probablyjustbored

Mar 3, 2019
You can only enter Delane's route if you finish Orciad quest and rescue her BEFORE your first arrival to Rastedel. If you do so, she will be present at the banquet at the beginning of Rastedel storyline, enabling you to later see her events in Rastedel. I know that completing the whole Orciad before visiting Rastedel is extremely non-intuitive, but currently it's the only way to get further scenes with Delane. I hope devs will change it in the future.
Kinda dumb question, but how do you get the help of the orcs if you help Delane escape?

biktpro1

Aug 2, 2020
You can only enter Delane's route if you finish Orciad quest and rescue her BEFORE your first arrival to Rastedel. If you do so, she will be present at the banquet at the beginning of Rastedel storyline, enabling you to later see her events in Rastedel. I know that completing the whole Orciad before visiting Rastedel is extremely non-intuitive, but currently it's the only way to get further scenes with Delane. I hope devs will change it in the future.
I rescued her but i had visited Rastedel first then i visited it again, in the Rastedel intro she was no where to be seen, i can only see her by talking to Durken or something like that. Guess i'll play the game again, thank you.

sippysip

Jun 13, 2021
hey guys I just wanna know that what is the completion point of rastadell the siege has been completed and the priestess type of woman was captured
is there something else after that or is that it for version .2.62

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
hey guys I just wanna know that what is the completion point of rastadell the siege has been completed and the priestess type of woman was captured
is there something else after that or is that it for version .2.62
Same, it kinda sucks being stuck in an endless loop of no ingame events wondering if its the end lol

Rivina

Jan 7, 2021
I don't like Andras. Sure, I think the scenes with him and Alexia are hella sexy in certain cgs, but I can't stand that cunt. Imagine how satisfied I was with my metaphorical boner when that greyhide vs andras scene came up and the mfer got punched in the face, headbutted, and face pummelled. Such a viscerally amazing scene.

I sincerely hope that at some point in the future, Rowan or some other character manages to consolidate enough power to shrek andras. Fuck that guy.
Right there with you, buddy. I'm kinda hoping one of the later chapters lets you prevail on Clionha or Cla-min to get you a potion or something that gives him permanent erectile dysfunction.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Hey hey what this ?!! A chad demons hate club??
We don't approve of hate speech and discrimination!
Leave the chad Demons alone they just do what in their nature!

sippysip

Jun 13, 2021
I am not able to trigger fae events the emissaries have arrived and when whenever I go to Jazeera quarters it just show the 'back' button
please help

Reactions: fostaa

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
Been playing the game for a bit and just wondering, is it possible in the current build to overthrow/kill the Twins and have Rowan redeem himself or take over the castle for himself?

Don't want any spoilers on how to do it, just wondering if it's possible. There's a good amount of allusions to taking out the Twins like in the library quests, but since the game is not necessarily completed and more story gets added with each update, I'd hate to spend hours and hours ripping my hair out trying to figure out how to do it if it's literally impossible because it hasn't been added in yet.

Reactions: Mount Parnassus

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Olakin - On the plus side, there are some really cool CGs that just got added in the latest version that puts the hurt on one of The Twins for those looking for something like that. Do strive for that in the meantime! Cheers! (y)

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
So I read that there are new cgs for the Alexia x Greyhide scenes in the recent update.

Is it only cg updates? Has no rework been done to trigger the Alexia/Greyhide event aka are the prerequisites to get the events still impossibly hard to get?

Reactions: Saga89
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes