Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
If your like me and like to play the HERO avoid this shit story! You are forced to be a fucking villain! Shit story! I typically don't read spoilers because it is just that.. but that damn spoiler hides that this is a shit story of serving Evil. Fuck that you are not a hero but play a villain.

Now second thing that makes this story shit a real fucking hero would not have just fucking walked into the room they would of tried to find a way to sneak in.. find out if his wife is alive and free her.. No he just waltzes up there and starts to attack knowing it's a trap that it will have fucking traps.. Too stupid to be a real hero. Yep worst hero story ever.
games force you to play the hero its a nice break from it

Reactions: Nelari and aykarin

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Which scene do you mean? There is more than one scene involving femdom in this game.
Probably talking about the first Jez scene and it probably got skipped because you skipped the prologue
Thanks for the reply. The scene after I took a castle. I don't remember it clearly. A scene with the castle general or someone with the devil sister (Blue girl :LOL:, I don't remember the names). There was a choice if I remember. Femdom path or some other sex scene. I chose femdom path, but the scene skipped automatically to the end of the scene. It skipped to the conversation part.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Thanks for the reply. The scene after I took a castle. I don't remember it clearly. A scene with the castle general or someone with the devil sister (Blue girl :LOL:, I don't remember the names). There was a choice if I remember. Femdom path or some other sex scene. I chose femdom path, but the scene skipped automatically to the end of the scene. It skipped to the conversation part.
Ok, I see. The scene you are talking about is Jezera dominating Duke Raeve. There are no separate paths. Rowan can stay for a bit and observe their act, or he can skip. You don't lose or gain any other content, it's just a choice whether you want to see the sex scene or not. If you choose to observe, you get 3 CGs. I don't remember any issues with this. I suggest you play the new version of the game and there shouldn't be any problems.

Reactions: Gamesstar

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
When it comes to the cock world... You've gotta hand it to the Echidna... Four fuckin' penises...

*Pats the shoulder of the distraught and huffed up Sexinati calmly.* We still love you.
Don't I know it! ;)

Horsecock is what the people want. We, as human beings, are programmed to be more interested in cylindrical phalluses than conical ones, because that’s the shape we’ve got; and when we’re talking about size, equine is the biggest common domestic size available, leading to expressions such as donkey dick or hung like a horse; it’s part of the cultural zeitgeist.

Why tf is it everythread I've seen has at least one cock connoisseur complaining about Penis rotation angle not matching their gaping yapping hole?
Cock connoisseur? Nay... I prefer the term Cockasaurus-Rex, myself... :p

Last edited:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Ok, I see. The scene you are talking about is Jezera dominating Duke Raeve. There are no separate paths. Rowan can stay for a bit and observe their act, or he can skip. You don't lose or gain any other content, it's just a choice whether you want to see the sex scene or not. If you choose to observe, you get 3 CGs. I don't remember any issues with this. I suggest you play the new version of the game and there shouldn't be any problems.
Thanks for the help :)

Cuntmaster69

Mar 27, 2019
I don't like Andras. Sure, I think the scenes with him and Alexia are hella sexy in certain cgs, but I can't stand that cunt. Imagine how satisfied I was with my metaphorical boner when that greyhide vs andras scene came up and the mfer got punched in the face, headbutted, and face pummelled. Such a viscerally amazing scene.

I sincerely hope that at some point in the future, Rowan or some other character manages to consolidate enough power to shrek andras. Fuck that guy.

Jul 15, 2018
When beginning a debate about the Immersion and Realism of Minotaurs... You must start with the cock first, before the size!

Minotaurs, being the hybrid combination of Bulls and men... obviously it stands to reason that the penises of said minotaurs should be in the shape of either a Human member, Or a bull's member. And I'll tell you now... Bull penises are most certainly not shaped like horse cocks! Minotaurs are not HORSEMEN! THEY BE BULLS!!!!!!!!!

This god-damned Proliferation of Horse cocks in places were horse cocks shouldn't be must be stopped... stopped I say... There is a much larger and greater variety of Phalli to choose from... why everyone has to pick the goddamned Horse is beyond me!

Shark cocks for Sharkmen, Lizard cocks for Lizardmen, Wolf cocks for Wolfmen... and Bullcocks for Minotaurs! I, as an honest member of this community, believe wholeheartedly in the fair representation of phalli!

Thus, I must beseech the SOC Team to get it right... Show us the real Bullcock, Give us a cone for Greyhide! :p
AGREED!
more love for bullcock please

biktpro1

Aug 2, 2020
Hi guys, i cant unlock the anal scene with Delane since it requires me to speak with her in "the ball", but where is the ball?

buqlaw

Jul 22, 2020
I’m not quite sure what’s confusing you about the map, but perhaps the links in my signature may be of some limited assistance.
basically I don't know how to move in it comfortably wherever I want. There seem to be limited steps taken? I keep repeating again and again... An unlimited steps cheat would be nice (or I'm doing it wrong)

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Hi guys, i cant unlock the anal scene with Delane since it requires me to speak with her in "the ball", but where is the ball?
It happens naturally as part of the Rastedel storyline.

basically I don't know how to move in it comfortably wherever I want. There seem to be limited steps taken? I keep repeating again and again... An unlimited steps cheat would be nice (or I'm doing it wrong)
There are indeed a limited number of steps you can take each week which can be raised via research. That said, if you enable the dev console it enables a bit of UI on the map that you can use to boost your movement points. There's also a specific console command in the linked post in my sig (Which also briefly mentions how to enable console easily) to change movement points, but honestly the built-in system works fine there.

Keep in mind though that it's entirely possible that moving through the story too fast could cause some weirdness, and will definitely cause long periods of emptiness where you just repeatedly skip weeks because you've done all you can until a week is reached.

Last edited:

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
I think I see what’s happening. When you return to the exploration map at the start of each week, there’s a sort of zoomed out overview map before you actually get back to exploring, right? I’m guessing you’re clicking on an area of that overview map every week and starting from the portal?

On that same overview map, there’s a button at the bottom that says something along the lines of “Resume Exploration”—it might not be that exactly, I don’t recall offhand. That’ll start you out where you left off the previous week instead of back at the portal.

biktpro1

Aug 2, 2020
It happens naturally as part of the Rastedel storyline.

There are indeed a limited number of steps you can take each week which can be raised via research. That said, if you enable the dev console it enables a bit of UI on the map that you can use to boost your movement points. There's also a specific console command in the linked post in my sig (Which also briefly mentions how to enable console easily) to change movement points, but honestly the built-in system works fine there.

Keep in mind though that it's entirely possible that moving through the story too fast could cause some weirdness, and will definitely cause long periods of emptiness where you just repeatedly skip weeks because you've done all you can until a week is reached.
Ive tried all possible option, the palace, noble lodge ( saw her once ), copper room and the only option left is Rowans room which leads to pick a side. I always end up with cant see her anymore or she becomes a slave. The guide says ive to talk with her in "the ball" event, do you know what is it? Thanks mate.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Hey guys, I have gotten to the part where the priestess looking lady in raestedel or whatever gets held in some sort of... water prison after you conquer the city?
Pretty much I went from that and the game ended it seems? I'm just stuck wandering around with infinite timer. Is this the end of the game currently?

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Ive tried all possible option, the palace, noble lodge ( saw her once ), copper room and the only option left is Rowans room which leads to pick a side. I always end up with cant see her anymore or she becomes a slave. The guide says ive to talk with her in "the ball" event, do you know what is it? Thanks mate.
Like I said, the event is a part of Rastedel's story, and comes very early. If you've gotten that far, you have had the event. Specifically, it's the one where you meet a bunch of the Rastedel characters for the first time, including Werden's daughter, Ameraine, Patricia, and Jacques.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
You can only enter Delane's route if you finish Orciad quest and rescue her BEFORE your first arrival to Rastedel. If you do so, she will be present at the banquet at the beginning of Rastedel storyline, enabling you to later see her events in Rastedel. I know that completing the whole Orciad before visiting Rastedel is extremely non-intuitive, but currently it's the only way to get further scenes with Delane. I hope devs will change it in the future.

Reactions: Crusado

Kin844To0

Jun 12, 2021
"
Go to your (Directory)\seeds-of-chaos\renpy\common
Find 00Console.RPY and edit with notepad
Press CTRL+F on your keyboard
Keep searching for "False" until you find

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.

config.console = False

Chance False to True <<(Make sure its True with a capital T)
Save and exit notepad

Start the game and press Shift+O on your keyboard or Shift+D for the dev menu instead
"

List of commands:

Castle Related

castle.coffers = x
set the COFFERS amount
castle.training_coffers = x
set the TRAINING COFFERS amount
castle.supplies = x
set the SUPPLIES amount (1 soldier consumes 1 supply per week, 1 peasants consumes 0.0001 supplies per week)
castle.peasants = x
set the PEASANTS amount
castle.soldiers = x
set the SOLDIERS amount (seems
castle.morale = x
set the MORALE amount (caps at 100 (Great))
castle.unrest = x
set the UNREST amount (doesn't seem to have a cap, beware. Can go negative, but unsure if this has benefits)
castle.rp = x
set the RESOURCE POINT amount
castle.dp = x
set the DEFENCE POINT amount (not sure how this affects buildings. Each soldier is worht 2 DP)
castle.villages_income = x is gold given by villages
castle.tech = x overflow research points at start of new week, hidden
castle._iron = x

Alexia Related

alexi.[attribute] = x
set any of alexia's attributes, from energy to nymphomania
Alexi's states seem to only be important in the bonus wife trainer mode now.

Player Related (These took FOREVER to find)
The player prefix is "avatar"
Change "x" to whatever number you want

>Set amount of moves on map left:
>Set week:
week = x
>Finish research:
castle.current_research.cost = 0
>Set mines owned:
castle.mines = x
>Set villages owned
castle.villages = x
>Set Rowan gold
>Set castle gold
castle.treasury = x
>Set Rowan strength
>Set Rowan vitality
>Set Rowan reflexes
>Set Rowan intelligence
>Set Rowan luck
>Add all items to inventory
avatar.inventory.add_items((all_items)) <---- I have no idea about why all items has the double () around it like that. I just copied it from somewhere else, and I don't really use the item cheat anyway.
"
That should help you. Remember to make multiple saves in case you mess something up, and back up any files you edit too of course.

thanks for posting this and here's another dumb question but how would you go about enabling console commands on a mac ? as I'm totally clueless here

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes