lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
We're not adhering to that type of numbering system. It means that since we started the Version 2 of the game we've released 64 full updates.
That's good to know. Do you think we'll see a version 1.0 released before we see a version 0.3?
I played the game about 3 years ago (one of the first games I found after joining the site), but decided not to play any more until it was done, since I think it had potential to be a good game. Just curious how long a wait I should be expecting.

dinodick

Apr 24, 2019
I started a new game since I hadn't played it in forever, deleted my old saves and restarted. But the Batri route is broken. After corrupting the noblewoman it the option to send a spy pops up again. If I actually go through with the capture there's nothing after it says she goes with the orcs--no CGs or talk of changing leadership. Afterward the only options are explore and raid and it doesn't look like they're counted as part of my army at all.
Not sure how to make it actually work. I tried doing more raids beforehand but got the same result.

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
Why is there only one option available in choices early game? It's been a year since I played and I don't remember it being this way.

Dec 17, 2020
For me the only interesting aspect of this game is 'Alexia', 'Heleyna', 'Rowan' corruption.

1622525229278.png

1622525839246.png

1622525353185.png

However, I just hate this games mechanics and random number generators, which makes it a tedious experience instead of fun.
I am not against queer bunch, in fact I enjoy hot lesbian scenes, but this game is just too gay for me. No offense.

Last edited:

Haperlaper

Feb 6, 2020
About the goblin scene, do i need a certain corruption or something like that? I can only get away with making Alexia do nothing, or help "him" in silence, resulting in no scene

D

Deleted member 3108502

I didn't played since septemper, was there some big change that made older saves unplayable in new version? because I'm getting errors all over and I deffinitely don't want to go all over everything again, once again..

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes