Dec 3, 2019
Okay. Poll time.

Alexia is sure to get pregnant as a part of her overall story arc. In your opinion should her offspring be:

1. Human
2. Half Demon
3. Half Minotaur
4. Half Orc(?)
5. A Mysterious Egg

Feel free to respond with a comment or just the number

Likewise, Rowan just cannot swing his dick around as much as he does without eventually slipping one past the goalie. unless he is shooting the blankest of blanks. Who should he impregnate and suffer baby mama drama with? (Yes, I know this isn't a comprehensive list. Dude gets around).

1. Alexia :)
2. Jezera
3. Helayna
4. Cla-min
5. Liurial
6. Koh
7. Cliohna
8. Heartsong
9. Lady Juliet
10. All of the above :(

As before, post your number, comment, or death threat below.
1 and 10.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
also, she gives a blowjob to Tarek on the bar as a barmaid, not saying she could get pregnant from that but saying she could come back for more orc dick
I thought that was a handy? Unless there's some new event I haven't seen... :unsure:

Either way... there's a noticeable lack of Orc on Alexia relations. Rowan's lucky with the women... but only sucks off Batri?

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Okay. Poll time.

Alexia is sure to get pregnant as a part of her overall story arc. In your opinion should her offspring be:

1. Human
2. Half Demon
3. Half Minotaur
4. Half Orc(?)
5. A Mysterious Egg

Feel free to respond with a comment or just the number

Likewise, Rowan just cannot swing his dick around as much as he does without eventually slipping one past the goalie. unless he is shooting the blankest of blanks. Who should he impregnate and suffer baby mama drama with? (Yes, I know this isn't a comprehensive list. Dude gets around).

1. Alexia :)
2. Jezera
3. Helayna
4. Cla-min
5. Liurial
6. Koh
7. Cliohna
8. Heartsong
9. Lady Juliet
10. All of the above :(

As before, post your number, comment, or death threat below.
For Alexia: half-demon (2) as a planned child with her lover Andras; half-orc (4) as a surprise child (Alexia thought it would be human, because she still has sex with Rowans sometimes, although not often, but actually a green baby comes out due to her fucking with some random orcs).
For Rowan: with Helayna (3) and Juliet (9) - his two mistresses. He could also accidentally have a child with Liurial (5).

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
You know its hard for me to be this person to break it for you but...
I actually asked about pregnancy before and got answer that its too hard to implement.
it will reqire to make new sprites and all
So yeh keep on dreaming.
i mean if community will be vocal enough may be they will find strength/time/will to implement.
P.S. there was even talk about less radical minor body changes like tattoos and that also was rejected as too hard to implement.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I actually asked about pregnancy before and got answer that its too hard to implement.
So yeh keep on dreaming.
i mean if community will be vocal enough may be they will find strength/time/will to implement.
P.S. there was even talk about less radical minor body changes like tattoos and that also was rejected as too hard to implement.
"That would be too hard to implement" is the dev answer they give when they just want you to go away. Kinda like a girl giving you a fake phone number when you are chatting them up at the pub. They are the ones who introduced Alexia's "baby rabies" storyline and I'm sure they can figure it out if they want to follow it through. Magic nine months of pregnancy in a single night or something. One event and boom back to skinny sprite. Stranger shit has happened in this game so far.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
So yeh keep on dreaming.
As I recall the answer wasn't that pregnancy was too hard to implement at all, it was that it would be too much CG work to do...before the end-phase of the game. It's still very obviously going to be in the game, eventually, just not until a point of no return beyond which there are a smaller amount of Alexia CGs, or as some CGs in the endings, or however exactly they plan on handling it.

Which is how nearly every adult game handles characters being optionally pregnant, and thus probably won't change no matter how vocal the community gets.

Last edited:

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
It’s probably worth noting that Rowan and/or Alexia having an optional child around throughout the second and third acts would presumably have such a massive impact on one or both of their lives and relationships with others that it’s really not worth having either of them begetting offspring till the very ending, as well. Permanent futalexia would probably be significantly easier to implement.

*cough*

Ciel892

Sep 11, 2019
What does ntr mean in this game?
It mostly means in my opinion Alexia cheating on rowan or Rowan cheating on Alexia with Heleyna etc. I don't think anything outside of this counts since in Rowans case most characters don't have a romantic relation established with him in which they can cheat on him. For example you can either choose to claim Heleyna and make her yours, or give her over to the Orcs but it wouldn't be ntr since it was a one-sided love on her part unless you choose to claim her which then wouldn't give you a chance to see any ntr involving her. On Alexia's case she doesn't get ntr'd by Andras slave because she agrees to that kind of relationship. I don't know anything about Jezerea's path tho.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
what first post? I readed but Its said that it was updated in 2020, but below that it says that it was released in 2021
The first is the thread's update time. (No clue why it says last year, but...) The second is the date of the latest release for the game. So your answer is the second one.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes