T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I was hired to add a bit more Mdom to the game. And also because Arioch liked me and wanted to keep me away from competitors or something. Anyway, point is. Have no fear. So long as I am here, the whips, the chains, the blindfolds, the collars, the titles, and the sexy name calling will not vanish from this earth!

Jun 25, 2017
Is there any cheat or guide or anything to complete the game i tried a lot but i couldnt finish it it says i have failed their mission...please help me

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Is there any cheat or guide or anything to complete the game i tried a lot but i couldnt finish it it says i have failed their mission...please help me
You need to go east of the map to complete the mission to take the Keep.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016

Mar 23 at 12:30am
Hello everyone,

First up, the bad news. I was hoping to get the release out this weekend, but I'm going to have to push it to the 31st. There's a number of reasons, but the main one is DarkMaster is still having health problems, and Yron has been busy with real life. In order to mitigate this issue, Winter has written extra content, and I have also hired a new person to help out, Rein. I'm also currently negotiating to hire another writer as well for the next few months at least, so this will be less of a problem going forward. In terms of content, this means that there will be less orciad and fey material than planned, but there is still a good chunk with multiple new sex scenes, so don't worry. :)
Moving on, Erick has been doing some excellent work on the new UI, it suits the game a lot better, and I really like it. As previously mentioned, it will be implemented over the next two releases, as four weeks isn't enough time to get everything done.

Here are a few sneak peeks of the work in progress though:

Leading on from that, one thing I'm noticing about monthly releases is it is going to split some jobs "in half", so to speak, and it doesn't leave a lot of time for polishing and testing. Because of this, I may "skip" the occasional public release if I'm not happy with it, and release a larger "two month" (or more) size build when appropriate. The first time I will be doing this will be with the two UI releases, so all changes will be implemented in the public one, instead of half. This will not effect backer releases in any way.

Lastly, the combat prototype for Jessika's Curse is now available to the public, if interested you can grab it .

The dialogue screen looks sweeeeeeet.

Aug 26, 2016

Mar 23 at 12:30am
Hello everyone,

First up, the bad news. I was hoping to get the release out this weekend, but I'm going to have to push it to the 31st. There's a number of reasons, but the main one is DarkMaster is still having health problems, and Yron has been busy with real life. In order to mitigate this issue, Winter has written extra content, and I have also hired a new person to help out, Rein. I'm also currently negotiating to hire another writer as well for the next few months at least, so this will be less of a problem going forward. In terms of content, this means that there will be less orciad and fey material than planned, but there is still a good chunk with multiple new sex scenes, so don't worry. :)
Moving on, Erick has been doing some excellent work on the new UI, it suits the game a lot better, and I really like it. As previously mentioned, it will be implemented over the next two releases, as four weeks isn't enough time to get everything done.

Here are a few sneak peeks of the work in progress though:

Leading on from that, one thing I'm noticing about monthly releases is it is going to split some jobs "in half", so to speak, and it doesn't leave a lot of time for polishing and testing. Because of this, I may "skip" the occasional public release if I'm not happy with it, and release a larger "two month" (or more) size build when appropriate. The first time I will be doing this will be with the two UI releases, so all changes will be implemented in the public one, instead of half. This will not effect backer releases in any way.

Lastly, the combat prototype for Jessika's Curse is now available to the public, if interested you can grab it .

The dialogue screen looks sweeeeeeet.
Gaahhh beaten. Nice update, interesting to see the new improvements. Just read this again and apparently he's hiring some more staff one of which will be on a temporary basis. I guess he's making enough money now that he doesn't have to worry about finances too much? I heard it get mentioned earlier that the project was now self-sufficient. Hmm, wonder what we'll be seeing when he hits his final goal for his patreon, he mentioned more monthly content so I would assume more scenes obviously. Maybe progress on the trainer will be expedited as well?

Mimidu01

Jan 25, 2018
I just want to murder that male demon ughhhhhhh please tell me you're going to add that option in the future. Awesome game tho, wish you the best of luck.

Aug 26, 2016
I just want to murder that male demon ughhhhhhh please tell me you're going to add that option in the future. Awesome game tho, wish you the best of luck.
Something like that is in the plans for a future build at some point down the line. At the very least, Rowan will eventually be able to usurp the authority of his bosses late in the game.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes