wsxer

Sep 7, 2017
The version in here is the backer version. If you want to play the developer version just change option.rpa with notepad. It will give you access to all scenes, even the ones that aren't there yet. It is accessed with a debug button in the castle and looks kinda like this.
How can i do that?

Decentlyindecent

Jan 18, 2018
Basically, I'm sure neither me nor DM would exactly mind if we saw people talking about:

A. Wether they like her content in general?

B. How much they like repeatable events vs unique events in her context?

C. Is there any sex acts or types of scenes that people are eager to see from her in the future?
Hi! Thanks for taking the time to communicate with people interested in your game!

A. So far, I think the content is phenomenal. The art is gorgeous, the gameplay engaging, and the unique, divergent paths you can take are fun.

B. I'm a big fan of story, so I like unique, plot-related events, but I like the idea of things being replayable as well. Maybe just accessed through a menu after they happen.

C. I know the NTR content gets a lot of hate on here, but it's my favorite type of content by far. The scenes where Andras dominates Rowan, and seduces Alexia are excellent, and I'd like to see a bit more of that humiliation. The bit where Andras humiliates Rowan by suggesting that he's going to go fuck Alexia again is awesome, too, and would be great if he followed through on that. I'd like it if Alexia was more into it, though. She continually seems to be holding back from falling for Andras, even after Rowan submits to the demon sexually and continually ignores her, especially in the scene where Rowan takes Helayna to his room. It would be great if there was a plotline where Andras seduced Alexia more fully. Or at the dinner, instead, claiming Alexia in front of her husband and Jezera. More content like that in general would be great.

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
I just want more of Helayna without NTR, and orciad, perhaps with option to keep lady for yourself, though other paths look interesting too.

Reactions: TheSexinati

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
I just want my Minotaur and my Orcs, and my Wife to stop sucking Andras's cock.

And maybe, when the game has gone far enough, Andras'll be sucking mine! :p

Aug 26, 2016
New update time.

"Hello everyone,
February has come and gone, and we are working away on the next release. It is planned for the end of the month; I'm hoping to get it out on the weekend of the 24-25th, but it might slip to the 31st, depends on how much gets done.

The current planned content is:

- Beginning of UI overhaul (shout out to LMU for his suggestions on how we could improve the current system)
- Migration of character based ruler events to triggerable room locations (as requested)
- Improvements to the research system
- As much of the Oricad as we can get done
- More Fey content
- Pushed Helayna escape event (non-claimed)
- More Alexia punishment content (Andras), and a new path where Rowan can opt to punish her instead
- New post-(non) escape Helayna content

In an idea I totally stole from Sierra, we'll also be putting out a survey in the next couple of weeks. It'll help us understand who our players are, as well as asking which characters and content they like, amongst other things. It'll be completely anonymous, and there'll be two versions (one for backers and one for the public), and I'm really looking forward to seeing the results.

Lastly, we have finished the combat prototype for Jessika's Curse and our programmer, MiNT put together a production video to demo it. If you'd like to take a look, you can find it .

Hello everyone,
February has come and gone, and we are working away on the next release. It is planned for the end of the month; I'm hoping to get it out on the weekend of the 24-25th, but it might slip to the 31st, depends on how much gets done.

The current planned content is:

- Beginning of UI overhaul (shout out to LMU for his suggestions on how we could improve the current system)
- Migration of character based ruler events to triggerable room locations (as requested)
- Improvements to the research system
- As much of the Oricad as we can get done
- More Fey content
- Pushed Helayna escape event (non-claimed)
- More Alexia punishment content (Andras), and a new path where Rowan can opt to punish her instead
- New post-(non) escape Helayna content

In an idea I totally stole from Sierra, we'll also be putting out a survey in the next couple of weeks. It'll help us understand who our players are, as well as asking which characters and content they like, amongst other things. It'll be completely anonymous, and there'll be two versions (one for backers and one for the public), and I'm really looking forward to seeing the results.

Lastly, we have finished the combat prototype for Jessika's Curse and our programmer, MiNT put together a production video to demo it. If you'd like to take a look, you can find it ."

Aug 26, 2016
Hi! Thanks for taking the time to communicate with people interested in your game!

A. So far, I think the content is phenomenal. The art is gorgeous, the gameplay engaging, and the unique, divergent paths you can take are fun.

B. I'm a big fan of story, so I like unique, plot-related events, but I like the idea of things being replayable as well. Maybe just accessed through a menu after they happen.

C. I know the NTR content gets a lot of hate on here, but it's my favorite type of content by far. The scenes where Andras dominates Rowan, and seduces Alexia are excellent, and I'd like to see a bit more of that humiliation. The bit where Andras humiliates Rowan by suggesting that he's going to go fuck Alexia again is awesome, too, and would be great if he followed through on that. I'd like it if Alexia was more into it, though. She continually seems to be holding back from falling for Andras, even after Rowan submits to the demon sexually and continually ignores her, especially in the scene where Rowan takes Helayna to his room. It would be great if there was a plotline where Andras seduced Alexia more fully. Or at the dinner, instead, claiming Alexia in front of her husband and Jezera. More content like that in general would be great.
Dude, he was talking about a specific character, Liurial, and NTR content would be inappropriate for that character in the first place as she was added for those of us who like the protagonist to be dominant and not submissive.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I figure i'd ask because I keep getting different answers from people I know that have played this.

Is NTR avoidable completely.

I despise any and all forms of it but people keep telling em to try this out yet one group says I can avoid it while another says I can't.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I figure i'd ask because I keep getting different answers from people I know that have played this.

Is NTR avoidable completely.

I despise any and all forms of it but people keep telling em to try this out yet one group says I can avoid it while another says I can't.
Yes it is. Just turn it off at the beginning of the game and you are good to go. Also the dev is adding more dominant content to the game finally. The thought of finally making that futa succubus take Rowan's dick made me pledge.

SystemOne

Apr 28, 2017
2/3 of the current content are fetishes that I'm not into so yeah, otherwise the game is good and the art is amazing

at433

Oct 20, 2017
how to avoid the stupid gameovers from dropped income and insufficient capacity?
which console commands or combinations?

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
For those interested... turn count in this game is "Week". Like, you can open the console and write: "week = 1". return to turn 1. About the steps i knew in the past but forgot though. Should give another look instead.. and as posted before by some players, these are the console codes avaliable ti'll now..
Code:
Castle Related

castle.coffers = x
set the COFFERS amount
castle.training_coffers = x
set the TRAINING COFFERS amount
castle.supplies = x
set the SUPPLIES amount (1 soldier consumes 1 supply per week, 1 peasants consumes 0.0001 supplies per week)
castle.peasants = x
set the PEASANTS amount
castle.soldiers = x
set the SOLDIERS amount (seems
castle.morale = x
set the MORALE amount (caps at 100 (Great))
castle.unrest = x
set the UNREST amount (doesn't seem to have a cap, beware. Can go negative, but unsure if this has benefits)
castle.rp = x
set the RESOURCE POINT amount
castle.dp = x
set the DEFENCE POINT amount (not sure how this affects buildings. Each soldier is worht 2 DP)

Alexia Related

alexi.[attribute] = x
set any of alexia's attributes, from energy to nymphomania
Alexi's states seem to only be important in the bonus wife trainer mode now.

Player Related (These took FOREVER to find)
The player prefix is "avatar"
Change "x" to whatever number you want

week
It's also possible to directly check the game enviroment and variables by writing "dir()" in the console and pressing enter, it'll load and show "all" values being used at the moment, you can slowly read and try modding value per value ti'll u find what u need...(or kinda)

at433

Oct 20, 2017
ok to remove the income problem this works
castle.treasury = x //--> increase value

for too much new race soldiers still dont know
castle.military changes military capacity but problem remains and still gameover
castle.capacity changes capacity but problem remains and still gameover

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Yes, the NTR is entirely avoidable. You can A. Turn it off entirely and B. Most sex scenes in the game offer you options to avoid taking them if they are not your fetish. I normally just skip NTR, Femdomme, and MxM scenes. There's enough Mdom, FxF, and Vanilla content now to do so with little fuss.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes