve all of them in a single playthrough.
We treat Alexia as the Deuteragonist and often use her to help drive the arc, as well as to frame events from her PoV. It's entirely deliberete and we design the game that way on purpose. I actually know some female players who said they self-insert as Alexia at times when playing. It all depends on how any individual person wants to enjoy the game.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
yes, Rowan was the parties strategist. He's a very good fighter, especially when it comes down to skirmishing and light armor. But, he can't out duel a demon, and he's not such a master that he can outfight multiple knights at once.

Oh yeah. The trap door. I actually kinda agree with you, and the trap door is basically a relic of writing from years ago. If we ever get the chance to polish that bit, the trap door (and some of the other stupidities of his plan in the prologue) aren't surviving. No promises if we'll get the chance.

We put out 20k to 40k of words of writing per month, nearly 7-10 CGs per month, and 3-6 Sex Scenes per month and we have for years. Were this the side of a normal game, we'd be cranking a full game out every 4 months. Our present material would be 10 to 15 games worth of content.

The item images are in their present state because that content is slated for removal.

Ask and ye shall recieve. We're working on more Greyhide for the upcoming Patreon release.

This game is designed to be enjoyed both on a level of self-insertion and on a level of vicarious enjoyment and both methods of engagement are fully supported. It is entirely possible for someone to enjoy the material without self-insertion, even if it's legitimate for someone else to self-insert.

I just don't think you're right about RPGs. There are multiple avenues by which people can enjoy games. I don't think immersion is a gimick or unimportant. And I think that it'd be a mistake to ignore the ways people engage with charachters through identification. But, the alternative perspective that over values it is too narrow and leads to problems understanding why some people enjoy the games they do.

On a personal level, I enjoy NTR stories from the perspective of, like, a malevolent god wreaking havoc on the lives of these poor mortals. It's why I prefer NTR stuff not be from the guy's perspective most of the time (and why Rowan is basically a non-entity in the Jezera x Alexia NTR scenes I write)

We treat Alexia as the Deuteragonist and often use her to help drive the arc, as well as to frame events from her PoV. It's entirely deliberete and we design the game that way on purpose. I actually know some female players who said they self-insert as Alexia at times when playing. It all depends on how any individual person wants to enjoy the game.
Hell yes. Can’t wait. Honestly, Alexia x Greyhide is in my like top 5 of all sex scenes/pairings for lewd games. Really excited to see where that goes. It’s the kinkiest shit ever, and I love it. Great work.

Reactions: gogliagoop

Balrual

Dec 9, 2020
Just wanted to say, this is my favorite adult game I've found thus far. I do find the RNG frustrating at times (maybe have a more linear game type further down development?). I've had two completely different major story events trigger from the save when I reloaded, so I was confused.

Am I impatient for new content? Fuck yea, but I want it when it's ready, not XYZ date. Maybe have a Rowan/Alexia seduce X character with repeatable option when their mutual corruption is at a certain point? Just throwing it out there.

Thanks T51 & team.

Last edited:
Reactions: 593322

mrespoon

May 30, 2020
"7-10 CGs "
many of the CGs are cropped, many are slight alterations of each other
"10-15 games worth of content"
take out all the nearly identical CGs and you don't
"20K to 40K of words per month"
20k words per month for 1 year is 240,000 words. that's longer than every book in the LOTR trilogy except one
"3-6 scenes per month"
3x12 is 36. you haven't added 36 sex scenes to your game this year
"we have for years"
4 years and still in act one says a lot more than "40k of words of writing per month"

mrespoon

May 30, 2020
No one puts this much work into a scam, that defeats the purpose of scamming
I'd buy that if many of the images weren't cropped or slight variations. give it another two years and it won't be making a profit anymore. their fans will get fed up and start moving on. when that happens this game will go from one act completed in 4 years to acts 2 and 3 completed in one week lol. either that or it'll get abandoned. this game is never going to be finished folks. you all know it, I'm just saying it.

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
Whatever dude, if you're so certain stop whining about it and go do something more productive with your time

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
"7-10 CGs "
20k words per month for 1 year is 240,000 words. that's longer than every book in the LOTR trilogy except one
"3-6 scenes per month"
3x12 is 36. you haven't added 36 sex scenes to your game this year
"we have for years"
4 years and still in act one says a lot more than "40k of words of writing per month"
Let me start with total number of sex scenes because that's easy. These are from the changelogs from between versions 2.53 (released in January) and 2.61 (Released in November). By my count there are 42.
  • Shaya’s Orgy (Group sex)
  • Rowan x Shaya 1 (Acrobatics)
  • Rowan x Shaya 2 (BDSM)
  • Rowan x Alexia (Pregnancy, milking)
  • Rowan x Helayna (Oral, Light Maledom)
  • Rowan x Kethar (Gay, Orc)
  • Incubus x Sister Gwen (Demon)
  • Rowan x Mystery Woman (???)
  • Rowan x Alexia (Voyeurism, Light Maledom)
  • Rowan x Greyhide (Gay, Oral)
  • Rowan & Jezera x Maids (Group Sex, Yuri)
  • Rowan x Valrys (Light Femdom)
  • Andras x Alexia (NTR, Orgasm Denial)
  • Jezera x Alexia (BDSM)
  • Alexia x Mary (Yuri)
  • Rowan x Alexia (Vanilla)
  • Rowan x Female Rylea (Demon, Oral, Maledom)
  • Alexia x Mikael (Cheating, Oral)
  • Jezera x Alexia (NTR, Lesbian)
  • Alexia x Drider (Monster, Handjob)
  • Whitescar x Draith (Maledom, Gay, Furry)
  • Ran-Cou x Zelda (Goblin)
  • Rowan x Maud (Vanilla, Creampie)
  • Rowan x Patricia (Maledom)
  • Rowan x Rylea (Gay, Oral, Anal)
  • Rowan x Helyana x Liurial (Threesome, Cuckqueen, BDSM)
  • Tarek x Alexia (Orc, Handjob)
  • ??? x Marianne
  • The Coronation (Group sex)
  • Rowan x Juliet (Maledom)
  • Rowan x Cla-Min’s Daughter (Goblin, Oral)
  • Rickon x Cla-Yilly (Goblin, Vanilla)
  • Alexia’s Shackle Fantasy (Exhibitionism, BDSM)
  • Male Drider x Rowan (Monster)
  • Rowan x Alexia (Maledom, light exhibitionism)
  • Rowan x Alexia x Wulump (Tentacle on male)
  • Rowan x Alexia (Vanilla)
  • Greyhide x Alexia (Minotaur, Oral)
  • Rowan x Alain (Gay, Anal)
  • Rowan x Patricia (Cunilingus)
  • Rowan x Patricia x Ameraine (Threesome, Light Femdom)
  • Spoiler Orgy
These are just the NEW sex scenes that we've released in 2020. There are also a further 9 scenes that kept existing art and we entirely rewrote the scene. If we include rewritten scenes in the count, that would take it up to 51 newly written sex scenes.

Last edited:

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
"7-10 CGs "
In the past year we have added exactly 100 CGs over a span of 12 months of game development. These represent FULLY UNIQUE CGS. Not crops or variants. Counting crops and variants we added over 200 unique CGs instead. I can drag out the changelogs on those, but they're not demarked as well. But, if you look at the list of new sex scenes and realize most of those scenes have 2-3 unique CGs, and some events from prior years/some non-sexual scenes got CGs that number will make sense.

Yes. We add the equivilent of a LOTR book every year. We have a full writing team so it's doable. We actually wrote closer to 300k in the past year because there were a few months closer to 30k/40k. Seeds of Chaos Act 1, when completed may well be above 1 million words long. Most of which will not be seen in an individual playthrough, because that number includes variant scenes, every random event, every bit of variant text, etc.

This may seem like a lot, but attempting to produce a free form narrative game like this with a novel-esque level of story telling, but also a wide range of mechanics/charachters/and story deviations is an extensive task. One we're only able to complete because of the generosity of our Patrons and Steam supporters.

Last edited:

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Oh, we also started adding animations. We've only got a few so far (I don't have the exact number. Somewhere in the 10 to 20 range). They're rather hard to do because 2D is very time consuming to animate. So that's also fun.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Oh, we also started adding animations. We've only got a few so far (I don't have the exact number. Somewhere in the 10 to 20 range). They're rather hard to do because 2D is very time consuming to animate. So that's also fun.
Are you planning to add or extend a story, so at some point, Rowan can overcome/defeat the demon twins? I don't mind that it's really further down the line ( makes for more satisfying payoff in the end).

issue28

May 17, 2020
Unless the way he overcomes is at least equal to the amount of shit they put him through it won't be satisfying. I am not saying it should be satisfying (well I for one want it to be) but I don't see a way in which that could be pulled off at this point in the story development, given the amount of suffering Rowan goes through. At most will be that feeling of "At least I won't suffer anymore"

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Are you planning to add or extend a story, so at some point, Rowan can overcome/defeat the demon twins? I don't mind that it's really further down the line ( makes for more satisfying payoff in the end).
Well it'd be a pretty odd story if there was no route where you could defeat the (potential) antagonists of the story.

I'm not going to reveal the exact nature of what we have planned. But, there are multiple routes. One of which we have labeled informally "Overlord" targeted a segment of male dom layers. But, there are other routes that will put Rowan at a clearer logger head with the twins, besides that one.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Is corruption tied with relationship levels? Can you get high corruption with Alexia while still maintaining good relationship with Rowan?
Can you guys also remove the cursor in Android version? It is distracting to have. Also, when you click load, the keyboard will open, needing me to type something and hiding other load files.
Does asking for favor to avoid the succubus have consequences?

Reactions: Konstantinus

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Is corruption tied with relationship levels? Can you get high corruption with Alexia while still maintaining good relationship with Rowan?
No, it's not tied. You can have both Rowan and Alexia corrupted but in a good relationship with each other.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
We plan to add more for Mutually Corrupt Rowan and Alexia to do.
Can you guys fix the issues? I only bought the steam version and haven't paid the Patreon so I'm still pirating but it's really better to read things at the comfort of a bed rather than using PC to do so.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes