Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Will the main char ever get to turn the tables and get to take control of the twins? I'm NOT cool with playing a char on the receiving end of humiliation and I REALLY dislike that andros lad
Eventually.

I'm cool getting all the humilaiton available from Jezz, but yeah Andras can go fuck himself. I would love to see another (I know we already got the Greyhide one) scene with him getting trashed.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
The update is out:

Release Notes
- First half of the introduction has been edited (with rewrites) to improve quality
- One new Alexia narrative event (high corruption - including one sex scene)
- Two new Draith NPC events (including one sex scene)
- Two new Cla-Min NPC events (including one sex scene)
- Three new Alexia Job events (including two sex scenes)
- One new Orc Tribe event
- Sixteen new CGs (with nine variants)
- Thirty- four Andras CGs have been reworked to better suit the game's aesthetic
- Numerous typos and wrong word usage instances have been corrected

Short release this time, becaue so much of our efforts went into the mechanics rework which is approaching launch. You can pick it up on Steam, or wait for it to come out on steam.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
"Sixteen new CGs" yeeeeeeeessssssssss. Great update.

Any news on the fae plotline btw? I thought that was being worked on

Last edited:
Reactions: Mount Parnassus

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
This time there is less new CGs than in previous updates, but I guess that's because so much of the old artwork was being redone

EricKeldrev

Aug 25, 2018
Okay. Poll time.

Alexia is sure to get pregnant as a part of her overall story arc. In your opinion should her offspring be:

1. Human
2. Half Demon
3. Half Minotaur
4. Half Orc(?)
5. A Mysterious Egg

Feel free to respond with a comment or just the number

Likewise, Rowan just cannot swing his dick around as much as he does without eventually slipping one past the goalie. unless he is shooting the blankest of blanks. Who should he impregnate and suffer baby mama drama with? (Yes, I know this isn't a comprehensive list. Dude gets around).

1. Alexia :)
2. Jezera
3. Helayna
4. Cla-min
5. Liurial
6. Koh
7. Cliohna
8. Heartsong
9. Lady Juliet
10. All of the above :(

As before, post your number, comment, or death threat below.
Late but I think it would be cool if there was an option for Jezera to temporarily grow a dick to knock up Alexia. Sort of like another way that she claims Alexia.

then again that might just be my futa addiction speaking to me…

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Late but I think it would be cool if there was an option for Jezera to temporarily grow a dick to knock up Alexia. Sort of like another way that she claims Alexia.

then again that might just be my futa addiction speaking to me…
Valid. In this wacky game, anything can happen. Even if it is a genetic impossibility. Having a dick doesn't mean you have a y chromosome. But you know... magic and stuff. If you can buy half-orcs and half minotaurs then we should all keep an open mind to all sorts of bewildering abominations.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes