portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
Been playing the game for a bit and just wondering, is it possible in the current build to overthrow/kill the Twins and have Rowan redeem himself or take over the castle for himself?

Don't want any spoilers on how to do it, just wondering if it's possible. There's a good amount of allusions to taking out the Twins like in the library quests, but since the game is not necessarily completed and more story gets added with each update, I'd hate to spend hours and hours ripping my hair out trying to figure out how to do it if it's literally impossible because it hasn't been added in yet.
Yes I think I'm gonna start playing again until I am able to kill both of the twins, especially the male twin, I just want to kill him so bad.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod
by MonkOne
Features:
  • Add all scenes in Walkthrough file to scenes replay.
  • Option to filterout NTR and/or gay scenes in scenes replay.
Download:
Install:
  • Extract downloaded archive into game folder(where executable file is).
Changelog:
Version 0264aM2: Fix talkative trader crash.
Version 0264aM1:
  • Update to game version 0.2.64a.
  • Add following scenes with new CGs:
    • Ruler Events: succumbing to shaya 1CG
    • Job Events - Maid: Recycled crop 1CG
    • World Events - Hills: talkative trader 6CG
    • Ruler Events: Greyhide finale alexia 8CG
    • Ruler Events: Greyhide finale rowan 7CG
    • Ruler Events: Greyhide finale poly 1CG
    • Alexia’s Corruption Event: the two slaves 6CG
    • Alexia’s Corruption Event: Jezera visit 6CG

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview View attachment 1144925

The link in your attachment is wrong. It's still linked to the old version. Got confused for a bit that it didn't have the updated scenes.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
So I am to understand that the big city with the priestess is the point where the game ends atm? Damn, so much waiting and still not that much

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Need more of the Futacubus, can't spell her name, she has become my favourite side character alongside Alexia.
As for Alexia, I hope we see more character growth. As her corruption grows, so does her sadisticness, her willingness to use her power and since she has access to the library the "art of war". She has too much potential to simply be a fuck toy.

Mar 10, 2021
Need more of the Futacubus, can't spell her name, she has become my favourite side character alongside Alexia.
As for Alexia, I hope we see more character growth. As her corruption grows, so does her sadisticness, her willingness to use her power and since she has access to the library the "art of war". She has too much potential to simply be a fuck toy.
I agree with the first sentence.

Reactions: fostaa

fostaa

Dec 23, 2018
Why do I keep getting to choose between "Die Gracefully", "Beg", "Fight" and it has THE SAME OUTCOME (GAME OVER)? Can you please explain. Thank you.

Last edited:

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Why dafuq do I keep getting to choose between "Die Gracefully", "Beg", "Fight" and it has THE SAME OUTCOME (GAME OVER?!)? Can you please fix this bug. Thank you.
Did you refuse to take Rastedel?

fostaa

Dec 23, 2018
I don't have any reasonable interactions in the castle, Rein.
This is what I have:

The Palace and The noble lodge literally offer nothing interesting when you go there.
(Obviously using the gates is not what we're talking about)

Then, when it comes to week 60, I get called by the twins and game over whatever I choose.
1624391189778.png

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
You didn't complete Orciad. Go back some weeks (10-15, if you don't want to save scum), and visit the top left coner of the map.

You'll know when you find it.

Reactions: fostaa and Back

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
I feel like such a Hackerman editing the source code for gallery unlock
Sigh the lengths we'll go to to see 2d cg boobs

fostaa

Dec 23, 2018
If I may give some feedback:

-I've come to a moment in the game that the only dialogue available is the one in the orc camp (northwest) and I guess this is where the game finishes so far because all I can do is ask someone about Khanos and the orcs, Training and Escaping bonds but its options lead to nowhere;
-Also, no random events happen wherever I put Alexia (to work) except that one orc in the Bar;
-The Arena got unlocked but there have been no interactions there ever since; There was an event with Andras there but it was a lot before I built the Arena;
-I've build and researched everything but I realized it doesn't even make any sense since you can win Rastedel without much upgrades and definitely without all buildings;
-Something funny - when I click "Review goal" in the Throne room it says "With preparations for Rastedel now set, I should await for further instructions". Well, Rastedel is conquered long time ago and I tried to wait until week 150 just by skipping but nothing happens and this goal suggestion still stays like this. But I guess that this is just where the game ends for now...
-When I click "Hints" it says that i've reached my capacity and I should upgrade/research for more or simply send them on the fields but there's no place or battle that I can send the army to...
-Also, the Dungeon and most of its features are completely meaningless (so far?) and I haven't been able to change or use it in any way;
-A few events are missing visuals - you can only see the dialogue below but the screen is absolutely black (for example the scene where Helayna is already in your room then the random event when she looks at you, pulls your pants, etc)

And some suggestions:

-Talking to anyone simply returns some basic text reply from the respective character. It should be much better if Talking to someone at any point of the game could actually change something or at least show some visual... interaction;
-There's a small visual bug about the Brothel - it looks like you have two rooms of Brothel but only one to interact with. Same goes for the second Army room which you can interact with but it's pointless anyway - better visually combine two rooms with one icon on it unless there would be a specific game mechanic that would make a difference on which room you click but there's none so far;
-It would be better if the the clickable area for the stairs that lead to the dungeon is a lot larger or better positioned on the screen. Or even add a ground level toggle on a button on the side of the screen if you will;
-The "Living quarters" (this name is lame...) deserve to be a lot better looking and larger place, and interactions with Jazera should be a lot more. Interactions with Jazera are literally 0 when you enter her room...;
-Obviously we need more Futa;
-Random events with different level of importance should happen all the time anywhere and more often - it will make the game more randomized, even more re-playable;
-Items and character equipment. I guess you're working on this one since the current state is really poor. Obviously any items would have a great impact on the game if you add them properly with good game mechanics for it (battles, shops, random drops while exploring, quests, etc.);
-You can include Exploring with Alexia - this unlocks many possibilities...
-The necklaces our characters wear should have a better developed story/idea in future;
-The Breeding Pit can be enriched with a lot of interactions with beasts of all kind there;
-The Dark Sanctum is a place where a lot more pleasure should happen;
-You can go a lot deeper with both Rowan and Alexia's Corruption development adding body changes. For example if Alexia goes very deep in being corrupted she may grow horns or something and turn into a succubus or become a witch - with a lot of interactions throughout the progress. Even better for the development - Alexia keeps working <somewhere> and every <number of weeks> there's an event where she will be forced to make choices that will allow her behavior or body to change significantly.
I can see this idea is in development already but I am sure that we will really love to see A LOT MORE here.

***You could add a game mechanic that will contribute to the game being a little bit more game than a story. Something that has the basis of "the more the better". For example a building or reputation, or researches, or gold battles/kills, etc.;

***You can add Game Endings:
-If you gather enough gold to pay to <someone> then they will do <something> that will lead you to be able to choose from <1 to x> possible choices. After making the choice, the game ends in a certain way and Unlocks a bunch of artwork in the Gallery which is only unlockable if you end it this way. Of course you can combine unlockable artwork inbetween the endings;
-If you conquer <certain buildings/areas>, again you make a choice and unlock a different bunch of artwork so that's Ending 2;
-If you fall too much in Chaos then another type Ending. And this can End for Rowan and Alexia in a separate way;
-If you keep your heart clean from the Chaos then you may get to overthrow the demons and build a kingdom of your own - again with different Endings and artwork;
-A story development where either Rowan or Alexia can disappear/die so you continue with the other only;
-Many Endings or story developments where our character(s) meet(s) certain creature(s) while exploring;
-Other Endings or at least story developments based on the Items you own or based on the Exploration (you can set the % Exploration as a game factor).

I really enjoyed your game so far. I like how you prefer to stabilize the current state of it, with open points here and there. The artwork is on top level, not only matching the idea of the game but actually creating the atmosphere.

I am impatient so see more content and I hope my feedback and suggestions will help you for the future development of this story. I will be extremely happy if I see any of my suggestions implemented/developed in future.

Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
fostaa - That was a thought out post. You're right, of course, to point out that there are issues present in the game. The dev team are aware of many of them and have plans to deal with them already -- some have been long-pending. The buildings, equipment, store, and stats for the PCs (primarily for Rowan) are underway to have a massive overhaul. Many encounters will also be reworked to reflect them including partial successes and failures. Some things are on the back burner (and that's why you're seeing placeholder text in some areas) while the team takes care of other priorities. I liked some of your ideas like overthrowing The Twins, or the appearance of physical manifestations of the PCs of how Bloodmeen or Chaos or whatever may be having an influence and is changing them over time. These though will likely be in future installments of SoC and not in this one. In regards to Alexia's encounters, some story lines can only be initiated or progressed further based on her own stats (i.e., her corruption level) or how Rowan's choices affected things for her while he's away exploring or otherwise occupied. While I didn't go over every point you've raised, I hope this post at least squashed several of your concerns. Glad you're enjoying the game though! Cheers and be safe. ;]

Edit: Fixed a typo.

Last edited:
Reactions: RabidSloth
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes