TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Helayna is an important side character and letting her stay means that you will get more events with her. Later Rowan will have an option to start training her back into a knight (this segment is still not finished) or make her his permanent sex slave/concubine. If you like Helayna and are looking for more content involving her, I suggest you let her stay.
great! I dont just like her - i adore her. She's badass knight warrior with honor AND sexy AF. What's not to love.
Thanks for the info and head's up. I'll be going back about 6 weeks or so to allow her to stay - luckily I saved the game at the time Helayna has that conversation with me.

Reactions: aykarin and A360

WolfranXY

Dec 16, 2019
When gaining control of the city I am only able to gain control of half the city does anyone has any idea how to gain control of the entire city

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I think what Sotman meant was that the city will eventually be conquered in its entirety as the story progresses, not that it will ever be entirely conquerable in chapter 1 so Rowan can earn his good boy points and have everyone fawning over him because he is so cool and wins at everything.

(no clue in which direction the original question was aimed at though)

Reactions: Sotman

SerCumaLot

Nov 29, 2020
another observation for an Alexia sidejob:
The scene with Sil's dirty aquarium sometimes gets chosen at random before the two other ones where Alexia teaches him to speak etc.
These 3 scenes need to be in the correct order so I guess there is a condition missing.

Anomandris

Jun 9, 2021
Hey, i bought this game on Steam, played couple of times for different outcomes and i must say i love it :)
But i find it bit unfair that Rowan has repetable scene with Greyhide and Alexia don't, also why Greyhide finale is trigerring before her scenes as a Forgehand?
Is Fey still being rewriten? I got only 2 Heartsong Dreams, welcome emissaries and scene in the breeding pit where Alexie can watch?
On the last note i can't wait for Andras to whore out Alexia to some Orcs cocks as she herself suggested to Drokk.
Keep up the splendid work
;)

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hi guys little help here :). I played this game some time ago. I was trying to play a femdom route, but the femdom scene skipped automatically. I don't know why. Can anyone tell me why? Is this update still have that problem ?
Thanks.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Hi guys little help here :). I played this game some time ago. I was trying to play a femdom route, but the femdom scene skipped automatically. I don't know why. Can anyone tell me why? Is this update still have that problem ?
Thanks.
Which scene do you mean? There is more than one scene involving femdom in this game.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Thanks.
Probably talking about the first Jez scene and it probably got skipped because you skipped the prologue

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
For the sake of immersion and realism, I propose to reduce grey hides size:BootyTime:, not even real bull/cow bigger than grey hide, etc have that big.
When beginning a debate about the Immersion and Realism of Minotaurs... You must start with the cock first, before the size!

Minotaurs, being the hybrid combination of Bulls and men... obviously it stands to reason that the penises of said minotaurs should be in the shape of either a Human member, Or a bull's member. And I'll tell you now... Bull penises are most certainly not shaped like horse cocks! Minotaurs are not HORSEMEN! THEY BE BULLS!!!!!!!!!

This god-damned Proliferation of Horse cocks in places were horse cocks shouldn't be must be stopped... stopped I say... There is a much larger and greater variety of Phalli to choose from... why everyone has to pick the goddamned Horse is beyond me!

Shark cocks for Sharkmen, Lizard cocks for Lizardmen, Wolf cocks for Wolfmen... and Bullcocks for Minotaurs! I, as an honest member of this community, believe wholeheartedly in the fair representation of phalli!

Thus, I must beseech the SOC Team to get it right... Show us the real Bullcock, Give us a cone for Greyhide! :p

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Horsecock is what the people want. We, as human beings, are programmed to be more interested in cylindrical phalluses than conical ones, because that’s the shape we’ve got; and when we’re talking about size, equine is the biggest common domestic size available, leading to expressions such as donkey dick or hung like a horse; it’s part of the cultural zeitgeist.

DLgamer

Mar 21, 2021
I think when it comes to Mammals its the "Walrus" that is the champion when it comes to dicks. Gugugaju I am the Walrus.
Depends. The largest mammal phallus belongs to the largest known mammal, the blue whale, a marine mammal. The average length is eight to ten feet with a diameter between twelve and fourteen inches. Of land mammals, elephants have the largest phallus with a length around three and a half feet and a 6 inch diameter at the base.

The walrus' claim to fame is having the largest baculum, also called a penile bone, among placental mammals. Humans don't have baculum, unlike some other primates.

Reactions: TheSexinati
Mar 10, 2021
When beginning a debate about the Immersion and Realism of Minotaurs... You must start with the cock first, before the size!

Minotaurs, being the hybrid combination of Bulls and men... obviously it stands to reason that the penises of said minotaurs should be in the shape of either a Human member, Or a bull's member. And I'll tell you now... Bull penises are most certainly not shaped like horse cocks! Minotaurs are not HORSEMEN! THEY BE BULLS!!!!!!!!!

This god-damned Proliferation of Horse cocks in places were horse cocks shouldn't be must be stopped... stopped I say... There is a much larger and greater variety of Phalli to choose from... why everyone has to pick the goddamned Horse is beyond me!

Shark cocks for Sharkmen, Lizard cocks for Lizardmen, Wolf cocks for Wolfmen... and Bullcocks for Minotaurs! I, as an honest member of this community, believe wholeheartedly in the fair representation of phalli!

Thus, I must beseech the SOC Team to get it right... Show us the real Bullcock, Give us a cone for Greyhide! :p
Why tf is it everythread I've seen has at least one cock connoisseur complaining about Penis rotation angle not matching their gaping yapping hole?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
If your like me and like to play the HERO avoid this shit story! You are forced to be a fucking villain! Shit story! I typically don't read spoilers because it is just that.. but that damn spoiler hides that this is a shit story of serving Evil. Fuck that you are not a hero but play a villain.

Now second thing that makes this story shit a real fucking hero would not have just fucking walked into the room they would of tried to find a way to sneak in.. find out if his wife is alive and free her.. No he just waltzes up there and starts to attack knowing it's a trap that it will have fucking traps.. Too stupid to be a real hero. Yep worst hero story ever.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes