Jul 2, 2017
Can you guys fix the issues? I only bought the steam version and haven't paid the Patreon so I'm still pirating but it's really better to read things at the comfort of a bed rather than using PC to do so.
Hopefully they fix in the next update, but until then use the floating keyboard option so you can use those slots.

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
Is there much/any gay (or better yet, trappy/twinky) with Rowan as the top?
'Cos so far for me it's been all bottom-bitch all day (admittedly I'm not very far in though).

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Is there much/any gay (or better yet, trappy/twinky) with Rowan as the top?
'Cos so far for me it's been all bottom-bitch all day (admittedly I'm not very far in though).
The answer to your question is... Yes. There are scenes where Rowan does take the throne and doles forth the fuckery. Like Draith. Rowan fucks him three ways from Sunday and leaves him limpin'

He can also fuck Skordred like a mad dog.

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
The answer to your question is... Yes. There are scenes where Rowan does take the throne and doles forth the fuckery. Like Draith. Rowan fucks him three ways from Sunday and leaves him limpin'

And that blonde dude he washed, what was his name again?

Reactions: TheSexinati

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017

Thanks for the quick response.
And, seeing as there is no wiki, could you briefly describe Draith? Masc/fem, human/other, arsehole/niceguy etc.
Thanks.

Reactions: TheSexinati

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
And that blonde dude he washed, what was his name again?
Don't ask me about SOC names lol. There's an 80% chance I'm going to screw up the name lol.

Thanks for the quick response.
And, seeing as there is no wiki, could you briefly describe Draith? Masc/fem, human/other, arsehole/niceguy etc.
Thanks.
No problem. (y)

Draith is a Dark elf... Fairly Twinkish in build and definitely effeminate. You need to have the Monster summoning pit IIRC to get him to join the castle. Bonus points you can watch him get fucked by Whitescar the Wolf fae. Nice guy definitely.

Reactions: kurupt87

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Oh dear, is it that time of the year already?

View attachment 964887
I can understand the criticism if you're someone who jumped in when it hit steam. Since January 31st 2020 the story was just at the Rastadel fall part of the story (basically near the end of act 1) and by the end of 2020 the story only just finished Rastadel's fall and parts of act 1 remain unfinished. I understand they're putting a lot of time and effort into rewriting old content and animating old sex scenes but to write off some people as trolls is a bit much when the game clearly is going to take a long time as the story advancement has grinded to a halt to fix/build upon earlier parts of the game.
I just occasionally check every few months here for updates but I'm not jumping into the game again till they've at least got another year of in game content in there aka act 2.
I'm under no illusion though that I could be waiting between 2 to 5 years for the game to be finished though or just 2 to 3 years for act 2 this all depends on whether the new amount of staff speeds up development or not.

pppjjj

Oct 3, 2020
I replayed the game a lot, but I still cannot bring myself to read all the discussions in Rastadel.
Question to the developers: are you thinking of making lore/longer discussions a little bit more "accessible"?
As much as I love the game, I find some pieces (especially those bits with the nobles and alike) a bit dull, and I think I could enjoy that part of the story better if those parts were spread out over some weeks or something on that line.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Oh dear, is it that time of the year already?

View attachment 964887
Reliable, consistent updates that add very little actual progression to the completion level of the game. While I don't usually err on the side of the "nerr updat tak 2 lung iz no done tul 2096!!!" unless it's for a game that legitimately releases updates with next to no content, which listing would probably upset the tender feelings of any mods present so I won't, releasing reliably and consistently don't really matter if there's not a lot of forward momentum. Seeds of Chaos updates are incremental in terms of actually adding content to the game that pushes the completion level of the primary campaign forward. So whether you agree or not there is some reason for people to take umbrage here. Personally I don't care about how long it takes as I'm in it for Alexia cucking Rowan with a giant cocked bullman.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes