hydro13

May 22, 2017
How i can find the scene where Andras fingering Alexa?
Make sure you have Rowan claim Helayana or whatever her name is for himself. She'll stay in Rowan's room which will anger Alexia and she'll move out. Andras will visit her and depending on how much influence Andras has over her the scene will end with him fingering her till she squirts.

To gain influence with Andras you just to get scenes like Andras taking his stress out on Alexia, Alexia going to Andras for help on the tome and etc.

Reactions: Morathi

ZeeLazy

Aug 30, 2017
I can't find the first 5 images in the second-to-last (the one with the dryad) page of cg. Any help?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Any reason it's tagged with 'female protagonist'?
I think it's because they originally planned to have a side-story where you controlled Helayna and thus it's a remnant of that.

It might be that they're planning on femming Rowan in the long run, but that seems like a pretty long shot.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Game has 2 POV Charachters. Rowan is the main POV, but Alexia is also POV charachter. POV Charachters and Protaganists are not quite the same thing, but for the sake of a website like F95 they might as well be.

Reactions: mesoru

Machcia

Oct 16, 2017
How to get the Helanya x Knights scene? I didn't get either the option after conquering the castle, or to infiltrate it.

sammboi101

Oct 11, 2017
anyone getting stuck on week 22?, it says it would seem you are not the man I thought you were, and such I'm confused I have lots of gold and resources.

Reactions: JenusKudo

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
How to get the Helanya x Knights scene? I didn't get either the option after conquering the castle, or to infiltrate it.
To my understanding it's what happens during the infilitration version, though I forget if there might be a specific requirement. I didn't write that scene, so I'm just running on my memories of the GDDs.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes