Darkhorze

Sep 8, 2019
If I bought the EA access on steam? My first and last EA access purchase. I liked the idea at first but now I think it's mostly being abused - out of control. Same as digital rights to play a game rather than owning a copy of game.
None the less, Steam version is not getting updated right?
No it's patreon version

dhuemnptai

Jul 23, 2019
Is the goblin faction part something small though? Because looking at the map it looks like an entire additional area.
I think that will be like an introduction for their quest, or be something like Orciad. Anyway, don't take my word as truth because I speak of things I know little about all the time. What I know for certain is that the ACT I is not TOO far from over.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Wait, there are Pay-walled contents now? I thought it's only Patreon "early access" which will eventually become public?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Some people will really go on a piracy forum to gloat about how good the paid content is
It was just a comment, no reason to get butthurt over it.
Wait, there are Pay-walled contents now? I thought it's only Patreon "early access" which will eventually become public?
Patreon was always "pay-walled" (you need to support the devs to acess the game) but the newest versions usually end up leaking here some time later.

Reactions: Mount Parnassus

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
It was just a comment, no reason to get butthurt over it.

Patreon was always "pay-walled" (you need to support the devs to acess the game) but the newest versions usually end up leaking here some time later.
The only consolation I have for buying the game on steam :)
---
I'm not saying the game is bad or isn't worth the money. It's just the system that bugs me.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I remember it was a free game that Patreon get new contents a month early. When did they changed that? Or I'm thinking about a different game?

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I do regret buying it on Steam and not subscribing on Patreon. Kind of don't feel inclined to play until they move on to the next arc.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I do regret buying it on Steam and not subscribing on Patreon. Kind of don't feel inclined to play until they move on to the next arc.
I don't. Patreon is anal with credit cards and Steam isn't that much so it is my only way of supporting.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
If I bought the EA access on steam? My first and last EA access purchase. I liked the idea at first but now I think it's mostly being abused - out of control. Same as digital rights to play a game rather than owning a copy of game.
None the less, Steam version is not getting updated right?
We brought 2.63 to steam earlier this month. We released 2.64 for Patreon today. The next steam version is 2.65 in September.

May 19, 2021
We brought 2.63 to steam earlier this month. We released 2.64 for Patreon today. The next steam version is 2.65 in September.
When you all announced that you were splitting the Steam release into multiple games earlier this year, your team said:
We plan to release the full game by mid-2021
Does this mean you all have a new target for the full release of the newly created first game? Do you anticipate completion with the 2.65 build or is this more likely to be December or later?

Please forgive me if you have already answered this before. I'm a big fan and am excited to see when the game is leading.

Reactions: Mount Parnassus

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
It's going to be a bit longer. That timetable didn't account for the breadth of the rewrites and mechanical improvements we've invested in.

sdwilly

Apr 5, 2020
Change Log 0.2.64a

Release Notes

- Major expansions to the investigative segment of the Shaya arc, including one fully reworked event
- New variant of the Shaya Rowan Orgy featuring a new sex scene [Rowan x Whore x Orgy Attendee][M/F/M, Debauchery]
- New Shaya Event featuring 2 variant sex scenes [Rowan x Shaya x Whore] [Sensory Deprivation, Public Humiliation] [Sadism]
- Shaya Act 1 Finale, featuring 2 Paths and 2 Sex Scenes [Rowan x Shaya] [Rough Sex, Male Dom] [Femdom, ???]
- 1 major X'zaratl Event [X'z/Rowan/Alexia] [Femdom/Edging]
- Major Draith Event [Rowan x Draith] [M/M, Mdom]
- 1 Map Event: Village Capture [Rowan x Gretcha] [Blowjob, Rough Sex]
- 2 Ruler Events [Rowan x Darius] [M/M, Prostitution] [Rowan x Drider] [Monster Sex, Mdom]
- 1 Job Event: Tavern [Alexia x Goblins] [Threesome, Goblin Sex]
- 19 new CGs with 16 variants
- 13 CGs reworked to better suit the game's aesthetic
- Numerous minor bug fixes, and QoL improvements

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Change Log 0.2.64a

Release Notes

- Major expansions to the investigative segment of the Shaya arc, including one fully reworked event
- New variant of the Shaya Rowan Orgy featuring a new sex scene [Rowan x Whore x Orgy Attendee][M/F/M, Debauchery]
- New Shaya Event featuring 2 variant sex scenes [Rowan x Shaya x Whore] [Sensory Deprivation, Public Humiliation] [Sadism]
- Shaya Act 1 Finale, featuring 2 Paths and 2 Sex Scenes [Rowan x Shaya] [Rough Sex, Male Dom] [Femdom, ???]
- 1 major X'zaratl Event [X'z/Rowan/Alexia] [Femdom/Edging]
- Major Draith Event [Rowan x Draith] [M/M, Mdom]
- 1 Map Event: Village Capture [Rowan x Gretcha] [Blowjob, Rough Sex]
- 2 Ruler Events [Rowan x Darius] [M/M, Prostitution] [Rowan x Drider] [Monster Sex, Mdom]
- 1 Job Event: Tavern [Alexia x Goblins] [Threesome, Goblin Sex]
- 19 new CGs with 16 variants
- 13 CGs reworked to better suit the game's aesthetic
- Numerous minor bug fixes, and QoL improvements
Any new pictures for Greyhide or new scenes with Alexia ? Are the treesome scenes from the previous upg drawn yet ?

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes