RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
fostaa - That was a thought out post. You're right, of course, to point out that there are issues present in the game. The dev team are aware of many of them and have plans to deal with them already -- some have been long-pending. The buildings, equipment, store, and stats for the PCs (primarily for Rowan) are underway to have a massive overhaul. Many encounters will also be reworked to reflect them including partial successes and failures. Some things are on the back burner (and that's why you're seeing placeholder text in some areas) while the team takes care of other priorities. I liked some of your ideas like overthrowing The Twins, or the appearance of physical manifestations of the PCs of how Bloodmeen or Chaos or whatever may be having an influence and is changing them over time. These though will likely be in future installments of SoC and not in this one. In regards to Alexia's encounters, some story lines can only be initiated or progressed further based on her own stats (i.e., her corruption level) or how Rowan's choices affected things for her while he's away exploring or otherwise occupied. While I didn't go over every point you've raised, I hope this post at least squashed several of your concerns. Glad you're enjoying the game though! Cheers and be safe. ;]

Edit: Fixed a typo.
This comment is probably very premature, since unlike the above poster, I've only just now played the first couple of hours to try to get the jist of the game (and holy crap is the scale impressive!). So my knowledge of game events and character development is almost none. But I do like the idea of an "overthrow the Twins" scenario as a possible path. Not necessarily killing them, but turning the tables on them somehow, and having them maybe become Rowan's servants (willing or otherwise) as *he* takes the throne. I like the mental image of Rowan now sitting on the throne of the Dark Lord he overthrew, while Jezera either sits at his feet, or maybe even rules beside him.

But as I said, for all I know that may not even fit at all with the game, because I haven't dived deep into it yet. Based on what I've seen so far, it seems that the game definitely merits multiple playthroughs. For my first run I'm going to be power-hungry, turn NTR off, and try to have as much sex as possible XD. In another playthrough I might RP being loyal to Alexia. And in another I might flag NTR on and make Rowan a submissive little bitch lol.

Hopefully the drider content is avoidable to some extent though, as I am highly arachnophobic XD.

Anyway, even as someone who has currently only just sampled the game, I was very impressed, and wanted to pass along my compliments as well.

Reactions: Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Lol Rein. Y'know, we also support it on Steam! Yay TinyHat Studios! (SoC is currently on sale btw.) ;)
Hopefully the drider content is avoidable to some extent though, as I am highly arachnophobic XD.
Yes, you'll be able to avoid those scenes if you make wise decisions on the matter. ;]
Regarding overthrowing The Twins, Rein himself (above) said that will be possible... many years later when development is further along on a future installment of the series. (SoC will be broken up into large chunks that focuses on where it is in the story's timeline.) Hope that helps! Glad to hear you're having fun!

PS - diebesgrab - I almost pulled out that very comment from Fostaa's post to highlight it for you and TheSexinati, our "Cockasaurus-Rex", lol. Figured you'd spot it yourself like the purveyor of fine content that you are. :D Alrighty, be safe you guys! Cheers!

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
future installment of the series. (SoC will be broken up into large chunks that focuses on where it is in the story's timeline.)
Sorry for the confusion, but just to sate my curiosity, can you please elaborate on what that means exactly? For example, does it mean a sequel but with a new protagonist, or a game where you import your save from the previous game, etc.?

Also, just a minor thing, has there been a reason given as to why we can't rename Rowan (whom I presume is the protagonist)? I know that not every game does that, or needs to. It's just personally a feature that I really enjoy.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Sorry for the confusion, but just to sate my curiosity, can you please elaborate on what that means exactly? For example, does it mean a sequel but with a new protagonist, or a game where you import your save from the previous game, etc.?
Not at all. We're all happy to help. The game, as we understand it now, will be released in Act I, Act II, and so on (or however it will be named). The current iteration of SoC on offer is still in Act I and will nominally be concluded after a major unmissable story arc (currently in the game) which you'll encounter further along. (I won't spoil you. It'll be fun, I promise!) The way the game moves into the second act will be more like the latter of your comment in some way. Whether you can import your save directly, or have its stats / flags carried over, or choose among certain options or answer a questionnaire of some kind (especially for folks who directly jumps on board into the second act) is anyone's guess outside the dev team. There's been a few games that have successfully done such things. In any event and as far as I know, the team working on SoC is still adding content to it while polishing things up. Godspeed to them!

Edit: Same characters that you know, love, or hate will exist in the next installment. ;]

Also, just a minor thing, has there been a reason given as to why we can't rename Rowan?
I honestly don't know. ^^' I never really thought about it before. I think we all just got used to the idea that the main PC is Rowan. Lol.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Not at all. We're all happy to help. The game, as we understand it now, will be released in Act I, Act II, and so on (or however it will be named). The current iteration of SoC on offer is still in Act I and will nominally be concluded after a major unmissable story arc (currently in the game) which you'll encounter further along. (I won't spoil you. It'll be fun, I promise!) The way the game moves into the second act will be more like the latter of your comment in some way. Whether you can import your save directly, or have its stats / flags carried over, or choose among certain options or answer a questionnaire of some kind (especially for folks who directly jumps on board into the second act) is anyone's guess outside the dev team. There's been a few games that have successfully done such things. In any event and as far as I know, the team working on SoC is still adding content to it while polishing things up. Godspeed to them!

Edit: Same characters that you know, love, or hate will exist in the next installment. ;]

I honestly don't know. ^^' I never really thought about it before. I think we all just got used to the idea that the main PC is Rowan. Lol.
Ah, cool. So pretty much "yet to be determined" as far as the specifics between Acts. The main thing I was wondering about was whether it would be continuing on with our character between installments (like Mass Effect), or if the story and world would go on but we'd be dropped into a new character every time (like Dragon Age). Personally I prefer the former more often than the latter.

Thanks for the info! =)

I do have to admit that I feel a little bit overwhelmed the moment we're dropped onto the world map lol. And also earlier when we were given like 4-5 different reasons for agreeing to serve the Twins. When I saw the option of "Agree because Jezera was convincing.", I didn't know if that meant that I'm setting Rowan on a path to potentially become a new Dark Lord, or some kind of willing knight/general in their army, or if it meant that I was just rolling over and being submissive to her. Because *both* of those sound like fun XD, but would of course be different playthroughs in that case lol.

When I use unren to view scenes, some scenes have error because I have not met requirements. I can figure out the corruption requirements. But what about job requirements. I am usually in my early week where Alexia is not working yet and many events require her to have a job. Can I give her the job using unren?

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Any more content with the Goblin Daughter or still limited to just blowjobs? Wish you had the option to marry into the clan, but demand that she be given to you as your wife/concubine etc.

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Any more content with the Goblin Daughter or still limited to just blowjobs? Wish you had the option to marry into the clan, but demand that she be given to you as your wife/concubine etc.
considering Rowan is still married to Alexia I find the marriage part difficult specially because this is just act 1, probably later tho, and yes the daughter only has blowjob scenes

Reactions: Mount Parnassus

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Anyone here that has 100% replay gallery unlocked that could upload their persistent? I would appreciate it a lot

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Anyone here that has 100% replay gallery unlocked that could upload their persistent? I would appreciate it a lot
The scene replay section of the gallery has not worked or been updated for a while. There's a mod linked on the main post that fixes it up, which automatically shows even scenes you haven't unlocked.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes