T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Can you guys fix the issues? I only bought the steam version and haven't paid the Patreon so I'm still pirating but it's really better to read things at the comfort of a bed rather than using PC to do so.
We'd basically have to divert coding time from each release to working on an android version. One that cannot be tested easily because Arioch doesn't own an android. We release an android version mostly from player request. But, the way we presently do it is as a copy of the normal version.

Best I can do is promise that when Act 1 is finished to annoy Arioch into making the final Android version a cleaner user experience.

Hi, before I play the game, can I just ask, can the protagonists stay faithful to each other?
Yes. We plan to allow full paths where the main couple can be corrupted together or where they can remain non-evil together. All NTR is avoidable.

Only thing I can't promise is the exsistence of ANY scenes of Rowan sleeping with someone else. There might be a few mandatory ones. But, they largely won't be required.

Last update was at the end of November so, end of January.
Correct. End of the month.

Thanks for the quick response.
And, seeing as there is no wiki, could you briefly describe Draith? Masc/fem, human/other, arsehole/niceguy etc.
Thanks.
He's kind of a twink, dark elf. Shy but kind.

I can understand the criticism if you're someone who jumped in when it hit steam. Since January 31st 2020 the story was just at the Rastadel fall part of the story (basically near the end of act 1) and by the end of 2020 the story only just finished Rastadel's fall and parts of act 1 remain unfinished. I understand they're putting a lot of time and effort into rewriting old content and animating old sex scenes but to write off some people as trolls is a bit much when the game clearly is going to take a long time as the story advancement has grinded to a halt to fix/build upon earlier parts of the game.
I just occasionally check every few months here for updates but I'm not jumping into the game again till they've at least got another year of in game content in there aka act 2.
I'm under no illusion though that I could be waiting between 2 to 5 years for the game to be finished though or just 2 to 3 years for act 2 this all depends on whether the new amount of staff speeds up development or not.
So what basically happened was that we released like 13 months of raw plot, because people were annoyed by the lack of progression. We need to bring the castle storyline up to where we are. It's not just Rewrites. We're adding a lot of new castle material and NTR scenes too.

Let's be honest, if Jezera Had a gloryhole in her room, putting your penis into it would likely not end well for you.
Or it would end very well depending on your priorities.

I replayed the game a lot, but I still cannot bring myself to read all the discussions in Rastadel.
Question to the developers: are you thinking of making lore/longer discussions a little bit more "accessible"?
As much as I love the game, I find some pieces (especially those bits with the nobles and alike) a bit dull, and I think I could enjoy that part of the story better if those parts were spread out over some weeks or something on that line.
I agree! Yeah, I wrote it and I agree. See, the original plan was that those scenes would be more spaced out. Also that some of them would be shorter. There were more plans for sex earlier in the plot too but I misjudged some of the writing times.

In the future, we're going to ensure that they take more weeks to complete (allowing more castle time), and we're going to go back to some of those conversations and make them shorter, more interactive, and more snappy.

Reliable, consistent updates that add very little actual progression to the completion level of the game. While I don't usually err on the side of the "nerr updat tak 2 lung iz no done tul 2096!!!" unless it's for a game that legitimately releases updates with next to no content, which listing would probably upset the tender feelings of any mods present so I won't, releasing reliably and consistently don't really matter if there's not a lot of forward momentum. Seeds of Chaos updates are incremental in terms of actually adding content to the game that pushes the completion level of the primary campaign forward. So whether you agree or not there is some reason for people to take umbrage here. Personally I don't care about how long it takes as I'm in it for Alexia cucking Rowan with a giant cocked bullman.
We're working on that. This coming update we're planning on finishing out two of the castle cast's Act 1 plots. I think we're moving the right direction in terms of speed of development.

I see you're replacing momdadno's art. Is this about sharing revenue stuff?
Not remotely. Momdadno still works on Seeds of Chaos. What we've done is change the system towards one with separate color and line art for the sake of the art pipieline. Art updates are about unifiying the game's aesthetic. I'm not going to go too deep into specifics beyond that. SoC does not work on a rev share model.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2018
One of the few problems I've found with Rastadel is that every time I get pushed back to the map, I can return to the city and continue the 'plot'.

zampara1

Dec 23, 2020
Yes. We plan to allow full paths where the main couple can be corrupted together or where they can remain non-evil together. All NTR is avoidable.

Only thing I can't promise is the exsistence of ANY scenes of Rowan sleeping with someone else. There might be a few mandatory ones. But, they largely won't be required.
Ah thank you for the reply, I just hate those three letters.

Oct 8, 2018
When I'll want to start hyping, I post cryptic Discord messages.

The arc words for next release are:
Wholesome degeneracy.
Handholding? Absolutely disgusting!

On serious note, if its something like scat or watersports, hopefully you know in advance what you're getting in to and obviously skippable.

Reactions: TheSexinati

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Wholesome degeneracy.

Wholesome degeneracy.

Wholesome degeneracy.

Me: "This sounds deceptively like Hooky's work..."

Also me: "Futa on male content? I didn't know I needed this..."

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
Any chance of developing a dominant path for Rowan (because his default is clearly submissive)? I know it'd mean from that point on almost doubling the verbiage required of the dev but it'd be super appreciated.
It's the major difference (in tone) between this game and something like CoC/TiTS - they almost always have a dom path and a sub path through every interaction. This game has one or the other, and 2/3 to 3/4 of the time it is submissive.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Any chance of developing a dominant path for Rowan (because his default is clearly submissive)? I know it'd mean from that point on almost doubling the verbiage required of the dev but it'd be super appreciated.
There's a huge difference between being submissive, and having no choice.

The entire premise is based on Rowan being in the situation he is, because he has no choice.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
The game takes into account NPC character when designing their paths.

You cannot Dom Jezera or Andras, because they ain't no bitch.
You cannot Dom Cliohna, because she's not interested in Subbing, but you can oppose her to the point where the dynamic starts to shift, opening the way for more dominant interactions later along the way.

At the same time:
Helayna's and Liurial's plotline both have Rowan domming.
Draith always subs.
Rowan/Alexia scenes tend to have Rowan being more dominant of the two.

Generally speaking, nowadays we tend to take care to make sure Rowan ain't no bitch either, but some scenes are simply old, and could use an update.

Reactions: T800

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
There's a huge difference between being submissive, and having no choice.

The entire premise is based on Rowan being in the situation he is, because he has no choice.
Thanks, I am aware of the difference. Rowan always gets off on being used though, which means he's enjoying it. Which means he's sexually submissive. If he was dom and chose to please Andras/Jezera at the start (to demonstrate loyalty/protect wife), he'd remain as soft as a wooly hat.

He also, in almost every instance, has a choice of whether or not to actually do the act. As well as him being nominally in charge. So, he actually has lots of choice.

And even if he didn't, it makes 0 difference to the content. The content would still be submissive, regardless of whether he enjoys it or not. Shit, (this never happens in game but) him not enjoying it would make the content more submissive.

And, putting aside most of Rowan's escapades putting him in the submissive role, on the rare occasion that isn't the case Rowan (9 times out of 10) himself chooses to please his partner rather than getting pleasure from them - which is the submissive choice.

I swear, people seem not to be aware that everything sexual is either dominant or submissive. It's just like gay or straight, every single act is one or the other.
Are you serving (giving pleasure - submissive) or being served (receiving it - dominant)? That is a quick and simple guide.

I'm on day 30 or so and I can think of 5 partnerships/scenes with a dominant Rowan (two of which are one-off throwaway characters);
Draith,
Sheena
Luerial (or however you spell her name, the elf secretary).
Unnamed twink dude that Cla-Min appears with
Alexia is also an option here, though she has hilariously few scenes with Rowan (1 variant of 1st scene is Rowan dom, other variant is her, the other scene is her domme no choice - so, 0.5/2 are dom Rowan).

For a submissive (and most of these are super submissive) Rowan on the other hand, well.
Jezera,
Andras,
T'zel-whatever - the four armed futa (I really dislike how she has superior mind control to the library chick, and I really really dislike not being able to fight it, I just have to say no to content and gate it off - futa as sub doesn't occur to femdom smitten writer),
Greyhide,
tavern woman is indirectly on this list (she's attractive yet unfuckable by Rowan and also encourages his wife to cuck him),
Cla-Min (Rowan isn't topping that family, he's being used and blatantly manipulated by power bottoms and dommes whilst somehow being idiotically unaware and unable to resist - no option to revel and take advantage, he's just along for the ride as they make all the decisions),
Qail (or whatever his name is, the adventurer dude in the same party as Sheena),
Shaya (ludicrously she's on this list, given the opportunity to fuck her whilst she is seductively tied up Rowan instead chooses to eat-out a prostitute, a more unpleasant, sissy and submissive act I find hard to contemplate - he views himself as lower than someone who sells their cunt on an hourly basis and chooses to lick and suck up all its juices, vile),
Clondike (or whatever, the magess elf in the library) - I assume she has a whole bunch of femdom scenes (she has an arc where it looks as though you can dom her eventually but it's yet to pay off for me, after about 7 scenes or so of resistance - I don't mind long payoff as long as there is other stuff to keep me entertained in the meantime),
Heleyna (or whatever her name is, noble knight chick from the keep) seems to only have a route where Rowan (keeping her) loves her and wants to restore her - no option (yet?) for dominating/using,
Half-elf chick in mine, Valeyna or something,
Super skinny dark haired chick in the capital.
Futa-Alexia is here - again, it apparently never occurs to the femdom smitten writers that Rowan can still fuck her (anally or vaginally) whilst ignoring her cock almost completely (which is how a dom enjoys fucking someone that has a cock - it flopping uselessly around as it's owner gets fucked is perverse and enjoyable),
mate seeking orcess - ridiculous, he goes through the rigamarole of dominating the competition to then treating this bitch like she's his lover, so retarded. He doesn't love her so why is he making love to her?! She's his prize, an object to hump! You only make love if you have feelings for the other person, otherwise they're a cockholster that requires you to jump through some hoops! Unless, of course, Rowan is inherently submissive and wants to please more than he wants to be pleased.

Bleh, despite what you might infer from the long rant I don't hate this game - it is in 3rd person after all, so I have a dom save and a sub s(l)ave whose life I ruin.
But, I just would much prefer at least a balanced approach to dom/sub.

(Ignore this last comment, rest of my post is serious, this last comment is just exasperation) And less femdom for crying out loud, can't turn around on this board without bumping into more of the bloody stuff.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ianuda

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Interesting how for some there is too much femdom in the game. I was a Patreon at the start because of the femdom content, but imho it shifted more and more to maledom and gay content. Now it seems the game's older scenes might even be rewritten. Hmm, well I guess complaining a lot helps and if the majority of their current Patreons want that content the devs are probably right to follow that demand.
Personally from a femdom lover's point of view I simply moved on to dedicated femdom games,meaning where it is the main thing. Any game where femdom is an also run, just gets too much pressure from people into maledom, since for some reason a good amount of these guys always trigger femdom scenes, even when they are avoidable. Some of them even consider maledom content as femdom, if it is not maledom enough.:rolleyes: Like reading here Helayna is an option for subs.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes