captaingarlie

Oct 15, 2020
Ah, I see. There are two mods. If you prefer scenes over gallery, use the "Extended Scene Replay Mod" instead. It adds pretty much every scene with art to the scene replay system. Not sure if it works with 2.64a, though.
It works, at least like it was intended on that version - it shows that versions scenes, but for the newer ones will need an update. Although, at least two scenes miss a picture in the "Scene replay" menu, but work fine.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
If I delete ren'py folder in appdata\roaming, and start new game it should count as a clean new game right?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is there a roadmap to completion? I honestly can't wait to play it once it's done. I stopped playing the updates cus CGs are never caught up with the available content, making you keep a bunch of saves before the scenes which end up breaking anyways and you gotta start over for the 20th time.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Yo SoC devs!
I've been waiting for the next patch (when the devs are most active here) to say that I was really touched by the Alexia-Greyhide story last patch. That was really something. To allow it to become something more than just sex was bold and insightful. I couldn't have asked for more (I suspect the final renders have been included now?). Thank you!

But it's time to look toward the future!
1 Job Event: Tavern [Alexia x Goblins]
Just reading this line makes me wanna rub one out... lets see if you have a sack that hangs low enough to make a love ending with some gobbos. yeahhhhh

edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Haise01 and Back

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Yo SoC devs!
I've been waiting for the next patch (when the devs are most active here) to say that I was really touched by the Alexia-Greyhide story last patch. That was really something. To allow it to become something more than just sex was bold and insightful. I couldn't have asked for more (I suspect the final renders have been included now?). Thank you!

But it's time to look toward the future!

Just reading this line makes me wanna rub one out... lets see if you have a sack that hangs low enough to make a love ending with some gobbos. yeahhhhh

edit:
Does this update for the artwork for that scene or will that come in the next one? Realllllly interested in Alexia x goblins :)

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
The first post in this thread is 5 years ago but the game is only on version 0.2.64?
Not sure the developer is adhering to a conventional system of naming the updates, but that looks to me like the game is 26% done.

Reactions: pizbia

Bortmac

Oct 7, 2017
The first post in this thread is 5 years ago but the game is only on version 0.2.64?
Not sure the developer is adhering to a conventional system of naming the updates, but that looks to me like the game is 26% done.
I'd be surprised if it was anywhere near 26%.

Reactions: aykarin

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
We're not adhering to that type of numbering system. It means that since we started the Version 2 of the game we've released 64 full updates.

Nov 24, 2018
Ahhh, Greyhide x Alexia are too damn wholesome. I wish I had the patience to hold off on these updates. I can only imagine what this game will come to once it's polished.

Cervixpunch

Feb 10, 2019
So goblins are the next big thing added story-wise then. As a massive degenerate lover of greenskin women YAY! Might have to back on Patreon again when they start that will not have the patience to wait.

It's also just occurred to me that they've written goblins to like Rowan, as in Romans towards Alexander level of that guy is our kind of dude. Dam “poor” Rowan is likely getting swarmed by a tide of gobbo tits the second he goes near them probably the only hero to ever be pleased he got swarmed by goblins.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I hate to break it to people, but the goblin scene was a short one off job event. The majority of the update is devoted to the Shaya Rework and Finale, paired with major new Draith and X'z scenes. If you go in expecting a goblin-centric update you're going to be disapointed.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
I hate to break it to people, but the goblin scene was a short one off job event. The majority of the update is devoted to the Shaya Rework and Finale, paired with major new Draith and X'z scenes. If you go in expecting a goblin-centric update you're going to be disapointed.
I can't seem to find the Scene in the Debuger. what's it called?
seeds-of-chaos_2021-06-01_00-18-13.png

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
any cheat mode ?
or how to access the debugger and check the events ?
Extract the Unren.bat in the game folder run it and press 3 to unlock the dev/debug mode. you can access it either in the throne room or your own bedroom, bottom left corner.
it also allows you to do stuff on the world map, and I believe you can go back and select different choices instead of being locked out.
Word of warning take it easy on the world map sight thingy and don't add too many moves at first some story events are triggered after you do some stuff in the world map and if you do it all in the same turn you might mess it up.
Make sure you give the game some time after you do east of these to show you a related event. same for insta building everything in the same turn, build one building in each turn.
basically don't cheat too hard that you break the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: T800

Hrllav

Jan 22, 2019
pain

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes