T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Patrons are scheduled to get the update before the end of the month. We're putting the final touches on the release this week.

Neuff

Jul 23, 2017
So im new to this game and all, but I tried searching the thread for it and found no answer so here>

To progress the Orc-iad event I needed to talk to Jezera - I talked to her after having been given the task, she said something about coming to see her again later but nothing ever happened again.
And Acquire poison from Cla-Min- but I cant find here anywhere. Not a clue how to access her shop or even talk to her outside of the weekly events in which she appeared a few times.

Can someone explain what im missing or what I need to do?

Edit: I read some comments on the thread that the shop was disabled at some point, but that was from 2019. Is it still disabled?

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
So im new to this game and all, but I tried searching the thread for it and found no answer so here>

To progress the Orc-iad event I needed to talk to Jezera - I talked to her after having been given the task, she said something about coming to see her again later but nothing ever happened again.
And Acquire poison from Cla-Min- but I cant find here anywhere. Not a clue how to access her shop or even talk to her outside of the weekly events in which she appeared a few times.

Edit: I read some comments on the thread that the shop was disabled at some point, but that was from 2019. Is it still disabled?
You just go to her area on the castle map, click it, and there should be an option to get the poison from Cla-Min.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019

Shop is still disabled, but you can still get the poison by talking to her. Her caravan is on the ground floor just outside the castle, you have to drag the map to the southeast to see it.

I don’t remember any issues with Jezera offhand, but try talking to her again after you talk to Cla-Min.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod
by MonkOne
  • Features:
    • Add all scenes in Walkthrough file to scenes replay.
    • Option to filterout NTR and/or gay scenes in scenes replay.
  • Download:
  • Install:
    • Extract downloaded archive into game folder(where executable file is).
  • Changelog: Update A
    • Fix following issues reported by Semantics
      • Grid over full crash
      • Andras-Alexia events missing NTR tag
      • Rowan x Skordred 1 missing Gay tag
      • Jezera x Half-Minotaur Girl (BDSM) wrong scene
      • Added rastadel slum maud event
      • Added guess_whos_coming event - Rowan x Patricia
      • Fix Jezera x Alexia 3
    • Added follwing scenes as reported by Ataman87
      • xzaratl_virility - Rowan x Alexia & X’Zaratl
      • Alexia fertility treatment
    • Add helayna_mindless
    • Add silquien breeding pit events
    • Add sister gwen plain events
    • add jezera_rowan_stressed
    • add rowans_dominance_display
Preview View attachment 1144925
Thanks for all of your hard work!!!

Does this work with the latest version (2.63)?

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Anyone got a full recent save to share w/ the gallery and scene replay unlocked? Show me there's still real heroes out there. :LOL:

Nevermind, just saw above that there have been great strides in scene replay mods, try that first. :love:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Shiit, this dev gets 13k from Patreon, and has Steam early access sales. I mean it's a great game and all but didn't know it was this popular. I see a future of 1000 updates :)
Btw, are we still in Rastadel or? They say there is new scenes but I haven't seen any new scenes since I played this like 1-1½ years back? Bugged someway? Or is scenegallery the best way to do this? Replaying and not seeing anything new, is masochistic on a mindbreaking level!

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
There's been a lot added since a year ago and art for scenes that were already there, there's also been reworks on stuff like X'zaratl and Cliohna but don't remember when they were done. Surprised you've come across nothing new, rng fucking you in all the wrong ways clearly.

Maybe try the extended scene replay mod on the op to see scenes (not used it myself).
I mean, if you played the game that long ago, you won't really remember sidequests and scenes. The main story itself has not really progressed that much since a year ago, has it? So the rest would be easy to miss.

dhuemnptai

Jul 23, 2019
Shiit, this dev gets 13k from Patreon, and has Steam early access sales. I mean it's a great game and all but didn't know it was this popular. I see a future of 1000 updates :)
Btw, are we still in Rastadel or? They say there is new scenes but I haven't seen any new scenes since I played this like 1-1½ years back? Bugged someway? Or is scenegallery the best way to do this? Replaying and not seeing anything new, is masochistic on a mindbreaking level!
They've finished Rastadel and right now are revamping the mechanics and the side characters from the castle. The only thing left for the main story is something with a goblin faction and the epilogue of ACT I. You'll need a fresh start tho, because they've made some changes that botched previous saves. It's not that bad because they remade a lot of early events with the characters from the castle, like Shaya, Greyhide and Xzarat'l.

Reactions: John Bon Clay

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
They've finished Rastadel and right now are revamping the mechanics and the side characters from the castle. The only thing left for the main story is something with a goblin faction and the epilogue of ACT I. You'll need a fresh start tho, because they've made some changes that botched previous saves. It's not that bad because they remade a lot of early events with the characters from the castle, like Shaya, Greyhide and Xzarat'l.
Is the goblin faction part something small though? Because looking at the map it looks like an entire additional area.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
New version is out for $5 pledge
If I bought the EA access on steam? My first and last EA access purchase. I liked the idea at first but now I think it's mostly being abused - out of control. Same as digital rights to play a game rather than owning a copy of game.
None the less, Steam version is not getting updated right?

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes