spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
considering Rowan is still married to Alexia I find the marriage part difficult specially because this is just act 1, probably later tho, and yes the daughter only has blowjob scenes
That is true. I think that Cliohna and X'Zaratl might be options to either include into a relationship in the future or perhaps something more as we get into Act 2 and beyond. I in particular really where Rowan and Cliohna's realtionship is going. Rowan if the player wishes can work towards getting Cliohna's respect and it seems even her affection. As for X'Zaratl, she was really sweet when showing Rowan the way to really breed the hell out of his wife using the ring she gave him. I did love the option he had to kiss her during the scene too. Hopefully Rowan and she will get more character development together without necessarily having Alexia there.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
I really like the general corruption of the two of them. I just wish so much of Alexia's corruption didn't revolve around Andras.
Who? The only significant corruptive influence on Alexia I can remember offhand is Jezera, and to a much lower extent X’zaratl and her crew.

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
I really like the general corruption of the two of them. I just wish so much of Alexia's corruption didn't revolve around Andras.
it depends on your choices actually. She's getting corrupted anyway. either through Jezera or through Andras. Also if you don't like any of them her corruption arc is sure to be much slower but it'll happen eventually, is just because she doesn't leave the castle so her option is much more limited compared to Rowan who can hook up with wood spirits and travelers besides the people in the castle.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Okay. Poll time.

Alexia is sure to get pregnant as a part of her overall story arc. In your opinion should her offspring be:

1. Human
2. Half Demon
3. Half Minotaur
4. Half Orc(?)
5. A Mysterious Egg

Feel free to respond with a comment or just the number

Likewise, Rowan just cannot swing his dick around as much as he does without eventually slipping one past the goalie. unless he is shooting the blankest of blanks. Who should he impregnate and suffer baby mama drama with? (Yes, I know this isn't a comprehensive list. Dude gets around).

1. Alexia :)
2. Jezera
3. Helayna
4. Cla-min
5. Liurial
6. Koh
7. Cliohna
8. Heartsong
9. Lady Juliet
10. All of the above :(

As before, post your number, comment, or death threat below.

Dec 24, 2020
Okay. Poll time.

Alexia is sure to get pregnant as a part of her overall story arc. In your opinion should her offspring be:

1. Human
2. Half Demon
3. Half Minotaur
4. Half Orc(?)
5. A Mysterious Egg

Likewise, Rowan just cannot swing his dick around as much as he does without eventually slipping one past the goalie. unless he is shooting the blankest of blanks. Who should he impregnate and suffer baby mama drama with? (Yes, I know this isn't a comprehensive list. Dude gets around).

2. Jezera
3. Helayna
4. Cla-min
5. Liurial
6. Koh
7. Cliohna
8. Heartsong
9. Lady Juliet

Honestly, my hope is as much as possible, with X'Zaratl's help. I find the idea of the two of them becoming a depraved couple (who still love each other) under the guidance of X'Zaratl's specific couple fetish, really endearing for some reason. Also I hope they become the new demon King/Queen.

tofumen

Oct 31, 2018
123.jpg
23.jpg
3.jpg
Momdadno's drawings were one of the few reasons I still paid attention to this game and I realized the devs have been busy replacing them. Funny tho, cuz the very first sex scene was drawn by him and those pics are still there. I guess they will be eventually replaced but why not change them first?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
View attachment 1287005
View attachment 1287001
View attachment 1287012
Momdadno's drawings were one of the few reasons I still paid attention to this game and I realized the devs have been busy replacing them. Funny tho, cuz the very first sex scene was drawn by him and those pics are still there. I guess they will be eventually replaced but why not change them first?
Momdadno not only still works on Seeds of Chaos, but is involved in the vast majority of new CGs. What has changed is not Momdadno's participation, but instead that now the pieces are a product of collaboration between him and Sommlier.

I will not go into detail on the process because I am not on the art team, and cannot state the exact process. However, the general way it works is that Momdadno does the initial sketches and the pencils for the art. While Sommlier does the colors and other elements of the piece such as filling in background details and shading.

The best analogy I can give is that it's close to how comic books are made, where pencils and coloring are different jobs.

The new versions of the old Momdadno pieces are not full redraws. The originals are being used as the basis for corrects to colors and some of the elements like continuity errors.

If Sommlier wants to comment, take his word over mine though.

Reactions: Back

Goldaga

Mar 15, 2017
Okay. Poll time.

1. Human
2. Half Demon
3. Half Minotaur
4. Half Orc(?)
5. A Mysterious Egg

2. Jezera
3. Helayna
4. Cla-min
5. Liurial
6. Koh
7. Cliohna
8. Heartsong
9. Lady Juliet

At what point does Alexia bang an orc?

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Yay, Comments on people's unofficial polls time!

Okay. Poll time.

1. Human
2. Half Demon
3. Half Minotaur
4. Half Orc(?)
5. A Mysterious Egg
For me... A little bit of One and a Little bit of three. (For reasons obvious to anyone who's ever seen my volume of texts in this thread... ) ;)

You aren't thinking she'd stop at just one, do you?!

2. Jezera
3. Helayna
4. Cla-min
5. Liurial
6. Koh
7. Cliohna
8. Heartsong
9. Lady Juliet
Depends on my playthrough's really. Wholesomely Pure Rowan runs... well that's a 1 All the way...

Unless I'm feelin' like Rowan needs some of that sweet Muscley lovin'... in which case its Tarish or Maud all the friggin' way! (Speaking of... why the hell aren't they on this list? My gaze of disapproval shines strongly upon you!)

Otherwise, my "I need jerkoff material because my Internet is down" playthrough is literally Rowan fucking everything that moves. Yes... it has happened... like three times before. Good ol' Aussie Internet... gotta sacrifice some goats on the altar for that shitcunt to work sometimes!

How are you on Insults? :p

"I hope your haemorrhoids rub together so much that they hurt worse than when they ever have before!" Ancient Roman Pompeian graffiti inscription.

Last edited:

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Okay. Poll time.

1. Human
2. Half Demon
3. Half Minotaur
4. Half Orc(?)
5. A Mysterious Egg

2. Jezera
3. Helayna
4. Cla-min
5. Liurial
6. Koh
7. Cliohna
8. Heartsong
9. Lady Juliet

considering the game has hidden slut and whore stats for alexia, i think it would be entirely possible for her to work in the brothel eventually.
so i'd say 1 and 2 for her. just because it's human doesn't have to mean it's gonna be Rowans.

if alexia is going to be pregnant, it would be impossible not to have Rowan as father as well. it's just not feasible game-wise for a choice-driven MC.
i highly doubt Jezera would ever allow herself to become a "mere" mother, except she gains something that favours her schemes. so Rowan is out of the question for now.
i could see Cla-min being happy to be pregnant with Rowan's child. though for a goblin like her to mother another child, probably won't be of much significance story-wise.
that's why i say 1, 5 and 8 for him. (maybe 9 but there needs to be more scenes with her to know if it would have enough impact on the story)
Honestly, my hope is as much as possible, with X'Zaratl's help. I find the idea of the two of them becoming a depraved couple (who still love each other) under the guidance of X'Zaratl's specific couple fetish, really endearing for some reason. Also I hope they become the new demon King/Queen.
THIS, THIIIS!:love:
i agree 100% with your statement!

i mean the only reason i haven't thrown Alexia at Andras in my O.T.Playthrough is because their relationship needs to be in shambles to start his scenes.

some people here say that Alexia has been riding the dick-carousel in the castle, but in reality she can only with Rowan, Andras and Greyhide (to which i have to exclude Andras for myself like stated above). and also only 2 side scenes, one as a maid and the other with 2 goblins only just recently added.
Rowan gets way more pussy than that. hell, he even gets more dick than her. she certainly could step up her game.

my goal is that at some point in the game to have Rowan do diplomacy-fucking around, while Alexia works in the brothels 2nd favourite only next to Shaya, but it's very important that they know about each others work in detail and are still a married couple in love. at the end of the day they only see it as work they have to do now, but also see it as an exciting new experience they like to share.

(sidenote to the devs: i don't demand or even suggest here anything. that's just wishful thinking on my part)

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
hell, he even gets more dick than her.
That's because Rowan has a damn fine ass... It'd be a shame to waste it! ;)

(And he turns out well in a white shirt... not gonna lie.)

(sidenote to the devs: i don't demand or even suggest here anything. that's just wishful thinking on my part)
You don't make egregious shouts and demands about events or scenes from the Devs or write a ten page manifesto on why Rowan should have a Ginormous schlong?! Why are you even here?

The more bold and outrageous the better! :p

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
At what point does Alexia bang an orc?
She can have one close call with a big mean orc if you direct her to make stupid decisions. Hey, there is a lot of story left to go. I even forgot about the goblins (probably because of no pictures. Boo. Pics or it didn't happen).

Jul 5, 2021
You abhorrent scum. You ignorant fool. I will sue you. You are going to be the target of the greatest lawsuit the world has ever seen. You don't know why? It's completely obvious. It's so obvious, the most deplorable peasant could grasp the full magnitude of your wickedness and treachery with the greatest of ease. Your actions cry out for mercy, and I will be happy to deliver it. And if you're thinking this is a mistake, or merely a deception of mine, you're sadly mistaken, my friend. I have indisputable proof of your continued harassment and other offenses. Even without it, the jury would take one look at you and decide. The incomprehensible magnitude of your crimes brings with it unavoidable, infinite guilt, and whether you notice it or not, everyone else does. Are you interested in who will be serving as the offense attorney? I'll tell you. It's my father. Your defense? It doesn't matter, in fact, they might just not give you one even to spare just one individual from the trauma. My father is the greatest lawyer in the US, the world, and human history, including the future, which he knows due to the fact that he sued the future and they travelled back in time to tell him. He's served for hundreds of Supreme Court cases, and he's won every single one. You may have never thought about being court-marshaled, but now, that's a real threat. That is the power of my father, a culmination of flawless, supreme logic and a perfect knowledge of the law. You will lose this case, your money, and your life. Does that scare you, insignificant bug? Because it should. The entire history of the U.S. Judicial System has been leading up to this moment, where all of its fury is concentrated on ruining your life. My father won't even need to help. Your heinous crimes will be evident to all, so just give up, you crook. Give up before you're forced to.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
You abhorrent scum. You ignorant fool. I will sue you. You are going to be the target of the greatest lawsuit the world has ever seen. You don't know why? It's completely obvious. It's so obvious, the most deplorable peasant could grasp the full magnitude of your wickedness and treachery with the greatest of ease. Your actions cry out for mercy, and I will be happy to deliver it. And if you're thinking this is a mistake, or merely a deception of mine, you're sadly mistaken, my friend. I have indisputable proof of your continued harassment and other offenses. Even without it, the jury would take one look at you and decide. The incomprehensible magnitude of your crimes brings with it unavoidable, infinite guilt, and whether you notice it or not, everyone else does. Are you interested in who will be serving as the offense attorney? I'll tell you. It's my father. Your defense? It doesn't matter, in fact, they might just not give you one even to spare just one individual from the trauma. My father is the greatest lawyer in the US, the world, and human history, including the future, which he knows due to the fact that he sued the future and they travelled back in time to tell him. He's served for hundreds of Supreme Court cases, and he's won every single one. You may have never thought about being court-marshaled, but now, that's a real threat. That is the power of my father, a culmination of flawless, supreme logic and a perfect knowledge of the law. You will lose this case, your money, and your life. Does that scare you, insignificant bug? Because it should. The entire history of the U.S. Judicial System has been leading up to this moment, where all of its fury is concentrated on ruining your life. My father won't even need to help. Your heinous crimes will be evident to all, so just give up, you crook. Give up before you're forced to.
I do declare all this rough talk is going to give me the vapors. Will any kindly southern gentleman please wheel in a chaise lounge so I can dramatically swoon onto it from the thrill of all this manly talk? My my my a delicate constitution such as mine cannot bear such naked virility on display. Have you no shame, sir, to tease a lady so? I dare say people will talk.

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
She can have one close call with a big mean orc if you direct her to make stupid decisions. Hey, there is a lot of story left to go. I even forgot about the goblins (probably because of no pictures. Boo. Pics or it didn't happen).
also, she gives a blowjob to Tarek on the bar as a barmaid, not saying she could get pregnant from that but saying she could come back for more orc dick

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
also, she gives a blowjob to Tarek on the bar as a barmaid, not saying she could get pregnant from that but saying she could come back for more orc dick
I really enjoy the variety of her sexual adventures as she works at the castle. I think that the occupational scenes were a great idea and wish that the mechanic had been implemented sooner. We could have had so much more Alexia content and made her a true co-protagonist. There still is hope for that in the long run.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Outside of my desire for more Cia Min scenes, I'd kinda like to see Rowan cuck Andras in a way. Show him that being pushy with a big dick isn't the only way to get another person off.

Reactions: monk_56
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes