Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
How do you get the console to work? I changed the 00console, but SHIFT+O does nothing.
You shouldn't need to do anything with 00console, just change config.developer to true in options.rpy.

Although it looks like changing 00console should work too so I don't know why it's not working for you. Have you tried changing the binding in 00keymap?

Mrrandomdude

Mar 8, 2018
You shouldn't need to do anything with 00console, just change config.developer to true in options.rpy.

Although it looks like changing 00console should work too so I don't know why it's not working for you. Have you tried changing the binding in 00keymap?
The 00keymap says shift_o, and I can't find options.rpy.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
The 00keymap says shift_o, and I can't find options.rpy.
either u modify ur 00console.rpy with note, which u can find at GameFolder\renpy\common\, open it and search for "config.console = False" and change it into "config.console = True" or u use UnRen:
Ingame press "shift and o" to open the console.

Mrrandomdude

Mar 8, 2018
either u modify ur 00console.rpy with note, which u can find at GameFolder\renpy\common\, open it and search for "config.console = False" and change it into "config.console = True" or u use UnRen:
Ingame press "shift and o" to open the console.
I did change it to True, but shift+o does nothing.

Mrrandomdude

Mar 8, 2018
Sigh...hold on ill get a modified 00console.rpy.

Edit: @Mrrandomdude download .
Copy it to your Gamefolder\renpy\common and replace it , please.
IT WORKS! Thanks, man/woman/tentacled being from beyond the veil.
EDIT: The codes don't seem to do anything, though.
EDIT2: There we go

Reactions: Cirelc

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You know what, it's a good game.

I don't normally like playing the bad guy but it works really well here. I did turn NTR off because I hate it but I do try to keep the wife happy. It's not like I have that beginnings of a sex filled harem or anything..........

I have to give this game full marks purely because this is the first game i've skipped text thinking it's nothing important, looked up at my screen and thought to myself .... "why the fuck am I sucking my wifes dick".

The fact that that's one of the least strange things going on .... I can't fault it at all.

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
It looks very good! How much content there is for now? Do you reccomend playing it or wait for the full release?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
There is quite a chunk of content. It still has a fair way to go but I do recommend it purely for the giggles.

It's hard to take anything seriously

Aug 26, 2016

"The winners of this month's poll are....

Alexia x Wulump
Greyhide x Alexia (& Rowan) CG #2
Greyhide x Rowan (& Alexia) CG #1
Rowan x Liurial 2
Rowan x Liurial 3
These five will be added to the commission list for next month, and will be appearing in the April release of the game."

Yaay for more Liurial.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
I have to admit, I wonder what type of punishments you can bestow on Alexia if Rowan agrees to punish her after she tries to save Helayna.

Hopefully some BDSM type stuff. :evilsmile:

Reactions: ponyguy
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes