SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
Need more futacubus and twink dark elf sex first. :sneaky: :LOL: :love:
+1 to the Draith part.
Also, please, please, don't turn Nasim into another woman (or make it optional at least). We already have too many, and the male-to-female ratio would be extremely unbalanced :(
Nobody has to stick his dick in crazy. Not when the crazy can be stuck into him through the orifices he already has.

Reactions: lilymoncat

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Does the actual plot progress past visiting the capital? I followed this a couple months ago and every update just seemed to be more crack pairings rather than getting closer to a finished game. The same could be said of a lot of these projects.

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
is there a way for werden to be alive after the coup? because i feel he would more helpful at taking down the twins later on

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
It's a primary theme of the game... It's avoidable, but you lose a lot of the best content if you turn it off.
It is one of several fetishes the game heavily caters to, and all you lose by turning it off is the NTR itself. While this is well-made content, it's only like 20% of the available scenes, most of which are similarly strong.

is ntr avoidable?
So yes, NTR is avoidable. Even if you don't turn it off (there's an option to at the end of the prologue), the choices that lead to it tend to be pretty well telegraphed and there aren't any that are forced on you.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

lamebrain

Nov 27, 2020
Alright guys. I love this game but I think we all know what we need. I’m gonna go ahead and say it: This game is on the precipice of becoming a truly great game but it isn’t quite there yet. Something is missing. And that something is Alexis getting fucked by animals. I’m talking horse dicks. I’m talking dog dicks. Make it a very high corruption event. Have Andras jerk off while watching. Maybe Andras turns into a horse and fucks her, I don’t know. All I know is that Alexia needs to get ruined by animal cock.

Johan Liebert88

Sep 26, 2020
Alright guys. I love this game but I think we all know what we need. I’m gonna go ahead and say it: This game is on the precipice of becoming a truly great game but it isn’t quite there yet. Something is missing. And that something is Alexis getting fucked by animals. I’m talking horse dicks. I’m talking dog dicks. Make it a very high corruption event. Have Andras jerk off while watching. Maybe Andras turns into a horse and fucks her, I don’t know. All I know is that Alexia needs to get ruined by animal cock.
Amen

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
There's also an alarming lack of machine transformations and train sex. Let Nasim turn Alexia into a sexy biomechanical locomotive. Make the guys rail her while calling her a ( MINERAL JOKE EDITED to avoid hypersensitive people prone to report messages) . Think of Kimetsu no Yaiba and its recent success... It can't be a coincidence!
That would give SoC the edge and a gazillion subscribers, guaranteed.
Just picture our favorite redhead in "Amy"s role here:

Hot, right?
RIGHT?

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
I think sex with anthropomorphic beasts like minotaurs and wolfmen will as far as the autours will go. They want to keep the game on Parteon and on Steam and bestiality is big no no there. Same as incest - which is more a lost for me. I can think of plenty of kinky scenes where for instance the mc catch the demon siblings fucking each other. Fucking with a monotaur that has a horse dick is close to bestiality enough. But the incest is not salvageable.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Ruined? Honestly. After her liaison with the childbirth simulator that is between Greyhide's legs the poor horse is not going to pack nearly enough meat to satisfy her. That dog dick is going to feel like a cuck penis. It does kind of remind me of the Greek legend of how the minotaur was born in the first place, though...

• Haha
Reactions: Anonikus
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes