T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Driders and Draith... This update sure is a pleaser :)
I have yet to find who this Darius guy is, but he can consider himself as good as f*cked already lol
Over the past few months we've finally got an established M/m writer. So it's looking like we'll be much more consistent about putting out M/m content with every release. Finishing up the Draith plot is one of our major goals for the next half a year.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Why does everyone seem to think of me when the M/M stuff comes up? I certainly don’t mind it, I’m bi, myself, but to my recollection I’ve mostly fanboyed about the futa and F/F content here.

Not even complaining, just mildly confused.

• Haha
Reactions: KiraJames and Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
diebesgrab - I don't know, you just immediately came to mind when I read Winter's post. You must have left an impression somehow along the way over the years. :LOL: Don't worry, you're a good chap. *Lively pats shoulders* Be safe and stay awesome. :]

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
The Shaya finale in this update is extremely well-done. I love how her route is not just a simple narrative arc, but a mystery-solving quest of sorts. It felt rewarding to finally learn about Shaya's true identity, although I still prefer the femdom version of this ending :D

Reactions: sdwilly

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
The Shaya finale in this update is extremely well-done. I love how her route is not just a simple narrative arc, but a mystery-solving quest of sorts. It felt rewarding to finally learn about Shaya's true identity, although I still prefer the femdom version of this ending :D
Of course you do, the Simp route is clearly the superior one.

BestSumy

May 22, 2021
Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod
by MonkOne
  • Features:
    • Add all scenes in Walkthrough file to scenes replay.
    • Option to filterout NTR and/or gay scenes in scenes replay.
  • Download:
  • Install:
    • Extract downloaded archive into game folder(where executable file is).
  • Changelog: Update A
    • Fix following issues reported by Semantics
      • Grid over full crash
      • Andras-Alexia events missing NTR tag
      • Rowan x Skordred 1 missing Gay tag
      • Jezera x Half-Minotaur Girl (BDSM) wrong scene
      • Added rastadel slum maud event
      • Added guess_whos_coming event - Rowan x Patricia
      • Fix Jezera x Alexia 3
    • Added follwing scenes as reported by Ataman87
      • xzaratl_virility - Rowan x Alexia & X’Zaratl
      • Alexia fertility treatment
    • Add helayna_mindless
    • Add silquien breeding pit events
    • Add sister gwen plain events
    • add jezera_rowan_stressed
    • add rowans_dominance_display
Preview View attachment 1144925
could you please update for the newest version mate?

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Played this ages ago and came back. Nice to see this game being still developed. Usually long games like this tend to die for numerous reasons.

Out of curiosity regarding main plot, how many % this game is ready?

Jul 23, 2017
Really wish this game had a better gallery/replay system. Even with the gallery unlock mod, it only shows the single image from the scene, not any context or conversation that comes with it.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Really wish this game had a better gallery/replay system. Even with the gallery unlock mod, it only shows the single image from the scene, not any context or conversation that comes with it.
The mod replays (And the base game replays too, just the vast majority of scenes don't show up in the base game replay) definitely have the text, though. Are you making sure to select "Scene Replay" and not "CG Gallery"?

Jul 23, 2017
The mod replays (And the base game replays too, just the vast majority of scenes don't show up in the base game replay) definitely have the text, though. Are you making sure to select "Scene Replay" and not "CG Gallery"?
Yeah, sorry poorly phrased that.

I know the replays have text, but as you say there is only really 1 page of them and most scenes are missing. I was more talking about the CG Gallery, where most content is there but like I said it is just the image, I suppose that is intended, I'd just like a system that shows all scenes with their context.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Yeah, sorry poorly phrased that.

I know the replays have text, but as you say there is only really 1 page of them and most scenes are missing. I was more talking about the CG Gallery, where most content is there but like I said it is just the image, I suppose that is intended, I'd just like a system that shows all scenes with their context.
Ah, I see. There are two mods. If you prefer scenes over gallery, use the "Extended Scene Replay Mod" instead. It adds pretty much every scene with art to the scene replay system. Not sure if it works with 2.64a, though.

Reactions: deviantarcanine
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes