D

Deleted member 3108502

I love this game but suck at the move management of the map so always ends quickly lol:cry:
each hexagon got cost you different amount of energy, based on which type of terrain is there (you will burn energy faster if you are moving through woods rather then through plains.)

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod
by MonkOne
  • Features:
    • Add all scenes in Walkthrough file to scenes replay.
    • Option to filterout NTR and/or gay scenes in scenes replay.
  • Download:
  • Install:
    • Extract downloaded archive into game folder(where executable file is).
  • Changelog: Update A
    • Fix following issues reported by Semantics
      • Grid over full crash
      • Andras-Alexia events missing NTR tag
      • Rowan x Skordred 1 missing Gay tag
      • Jezera x Half-Minotaur Girl (BDSM) wrong scene
      • Added rastadel slum maud event
      • Added guess_whos_coming event - Rowan x Patricia
      • Fix Jezera x Alexia 3
    • Added follwing scenes as reported by Ataman87
      • xzaratl_virility - Rowan x Alexia & X’Zaratl
      • Alexia fertility treatment
    • Add helayna_mindless
    • Add silquien breeding pit events
    • Add sister gwen plain events
    • add jezera_rowan_stressed
    • add rowans_dominance_display
Preview View attachment 1144925
When are you gonna update it?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Have they added 18 new characters, of which character #12 will receive an update around 9/25/2021, then once again on 1/14/2022?

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
We have stopped adding new characters and started focusing on wrapping character arcs for existing Characters. Current update finished Shaya's storyline for act 1.
That's honestly very encouraging. I think the cast was getting a bit too big for the game's breeches, so I'm glad that you are beginning to tie it all up.
Looking forward to the next year, and the character conclusions it will bring.

D

Deleted member 3108502

We have stopped adding new characters and started focusing on wrapping character arcs for existing Characters. Current update finished Shaya's storyline for act 1.
Sorry to bother you my man, just wanted to ask, now that you've kindly shown yourself here, if you changed something in the game that made older saves incompatible with the new version. I can't load up September save and I do not wish to start from the beginnning once again :( Im getting errors all over.

Jan 31, 2018
Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod
by MonkOne
  • Features:
    • Add all scenes in Walkthrough file to scenes replay.
    • Option to filterout NTR and/or gay scenes in scenes replay.
  • Download:
  • Install:
    • Extract downloaded archive into game folder(where executable file is).
  • Changelog: Update A
    • Fix following issues reported by Semantics
      • Grid over full crash
      • Andras-Alexia events missing NTR tag
      • Rowan x Skordred 1 missing Gay tag
      • Jezera x Half-Minotaur Girl (BDSM) wrong scene
      • Added rastadel slum maud event
      • Added guess_whos_coming event - Rowan x Patricia
      • Fix Jezera x Alexia 3
    • Added follwing scenes as reported by Ataman87
      • xzaratl_virility - Rowan x Alexia & X’Zaratl
      • Alexia fertility treatment
    • Add helayna_mindless
    • Add silquien breeding pit events
    • Add sister gwen plain events
    • add jezera_rowan_stressed
    • add rowans_dominance_display
Preview View attachment 1144925
Will there be an update to this ? For the current version ?

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Sorry to bother you my man, just wanted to ask, now that you've kindly shown yourself here, if you changed something in the game that made older saves incompatible with the new version. I can't load up September save and I do not wish to start from the beginnning once again :( Im getting errors all over.
It’s a highly complex game in a state of active development, you can reasonably expect saves to be broken with nearly every new version.

D

Deleted member 3108502

It’s a highly complex game in a state of active development, you can reasonably expect saves to be broken with nearly every new version.
so its basically start the new game every update.. suqs ?

D

Deleted member 3108502

yeh.. the saves are gone.
welp, im not gonna start again for 3rd or 4th time, not worth of my time to see the same events over and over again.
gl hf

anomkarsa

Jan 8, 2020
yeh.. the saves are gone.
welp, im not gonna start again for 3rd or 4th time, not worth of my time to see the same events over and over again.
gl hf
This is really why it's best to download unren or the gallery unlocker mod to see the new scenes. Not only because of saves breaking but also due to how easy it is to simply miss scenes due to failing a skill/attribute check or something else going wrong.

It would be perfect if the devs could implement a fully functioning gallery and scene replay that can be unlocked instead of relying on unren or a 3rd party mod but yeah that doesn't solve the problem of saves breaking and missing out on a consistent playthrough. That happens with all games in development though unfortunately, shit just breaks.

Reactions: FugginDamaged
D

Deleted member 3108502

This is really why it's best to download unren or the gallery unlocker mod to see the new scenes. Not only because of saves breaking but also due to how easy it is to simply miss scenes due to failing a skill/attribute check or something else going wrong.

It would be perfect if the devs could implement a fully functioning gallery and scene replay that can be unlocked instead of relying on unren or a 3rd party mod but yeah that doesn't solve the problem of saves breaking and missing out on a consistent playthrough. That happens with all games in development though unfortunately, shit just breaks.
Yeh... my issue is that I'm reluctant to play every single update. There is usually enough content only for few minutes so I rather wait longer and play more at once. Most of the times it works fine but ocassionaly, like in this example, the game wont let me.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
The game's code is being heavily updated, to finally bring forth the vision we always had for the game. Sadly, this does result in us breaking saves far, far, far too often to my liking.

I don't like. Nay, I downright hate it. But the choice is either:
- Put a stop to all updates until the game's code is brought up to speed.
- Continue parallel developement of both Code/Mechanics and Story, breaking saves almost every release.

Perhaps the latter choice is not pretty. And perhaps we could maitain our current level of backing while going with the former - we know some developers manage it, racking in thousands without releasing an update for months. Our opinion on such practices we'll keep to ourselves.

For the time being, the grind continues. Hopefully, the painful part of it will be over soon.

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
Can someone share saved files with me. I last played till the point when Rowan was about to attack Rastadel. I had kept saved files from then but it is not working for some reason. I don't want to start all over again. Any help would be appreciated

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes