rlawlet5

May 5, 2020
quick question, can we avoid ntr in the game? when i saw the way our mc's wife catch feelings for the demon guy
that made me feel some type of way ;-;

Last edited:
Reactions: monk_56

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
quick question, can we avoid ntr in the game? when i saw the way our mc's wife catch feelings for the demon guy
that made me feel some type of way ;-;)
Yes, there is an option at the end of the prologue to disable it entirely.

It can still be avoided even without disabling it but you need to make the right choices.

Reactions: rlawlet5

Fraps

Jul 9, 2017
so uhhh, im confused, how can i play solely as female? and then how can i turn her into a futa? im not into Males MCs

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
thank you, still a shame really (for me)
i was in the same situation, i only played the game for alexia's content but i can assure you theres still a good amount of scenes with alexia solely (NTR/corruption) so you can still play and enjoy

• Love
Reactions: lexlutha

IMBAK

Dec 28, 2020
i have dev mode now but how can i modify corruption and influence ? the variable viewer seem dont have these stats.

Last edited:

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Isn't it about time for some more hints of NTR? It seems Alexia is becoming more open and not that regretful and Rowan seems completely oblivious to what his wife does while he is away.
I don't think Rowan is being oblivious he's just getting his somewhere else too, she doesn't bug rowan because she knows he's getting some and she's getting herself some too. It is like in the awkward stage where everyone involved knows that they are cheating each other but saying out loud makes it far more real than it should be at the moment

Reactions: Trapitalism101
Dec 24, 2020
I don't think Rowan is being oblivious he's just getting his somewhere else too, she doesn't bug rowan because she knows he's getting some and she's getting herself some too. It is like in the awkward stage where everyone involved knows that they are cheating each other but saying out loud makes it far more real than it should be at the moment
I really like the general corruption of the two of them. I just wish so much of Alexia's corruption didn't revolve around Andras.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes