TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
How to get the Helanya x Knights scene? I didn't get either the option after conquering the castle, or to infiltrate it.
Helayna + Knights is only available after infiltrating it with spies. It's pretty hard to do as unlocking the brothel takes a while and you need to immediately find a spy and send them to the Raeve Keep, because once you get past a certain amount of time Jezera will say there's not enough time for a spy to infiltrate the castle.

anyone getting stuck on week 22?, it says it would seem you are not the man I thought you were, and such I'm confused I have lots of gold and resources.
You probably didn't conquer Raeve Keep. Head to the east of the map and besiege/infiltrate the castle.

Nexmanus

Feb 13, 2018
Maybe a silly question but has anybody found a way to have both Helanya and the wife (as MC) ? As i have not found a way to keep my relation with the wife at a high enough point to be "ok" with it ? Maybe use the succubus/ incubus to turn your wife a bit more into a bi person ? Hell i'd even suck my wife's dick ( :) ) if it gets me that three way ! And she could help keep Helanya company when im working.

Also a way to keep the relation with your wife would be nice.
In reality now (in the age of cellphones with GPS tracking and cameras) there are duds that get away with having multiple families. But you can't hide stuff from your wife ?

Thus far been having tons of fun playing this game but would like to have a way to still having the wife at my side. Yes i know i'm wierd that way. :p
Why can't a husband and wife not share lovers but still love each other and maintain there relation?

What also would be a fun path is to pick one of the demons and use the trickery they praise you for, to set them against each other. Or even getting into bed (pun intended) with one against the other ?

Aug 26, 2016
Maybe a silly question but has anybody found a way to have both Helanya and the wife (as MC) ? As i have not found a way to keep my relation with the wife at a high enough point to be "ok" with it ? Maybe use the succubus/ incubus to turn your wife a bit more into a bi person ? Hell i'd even suck my wife's dick ( :) ) if it gets me that three way ! And she could help keep Helanya company when im working.

In reality now (in the age of cellphones with GPS tracking and cameras) there are duds that get away with having multiple families. But you can't hide stuff from your wife ?

Thus far been having tons of fun playing this game but would like to have a way to still having the wife at my side. Yes i know i'm wierd that way. :p
Why can't a husband and wife not share lovers but still love each other and maintain there relation?

What also would be a fun path is to pick one of the demons and use the trickery they praise you for, to set them against each other. Or even getting into bed (pun intended) with one against the other ?
I dunno if I'd take it that far, but Rowan being able to have both Alexia and Helayna at the same time would be pretty damn nice.

Reactions: JenusKudo

Padshij

Oct 23, 2017
great game.
I enjoyed it from the beginning to the "end".
still enjoy it

big hands and fat THX for sharing

Padshij

Oct 23, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nexmanus

Feb 13, 2018
Yes, that story line could be used to change her opinion, and give the relation a "twist" and be used to forge a even stronger bond between you and the wife. I do think that it should be a option for every version of sexuality you want to play as, from the more "straight" to the more open minded and even more extreme version of sexuality.

Nexmanus

Feb 13, 2018
Also been thinking maybe set the main character up with the option to repeat interact with some of the NPC's ?
So when you sleep with your wife every week when your back you gain some form of bonus to the bond you have with here. Or when you don't and neglect the relation she would turn colder and more distant.
Same with other characters, the way you keep them close should help out in keeping them more "loyal", that way the events can be used to open options in to how you interact with them or them with you.
Right now there are not realy any "repeat" options for the events (made skippable so you don't have to watch the same animation over and over) that do give relationship points.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Also been thinking maybe set the main character up with the option to repeat interact with some of the NPC's ?
So when you sleep with your wife every week when your back you gain some form of bonus to the bond you have with here. Or when you don't and neglect the relation she would turn colder and more distant.
Same with other characters, the way you keep them close should help out in keeping them more "loyal", that way the events can be used to open options in to how you interact with them or them with you.
Right now there are not realy any "repeat" options for the events (made skippable so you don't have to watch the same animation over and over) that do give relationship points.

We actually have a system that allows repeatable interactions in place. We've begun the slow process of implementing it. For example, all the new scenes with Liurial are repeatable.

Aug 26, 2016
We actually have a system that allows repeatable interactions in place. We've begun the slow process of implementing it. For example, all the new scenes with Liurial are repeatable.
That's nice, will these repeatable events eventually affect assorted stats the characters have like favor and influence?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
At the moment, DM and Arioch still working out some of the fine details on the implimentation of the events. I believe the intentionality is for at least some of the repeatable events to have stat effects, however probably none that can be exploited via repetition. Furthermore, at least with the Liurial content, the repeatable events will include material that furthers along her story in some respects. So it's worthwhile to try the events at least once, even if you don't really care about repeat events.

Padshij

Oct 23, 2017

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Is there any easier way to get to Greyhide or Cla-min's scenes?

It seems quite annoying trying to replay around ten or more times to get things to 'line up', so to say. Especially Cla-mins. It seems that all the other events push it out to where It gets 'drowned' and it rarely happens.

baab74shizzle

Aug 31, 2016
Is there any easier way to get to Greyhide or Cla-min's scenes?

It seems quite annoying trying to replay around ten or more times to get things to 'line up', so to say. Especially Cla-mins. It seems that all the other events push it out to where It gets 'drowned' and it rarely happens.
Here's what I do: I go to a save editor (like ), upload the save file I've been using when the number of weeks is running out, and edit the week variable back to week 5 or so. I haven't done it with this latest update, but it has never caused problems or bugs in the past. Not an ideal solution, but I've been able to avoid unnecessary replays, anyway.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes