silvermoon111

Mar 23, 2021
I really love the plot/world in this game. A lot of the time it's more interesting than the lewd aspects. The politicking which takes place as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
were awesome.

Jul 28, 2020
It's in the big Greyhide finale for Act 1
Wait so is that pic real ? Wow.. i am just. Honestly i thought it was an OOC/Fan Art kind of work. Don't get me wrong it isn't because of quality because it is very well drawn but i am rather surprised this is the finale of the first arc.

So the Greyhide dude the uh.. the blacksmith brutally caved the main bad guys head in. At first i was a bit angry processing this because why did Rowan went through all this terrible stuff and let me open up on the terrible part. He literally let them run train on his beloved wife for a slight chance of ever finding salvation. He killed the nice old dude who looked like he had seen far too many winters(i cannot remember his name lord forgive me) and burned down villages. He killed hundreds to save millions. Then the uh.. the blacksmith dude kind of just popped his DPS cooldowns and one-shotted the demon dude.

I was a bit taken back and disappointed, so to speak and frankly i was going to write an angry review focusing on irrelevant aspects like game-system and crashes etc while hiding my burning hatred of NTR. But then i realized how naive i was. This was the obvious conclusion hinted way before from the very beginning of the game. I remembered your argument with the one particular person who noticed the constant belittling depiction of Rowan's penis. Yes of course ! Rowan's penis was constantly drawn as relatively tiny compared to others and of course this was intentional but not in the way the guy thought. Dick size in this game is the most trustable source of power level we actually had. Rowan was NEVER meant to be the one who turned the tables and defeated the twins it was Greyhide ! Andras, while having a respectable power level, was very tiny compared to Greyhide's cannon. No wonder he ended up at the top of the food chain. WOW. Amazing. And this is just the surface level.

Beneath this great action moment there are various intellectual conflicts going on as well. So if Greyhide was the chosen one i assume the only way to actually get him on your side is to.. let him fuck your wife ! LORD. Look it is no secret i hate NTR to my last drop of blood but if this the only way to end the twins reign would you let him have your wife ? Andras was determined to turn Rowan into a husk of himself and no doubt get rid of him after corrupting his wife. But Greyhide is the kind of guy who would buy you a Nintendo Switch so you can play your favorite game while he fucks your wife. There is no perfect answer to this which is the undeniable proof masterful writing. Everything is grimdark, bleak and morally grey. Just like the greatest mange ever written Berserk by Moria (may he rest in peace) and of course Gamer Thrones.

I want to thank you to every team member for this great finale. You of course the sophisticated head writer who sounds French, Rein who gives like that feminine penis/boipuccy feeling , Sonny who draws the Rowan's tiny dick very elegantly, the new mysterious m/m writer dude and the man behind all Keklord Arioch himself who made this possible.

I backtrack all my previous criticisms regarding this game and give it a solid 10/10. God bless you guys.

Last edited:

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Wait so is that pic real ? Wow.. i am just. Honestly i thought it was an OOC/Fan Art kind of work. Don't get me wrong it isn't because of quality because it is very well drawn but i am rather surprised this is the finale of the first arc.

So the Greyhide dude the uh.. the blacksmith brutally caved the main bad guys head in. At first i was a bit angry processing this because why did Rowan went through all this terrible stuff and let me open up on the terrible part. He literally let them run train on his beloved wife for a slight chance of ever finding salvation. He killed the nice old dude who looked like he had seen far too many winters(i cannot remember his name lord forgive me) and burned down villages. He killed hundreds to save millions. Then the uh.. the blacksmith dude kind of just popped his DPS cooldowns and one-shotted the demon dude.

I was a bit taken back and disappointed, so to speak and frankly i was going to write an angry review focusing on irrelevant aspects like game-system and crashes etc while hiding my burning hatred of NTR. But then i realized how naive i was. This was the obvious conclusion hinted way before from the very beginning of the game. I remembered your argument with the one particular person who noticed the constant belittling depiction of Rowan's penis. Yes of course ! Rowan's penis was constantly drawn as relatively tiny compared to others and of course this was intentional but not in the way the guy thought. Dick size in this game is the most trustable source of power level we actually had. Rowan was NEVER meant to be the one who turned the tables and defeated the twins it was Greyhide ! Andras, while having a respectable power level, was very tiny compared to Greyhide's cannon. No wonder he ended up at the top of the food chain. WOW. Amazing. And this is just the surface level.

Beneath this great action moment there are various intellectual conflicts going on as well. So if Greyhide was the chosen one i assume the only way to actually get him on your side is to.. let him fuck your wife ! LORD. Look it is no secret i hate NTR to my last drop of blood but if this the only way to end the twins reign would you let him have your wife ? Andras was determined to turn Rowan into a husk of himself and no doubt get rid of him after corrupting his wife. But Greyhide is the kind of guy who would buy you a Nintendo Switch so you can play your favorite game while he fucks your wife. There is no perfect answer to this which is the undeniable proof masterful writing. Everything is grimdark, bleak and morally grey. Just like the greatest mange ever written Berserk by Moria (may he rest in peace) and of course Gamer Thrones.

I want to thank you to every team member for this great finale. You of course the sophisticated head writer who sounds French, Rein who gives like that feminine penis/boipuccy feeling , Sonny who draws the Rowan's tiny dick very elegantly, the new mysterious m/m writer dude and the man behind all Keklord Arioch himself who made this possible.

I backtrack all my previous criticisms regarding this game and give it a solid 10/10. God bless you guys.

why

TimMathew

May 24, 2021
Art and sex scenes hot, game tedious to play through. Hopefully the replay mod dev comes back and updates it after Act 1 is complete

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Act 1 Shaya ending when you confront her about her veil may be one of the best scenes in the game. Unfortunately no art for it yet though.

Reactions: Douglof

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
I checked the last two or so updates and noticed a lack of Liurial(AKA Elf Slut) content, plz fix.
HA Last Helayna update was year ago.
Meanwhile Alexia fucked every living being in the castle twice! Wulump hiding from her in the basement but its only matter of time she find this innocent creature and have his babies...
I'm starting to think that main plot twist is Alexia main antagonist of the game!
Who gonna murder fuck everyone in the realm.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Well Alexia is one of the protagonist, her having more scenes is to be expected.

Alexia could become some great evil as she learns magic, something like power corrupting her, or at least, change perspective. And being close to the Twins, the latter can influence her a big way.

Mar 10, 2021

Yeah i won't read that. This image gives a clear idea of what to expect anyway.

silvermoon111

Mar 23, 2021
Well Alexia is one of the protagonist, her having more scenes is to be expected.

Alexia could become some great evil as she learns magic, something like power corrupting her, or at least, change perspective. And being close to the Twins, the latter can influence her a big way.
I'm actually pretty fond of Alexia as a major protagonist. Good women protagonists are sometimes hard to come by in this genre of gaming and the dev team did a great job with her as a character.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Meanwhile Alexia fucked every living being in the castle twice! Wulump hiding from her in the basement but its only matter of time she find this innocent creature and have his babies...
I'm starting to think that main plot twist is Alexia main antagonist of the game!
Helayna and Liurial are coming up soon on my docket. I've been brainstorming for them both.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Act 1 Shaya ending when you confront her about her veil may be one of the best scenes in the game. Unfortunately no art for it yet though.
Yeah. Art is probably not too far off for it. I have a really devious plan for how to use mirrors for the cg that I think folks will like.

Reactions: monk_56

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020

Hello everyone,

Nearly halfway through the year already, this one is just flying by. Didn’t really expect it to, as I’ve been stuck indoors pretty much since Christmas, but I have my first vaccine jab tomorrow, so hopefully things will start looking up. The work never stops here though, and as always we have been busy working on the latest release which was made available to the backers on Sunday.

The main focus of this release was finishing off the Shaya NPC narrative arc, and Winter has done a ton of work revamping old events, as well as adding a bumper finale one with two entirely separate outcomes. It is a real doozy, if I do say so myself, but it isn’t the only NPC event, we also have a new one for Draith. In addition, we have the usual assortment of events in other areas; there’s a bunch of new ruler events, along with a new village event, and a new tavern job event for Alexia.

ART
This month we have19 new CGs, with 16 variants, and 13 reworked CGs:
  • Greyhide x Rowan 1
  • Greyhide x Rowan 2 (with 2 variants)
  • Alexia Slutwalk 1
  • Alexia Slutwalk 2
  • Female Orc x Alexia 1 (with 1 variant)
  • Jezera x Alexia 1
  • Jezera x Alexa 2
  • Greyhide vs Andras 1 (with 1 variant)
  • Greyhide vs Andras 2 (with 1 variant)
  • Greyhide vs Andras 3 ( with 2 variants)
  • Greyhide x Alexia 1 (with 2 variants)
  • Greyhide x Alexia 2 (with 1 variant)
  • Rancou x Zelda 1 (with 2 variants)
  • Rancou x Zelda 2 (with 2 variants)
  • Andras x Alexia & ??? 1 (with 1 variant)
  • Andras x Alexia & ??? 2
  • Andras x Alexia & ??? 3
  • Andras x Alexia & ??? 4 (with 1 variant)
  • Shaya’s Eyes Narrative CG
  • 2 X'zaratl CGs reworked to better match the game's aesthetic
  • 11 Jezera CGs reworked to better match the game's aesthetic

NEW EVENTS
As mentioned earlier, the main focus of the release was Shaya, and she has two brand new events, alongside half a dozen reworked ones. Following on from last month, we also have more X’zaratl, in the form of a completely reworked event, as well as a new one from Rein. Continuing the theme of NPC events, there’s also a new one from Exagie, who also contributed a new ruler event, and a new tavern event for Alexia. And finally, we have a village resource event from our newest writer, Wildquill.
This month we have ten new sex scenes:
  • Rowan x Whore x Orgy Attendee (M/F/M, Debauchery)
  • Rowan x Shaya x Whore (Sensory Deprivation, Public Humiliation, Sadism)
  • Rowan x Shaya (Rough Sex, Male Dom)
  • Rowan x Shaya (Femdom, ???)
  • X'z x Rowan x Alexia (Femdom, Edging)
  • Rowan x Draith (Gay, Maledom)
  • Rowan x Gretcha (Blowjob, Rough Sex)
  • Rowan x Darius (Gay, Prostitution)
  • Rowan x Drider (Monster Sex, Maledom)
  • Alexia x Goblins (Threesome, Goblin Sex)
That’s it for today’s update! Version 0.2.64 of Seeds of Chaos is downloadable for Patrons pledging $5 and up.
Anyone here just conquer or destroy or let it be the towns instead of just normal trade or it is just myself getting this?
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/main_loop.rpy", line 80, in script call
    call rowans_chambers from _call_rowans_chambers
  File "game/locations/portal_room.rpy", line 3, in script call
    call screen portal_screen
  File "game/mapExploration.rpy", line 148, in script call
    call eventResourceTrigger (cur_map.hexes[world.cur_map.pos_id]) from _call_eventResourceTrigger
  File "game/mapEventController.rpy", line 54, in script call
    call run_events('map_res_{}'.format(eventHex[6])) from _event_resource_trigger
  File "game/core/event_manager.rpy", line 361, in script call
    call expression ev_to_run from call_expression_ev_to_run_1
  File "game/events/village_encounter.rpy", line 106, in script
    $ choose_and_insert_next_event('village_trade')
  File "game/events/village_encounter.rpy", line 106, in <module>
  File "game/core/utils.rpy", line 419, in choose_and_insert_next_event
    ev_to_insert = event_manager.choose_one_event(trigger)
  File "game/core/event_manager.rpy", line 252, in choose_one_event
    if not ev.check(candidates):
  File "game/core/event_manager.rpy", line 69, in check
    if not condition.eval(self.name, already_passed):
  File "game/core/event_manager.rpy", line 106, in eval
    return eval(self.expr)
NameError: name 'n' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call eventResourceTrigger (cur_map.hexes[world.cur_map.pos_id]) from _call_eventResourceTrigger
  File "/home/mars/MEGAsync Downloads/seeds-of-chaos/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/home/mars/MEGAsync Downloads/seeds-of-chaos/renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    return eval(self.expr)
  File "/home/mars/MEGAsync Downloads/seeds-of-chaos/renpy/python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "/home/mars/MEGAsync Downloads/seeds-of-chaos/renpy/python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "<none>", line 1, in <module>

Linux-5.4.118-1-MANJARO-x86_64-with-glibc2.2.5
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Seeds of Chaos 0.0.05
Thu Jun  3 21:55:43 2021
[/CODE]

Cervixpunch

Feb 10, 2019

Maybe your Alexia :), got to be vigilant in that castle everything from demon lords to the filthy Minotaur want her (hides from Greyhide fans). In all seriousness I know your pain. Looking forward to some more Helayna, especially the warrior version of her at some point.

It's a funny thing with this game that two of the best characters imo Delayne and Helayna have options a player can take that mean little interaction with them, at least for now in Helayna's case. Does show choices matter though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: monk_56 and juanito

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I think you worded that badly. Are you saying this happened when you tried to do trade with a new village? The stack trace indicates that is the case since this piece:

Code:
is in this block of village_encounter.rpy:

Code:
    "Trade with it" if castle.buildings['tavern'].lvl > 0:
        $ released_fix_rollback()
        # Requires a tavern.
        # Gain a lose a small amount of infamy.  Lose a bit of corruption.
        $ change_base_stat('c', -1)
        $ change_base_stat('f', -1)
        # TODO The village's military strength can no longer be removed from the realm.
        # Alexia likes this choice in Rosaria.
        $ change_relation('alexia', 2)
That choose_and_insert_next_event('village_trade') call is line 106 in the source. This is code that's been in the release for quite some time.

TLDR version. Are you saying you are never able to choose the trade route and get this every time, or was it working and then blew up all of a sudden? The latter indicates your event stack got corrupted somehow, and it's time to load from a save.

That being said, when I ran meld on the game folder for this release against the last one, I noticed that someone had changed the conditions rules for the various events grouped under the group 'village_trade' from what Python considers tuples to lists instead by using "[" and "]" instead of "(" and ")". So, for example:

Code:
event('trade_ev2', triggers='village_trade',  conditions=('not cant_trade_with_villages'), run_count=1, group='village_trade', priority=pr_map_res)
is now

Code:
event('trade_ev2', triggers='village_trade',  conditions=['not cant_trade_with_villages'], run_count=1, group='village_trade', priority=pr_map_res)
There's about 5 events like this between village_encounters.rpy and village_trade_2.rpy that changed, but trade_ev1 was left untouched between releases. I've seen Python treat a string constant as a lone element in a list object as if it were a list of the individual characters (ie, ['test'] actually internalizes as ['t','e','s','t']). It doesn't do this when you have a tuple ('test') instead. One way to force Python to behave is to leave an empty item at the end like ['test',] and you will end up with a single item list with the string constant as you might expect.

My theory would be that Python is being stupid with the list initialization for the conditions because they are single string items getting broken up into lists of individual letters. The event manager then commits suicide trying to deal with the resulting garbage. That didn't happen before because they were tuples like pretty much every other event in the 50 some odd event files that are out there.

Anyone here just conquer or destroy or let it be the towns instead of just normal trade or it is just myself getting this?
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    return eval(self.expr)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/home/mars/MEGAsync Downloads/seeds-of-chaos/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/home/mars/MEGAsync Downloads/seeds-of-chaos/renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    return eval(self.expr)
  File "/home/mars/MEGAsync Downloads/seeds-of-chaos/renpy/python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "/home/mars/MEGAsync Downloads/seeds-of-chaos/renpy/python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "<none>", line 1, in <module>

Linux-5.4.118-1-MANJARO-x86_64-with-glibc2.2.5
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Seeds of Chaos 0.0.05
Thu Jun  3 21:55:43 2021
[/CODE]

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I guess you're talking about this one?

Code:
event('village_spoils', triggers='village_destroy',  run_count=1, group='village_destroy', priority=pr_map_res)
You must defeat the RNG gods when conquering a newly discovered village in order to get it selected from one of the random outcomes from the conquer option. Given the limited number of villages to play with, you'll probably want to re-enable debug mode in options.rpy so that you can rollback scum repeatedly in order to finally get it to come up.

Anyone know how to find the new village event?

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Maybe your Alexia :), got to be vigilant in that castle everything from demon lords to the filthy Minotaur want her (hides from Greyhide fans). In all seriousness I know your pain. Looking forward to some more Helayna, especially the warrior version of her at some point.

It's a funny thing with this game that two of the best characters imo Delayne and Helayna have options a player can take that mean little interaction with them, at least for now in Helayna's case. Does show choices matter though.
Those two, Helayna and Delane, are my favorite characters, and I fully agree with you regarding choices and hope for a fleshed out warrior path.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Beyond some major diffrences (In one route, a signifigant evacuation of the city occurs and Werden lives to form a rebellion/In another, a large chunk of the city is saved from the sack) in world situationn, one of the largest changes in the finale will be which characters live and die. In each of the different finales, diffrent segments of the cast meet diffrent fates. Sometimes those people might be more or less aligned with Rowan as well.

All of which has been to set up a situation where the base political situation is mostly the same going into Act 2. But, we still have the option of including significant story variations derived from your Act 1 finale choices.
Do we gain favors with the bannermen if we try to help out or is it too much on the game mech and story that you might chose to leave it on just impacting state of Rastadel for ch 2 ?
Lore wise I find it funny that all of Wendel's faction( the thorns) goes on a suicide run if you are on the Red heads side, but really it was that easy to get rid of the one's who would later cause a headache ? I feel the missing wendels body is a sign that things are not what they seem, also why is it Rowan has little to no cosmetic changes ? The man could atleast get some slight changes like in Mass effect with the renegade or paragon route or get back some old habits from the last war, it is extremely unlikely that someone who has been to the hell known as battlefield would not have some, with the progress of the story I feel other characters change is consistent compared to Rowan, Alexia is sexy on her slut route but rowan is still the same ?

I really love the plot/world in this game. A lot of the time it's more interesting than the lewd aspects. The politicking which takes place as
were awesome.
Agreed,
like seriously how ?, why would he do it ?

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes