hydro13

May 22, 2017
unlock the forge, get the random event to speak and befriend greyhide, mention alexia to him, when you and alexia eat with greyhide choose for rowan to excuse himself

Aug 26, 2016
At the moment, DM and Arioch still working out some of the fine details on the implimentation of the events. I believe the intentionality is for at least some of the repeatable events to have stat effects, however probably none that can be exploited via repetition. Furthermore, at least with the Liurial content, the repeatable events will include material that furthers along her story in some respects. So it's worthwhile to try the events at least once, even if you don't really care about repeat events.
Hmm, interesting. I assume that Liurial will have repeatable vaginal sex scenes as well as blowjobs and bdsm like she has now, right?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Hmm, interesting. I assume that Liurial will have repeatable vaginal sex scenes as well as blowjobs and bdsm like she has now, right?
At the moment that's still up in the air. We are looking at fan feedback for how people are responding to the Liurial charachter and what fans want to see done with her. I don't know when more content is planned for her, though.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Basically, I'm sure neither me nor DM would exactly mind if we saw people talking about:

A. Wether they like her content in general?

B. How much they like repeatable events vs unique events in her context?

C. Is there any sex acts or types of scenes that people are eager to see from her in the future?

egib

Apr 21, 2017
Does anyone know what "Week one of Alexia's punishment" is refering too in the change log

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I just started to play this game but I have no idea how to find ravens keep can anyone tell me
Head east from your original starting point, maybe a little bit southeast.

Are there any pictures in the aleixa/rowan/greyhide threesome?
No.

Does anyone know what "Week one of Alexia's punishment" is refering too in the change log
I don't know how to trigger it, but if you get Alexia to help Helayna escape (I think you need to refuse to help her for it) eventually Andras and Jezera will find out. Then you have time to investigate and eventually you can cover for her or rat her out to Andras. After that, she will get "punished".

Reactions: egib

Tydeusv

Mar 2, 2017
I don't know how to trigger it, but if you get Alexia to help Helayna escape (I think you need to refuse to help her for it) eventually Andras and Jezera will find out. Then you have time to investigate and eventually you can cover for her or rat her out to Andras. After that, she will get "punished".
If you tell on her, it triggers automatically the next week.

Reactions: egib

Nexmanus

Feb 13, 2018
Basically, I'm sure neither me nor DM would exactly mind if we saw people talking about:

A. Wether they like her content in general?

B. How much they like repeatable events vs unique events in her context?

C. Is there any sex acts or types of scenes that people are eager to see from her in the future?
A. The content i have seen so far seems interesting. However it need a context what is the future for her ( from her own point of view), what does she want to achieve. Sex for the Sexgod is nice and if she is a nympho than that is fine. But for me, i like content that has a context. my2cents. :)

B. As stated before i like repeatable event if and when they serve a purpose. (like getting closer to a other character) But it should never be a grind for grind sake then it would become a pain to play and we would not want that. Unique events should be used as a door if you go past this point you cant go back so watch your step. A good option would be to mix them so every ones in a while a repeat should trigger a unique event (its hard to say no to a partner when your balls deep :) ).

C. For me its about the context (again like a broken record ;) ) But as you asked, i think she should be left adaptable so she can be added to any other relation if and when you choice. Or you could keep her as stress relief. :)

Just a personal Note : as you (MC) are the highest ranked servant ( only the twins out rank you) some harem options would be nice. ;)

However what i would like first is the option to keep the wife "around" so some way to get her more open minded. should be worth it, for more then 1 possible outcome and or sexual preference both NTR and none NTR.
Like getting into 3ways or use her as a distraction to get others of your sent or turn her into a dominatrix or any other way you would want to use / abuse her. Again choice and context are the most important things after players choice and fun.
So again big post but you asked :)

Reactions: monk_56

Nexmanus

Feb 13, 2018
After reading my post back i noticed i forgot something so here goes.
The relation with your wife could also be a more team like model as you two work together (getting closer) to get what you want. This could be any thing from a way out while trying to stay "good" to taking over and making the twins your "pets".
So you could go for 3 different main paths on that relation : MC dom Wife sub, MC sub Wife dom or team work.
This would also allow for some interesting questions, as how far do you go and can you go to get what you want ?

There are already some interesting openings for that in the sucubus / incubus part of the game.

MIZPhit

Sep 11, 2017
Which version of the game is on here? Also if I sign up for the developers build can I trigger any scene when I want, is the the meaning of any even?

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
Which version of the game is on here? Also if I sign up for the developers build can I trigger any scene when I want, is the the meaning of any even?
The version in here is the backer version. If you want to play the developer version just change option.rpa with notepad. It will give you access to all scenes, even the ones that aren't there yet. It is accessed with a debug button in the castle and looks kinda like this.

Reactions: Versidius

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
How do I find that noble woman to advance the orc quest? I've walked around their camp but nothing happened

Aug 26, 2016
At the moment that's still up in the air. We are looking at fan feedback for how people are responding to the Liurial charachter and what fans want to see done with her. I don't know when more content is planned for her, though.
My preliminary thoughts are that she should get three vanilla(vaginal, oral and anal) scene variants and three protagonist dominant(again, vaginal oral and anal)ones. Her personality should develop either into a girlfriend/sweetheart character, a submissive plaything/sextoy or somewhere in between depending on player choices with her.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes