juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Okay. Poll time.

Alexia is sure to get pregnant as a part of her overall story arc. In your opinion should her offspring be:

1. Human
2. Half Demon
3. Half Minotaur
4. Half Orc(?)
5. A Mysterious Egg

Feel free to respond with a comment or just the number

Likewise, Rowan just cannot swing his dick around as much as he does without eventually slipping one past the goalie. unless he is shooting the blankest of blanks. Who should he impregnate and suffer baby mama drama with? (Yes, I know this isn't a comprehensive list. Dude gets around).

1. Alexia :)
2. Jezera
3. Helayna
4. Cla-min
5. Liurial
6. Koh
7. Cliohna
8. Heartsong
9. Lady Juliet
10. All of the above :(

As before, post your number, comment, or death threat below.
Alexia: 1.
Rowan: 3, 7, Delane, Shaya, Ameraine, Mary, Drider, Cla-not min but the other one, 1 I guess given my first answer…

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Alexia: 1.
Rowan: 3, 7, Delane, Shaya, Ameraine, Mary, Drider, Cla-not min but the other one, 1 I guess given my first answer…
Mary? You want Rowan to knock up Alexia's lesbian girlfriend? That's fucking cold-blooded. I can't wait to see the relationship drop on that one! Bad form old man.

I've gotten this question before but there are some that I didn't add to the poll for... reasons. Lady Delane is one of them. It doesn't matter what you do with her because she is going to end up an orc concubine even if you initially rescue her since she flees to a place that falls to the twins. Shaya, I assume, uses some sort of contraception given her profession (yes it did exist even as far back as ancient Greece and Egypt). Ameraine is... ummm... how do I put this... gender fluid. Oh, and I have to say thank you because I forgot that Cla Min and her Daughter have the same name. So I guess for the purpose of the poll it could be either or both as you like. As for the Drider, I assume you mean Black Ness and I love where your head is at man! Well done.

aydetore

Nov 25, 2017
where event when Rowan can say Alexia don't fuck with Greyhide? It had to happen after envent when she drunk with him?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
where event when Rowan can say Alexia don't fuck with Greyhide? It had to happen after envent when she drunk with him?
It is a series of events. You as Rowan have to drink with Greyhide in an event at his forge. That can also be a romantic encounter between the men. After that a random event where the reason for all the horniness is revealed. Then there is a cuckolding scene as a part of the same event where either spouse can get that manly beast love. Then there is a sad scene. After that, the three will discuss things like adults and decide whether Rowan is okay with Greyhide turning Alexia into a mineshaft. It is all totally worth it. Best story in the game.

Reactions: Charliecarlitos

aydetore

Nov 25, 2017
It is a series of events. You as Rowan have to drink with Greyhide in an event at his forge. That can also be a romantic encounter between the men. After that a random event where the reason for all the horniness is revealed. Then there is a cuckolding scene as a part of the same event where either spouse can get that manly beast love. Then there is a sad scene. After that, the three will discuss things like adults and decide whether Rowan is okay with Greyhide turning Alexia into a mineshaft. It is all totally worth it. Best story in the game.
Not this event. There were only Rowan and Alexia, if Rowan forbade her to be with Greyhide, then there was an event where if she had a high corruption, then she still began to have sex with him.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Not this event. There were only Rowan and Alexia, if Rowan forbade her to be with Greyhide, then there was an event where if she had a high corruption, then she still began to have sex with him.
Well that's cool. So what is your question again?

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
I've gotten this question before but there are some that I didn't add to the poll for... reasons. Lady Delane is one of them. It doesn't matter what you do with her because she is going to end up an orc concubine even if you initially rescue her since she flees to a place that falls to the twins.
Actually, that's not necessarily the case. If you rescue Delane from the orc camp she can become your lover and meet with you in Rastedel. If you don't side with Werden in the coup storyline, Delane won't be caught by orcs and will remain safe. I think we should include her when talking about Rowan's possible romance/affair options.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
What route is the sceene where Alexia is dancing in a black outfit for some dude and then sucks his dick?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
For Alexia anything but a baby with red skin because fuck Andras.

As for Rowan all of the above it's going to be a long game after all :). Otherwise I plan to have Rowan break up with Alexia if ever given the option so Jezera (since Tarish wasn't listed)
Tarish is an intriguing option. I think that there are two different paths that lead to her being a permanent fixture at the castle. Either you betay her and rescue Delane and she comes to the castle with a smaller tribe and a shitty attitude or you side with her and turn poor Delane into an orc cum dumpster. Neither is the start of a sweet romance but c'est la vie. I also think that she is appointed as an ambassador to the castle even if you fuck her over and help one of the other two orcs become chief. So she seems to be a canny survivor who lands on her feet and may actually be a good match for Rowan.

Reactions: A360

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Actually, that's not necessarily the case. If you rescue Delane from the orc camp she can become your lover and meet with you in Rastedel. If you don't side with Werden in the coup storyline, Delane won't be caught by orcs and will remain safe. I think we should include her when talking about Rowan's possible romance/affair options.
That's interesting. I played the coup a few different times but I never sided with Werden. I don't remember any scene that indicated that she was safe or got away. I think that it was because I helped her fall in love with the older orc chief in that playthrough so she made an appearance at the feast schmoozing Jezera. Would you indulge me and further inform me of what her fate is in that case? Is it similar to Juliet in that she is offered as a prize to Rowan?

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
That's interesting. I played the coup a few different times but I never sided with Werden. I don't remember any scene that indicated that she was safe or got away. I think that it was because I helped her fall in love with the older orc chief in that playthrough so she made an appearance at the feast schmoozing Jezera. Would you indulge me and further inform me of what her fate is in that case? Is it similar to Juliet in that she is offered as a prize to Rowan?
Basically, there are five possible fates awaiting Delane:
1) Ulcro's (older orc chief) concubine;
2) orc sex slave (if you help Tarish or Batri);
3) Rowan's lover in Rastedel (if you rescue her and later side with Jacques or Patricia);
4) sex slave in Bloodmeen (if you rescue her and later side with Werden).

As you probably know, if you side with Jacques or Patricia, after the sack of Rastedel Jezera transforms High Priestess Marianne into a statue. But if Rowan helps Duke Werden, Marianne manages to escape from the city before it's concquered so Jezera never gets her. Twins are generally not in favor of Rowan siding with Werden and they later punish him by enslaving Delane and transforming her into a mindless sex toy right in front of him.

Actually, we don't know what exactly happens to Delane if Rowan rescues her and does not side with Werden. Jezera never brings her to Rowan like in Werden's route, so that probably means that Delane managed to safely escape from the city. I hope her plotline will be further developed in Act 2, because she is an interesting character and has some hot scenes with Rowan (especially that scene in Rastedel's inn).

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Basically, there are five possible fates awaiting Delane:
1) Ulcro's (older orc chief) concubine;
2) orc sex slave (if you help Tarish or Batri);
3) Rowan's lover in Rastedel (if you rescue her and later side with Jacques or Patricia);
4) sex slave in Bloodmeen (if you rescue her and later side with Werden).

As you probably know, if you side with Jacques or Patricia, after the sack of Rastedel Jezera transforms High Priestess Marianne into a statue. But if Rowan helps Duke Werden, Marianne manages to escape from the city before it's concquered so Jezera never gets her. Twins are generally not in favor of Rowan siding with Werden and they later punish him by enslaving Delane and transforming her into a mindless sex toy right in front of him.

Actually, we don't know what exactly happens to Delane if Rowan rescues her and does not side with Werden. Jezera never brings her to Rowan like in Werden's route, so that probably means that Delane managed to safely escape from the city. I hope her plotline will be further developed in Act 2, because she is an interesting character and has some hot scenes with Rowan (especially that scene in Rastedel's inn).
Thanks for the rundown. It seems like in a couple of paths there may be more to Delane's story but we are just going to have to see. It is apparently up in the air whether she escaped or not in those playthroughs but given the track record for love interests in the game I wouldn't be surprised to see her back in Castle Bloodmeen at some point. It just seems like the poor girl lives a cursed life.

sickdude

Sep 15, 2020
does anyone know whether they plan on doing transformations?? some demonic assets for rowan and/or alexia would be awesome :love:

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes