monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I can see it happening at the start of a new "chapter" in the game since the game will be divided up into 3 separate games. That would allow a transformation - but remove the multiplicity of art assets. Who knows- would be fun though.

Reactions: Funky-Munky

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Is there a date for Act II? For example, a date from which they will start developing it.
No.
But presumably finish line for Act I and start of Act II is directly linked to upcoming mechanics overhaul. Which is promised to arrive in September.
P.S. most likely it will take another update or two for the bugs fixed and all the second characters arks finished.
So we can extrapolate the start of Ark II will be end of Winter 2022/Spring 2022 if all goes well.

Reactions: Mount Parnassus

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No.
But presumably finish line for Act I and start of Act II is directly linked to upcoming mechanics overhaul. Which is promised to arrive in September.
P.S. most likely it will take another update or two for the bugs fixed and all the second characters arks finished.
So we can extrapolate the start of Ark II will be end of Winter 2022/Spring 2022 if all goes well.
I look forward to this update.

Reactions: Mount Parnassus

lilymoncat

Jan 11, 2019
Getting back into this after the pandemic and a really shitty early year, partly wondering what all I've missed. And laughing my ass off at Nasim's 'unholy abomination' cat and the phrase 'Secret Prothean Mageslaying training' in one of Cliohna's scenes. I think only people with the last name Shepard get that training.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
I wouldn't believe people speculating on forums if I were you.
Absolutely agree ! Can't trust anyone this days ... some times even your girlfriend!

Well since Sommy you lurking around may be you will make doodle of pregnant Helayna since everyone so excited to see our girls pregnant?

lilymoncat

Jan 11, 2019
Question since I've been gone a while and missed any announcements/discussions about it: anyone know if there's any plans to add Nasim to the list of people Rowan/Alexia can fuck, or is he going to be our virgin nerd dork?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Question since I've been gone a while and missed any announcements/discussions about it: anyone know if there's any plans to add Nasim to the list of people Rowan/Alexia can fuck, or is he going to be our virgin nerd dork?
Nasim does not stick his cock in crazy.

So no.

Unless...

Reactions: NewTricks

lilymoncat

Jan 11, 2019
Nasim does not stick his cock in crazy.

So no.

Unless...
I will point out Nasim might be a bit 'pot, kettle' about the crazy part. I'm not fussed about it one way or the other, I was just curious because for whatever reason the little bastard's grown on me.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I will point out Nasim might be a bit 'pot, kettle' about the crazy part.
Nasim resents that remark. He's as sane as any dark wizard could possibly be.

However as most dark magic runs on insane troll logic, a touch of... Creativity is required.

lilymoncat

Jan 11, 2019
Nasim resents that remark. He's as sane as any dark wizard could possibly be.

However as most dark magic runs on insane troll logic, a touch of... Creativity is required.
Nasim was crazy enough to dangle an orc fertility potion in front of a woman who's spent eight years trying to have a baby. I've met saner dark wizards. Though I will admit, as a follower of a certain daedra whose primary foci in the mortal world is capable of turning foes into sweetrolls, that basic dark magic does tend to run on troll logic, with some dips down to slime logic and some hikes up to goblin.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes