T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Don't try to justify what you said. He was not a user bullying writers. He wasn't doing that and you know it. Normally when people use the "boy that escalated quickly" meme they don't act as the literal reason for escalation.

Based on a quick search by user, he's asked only one other question in this thread about the game before trying it and then thanked others for their response.

You know what else kills off the ntr plotline? Turning ntr off. He was not demanding that Andras become a character you're required to kill before the optional content takes place. He was asking if there would even be the availability to kill him off at some point, which the dev answered "yes."

Anyway, I don't see a reason to keep up this discussion since Ori's left anyway. I get why users are so sensitive about the Andras wars now that it's been explained to me, but I hope you don't attack other users on this thread the way you did him.

I will definitely keep an eye out on that. I just checked your patreon and it seems a writer wants to make her less maledom oriented though?
I am the writer who wrote the bit on Patreon. I will explain what I meant:

With Liurial there is a Clear and Distinct sexual focus on Rowan as the dominant party and with Liurial as a loyal and obedient subordinate to Rowan. This will remain her sole sexual dynamic (with the occasional bit of sexytime with Alexia in some variables).

But, it's created a problem where the only people seeking out her content are people who are super into maledom. This isn't nessacerily that much of a problem on the face of it. But, there are edge cases. What about folks who like harem stuff but aren't quite as into the harder BDSM stuff?

There's also the problem that Liurial ties into the idea of Rowan as building a powerbase. To that end, she's always going to be valuable to routes where Rowan eventually resists the twins. What about players who want to play through a storyline about Rowan building up a power base of loyalists but who are also gay?

To this end, the following sollutions will be implimented:

1. The Game will split the Elfsex=True variable from the Elddom=True variables. So players can choose to opt into Elfsex but not Elfdom. This will mostly impact existing scenes, which will be sorted as requiring either Elfsex or Elfdom. Example = Blowjob will be on Elfsex, but Spanking will be on Elfdom. This is mostly an organizational method to make it easier for people to sort their prefrences.

2. Liurial's general storyline will just be getting an overhaul in terms stuff happening. She's getting a new backstory, with more interpersonal relationships, conflicts, and wants. How did Liurial end up in castle bloodmeen, and why does she want Rowan as her protector? She's also getting at least one new scene of totally just sitting down with Rowan and talking about things, with no sex variables at all.

The effect of sollution 2, is that people who are intirested in the game's storylines (even if they don't like maledom) will get more from her.

That said, the general charachteristics of her sex scenes in terms of the types of content they feature will remain unchanged for the most part. It's going to be a mix of Mdom scenes, a few vanilla scenes with Rowan as more the top, and (probably in Act 2) more threesome content with Alexia. When I write the new sex scenes for the rework, those are going to be the types of scenes that I write for her.

One thing, I'm smoothing it out a bit, with Rowan's portrayal, so it reads more as him learning how to be more of a dom. Because I do think, in hindsight, that it's kinda silly that he just walks into the dungeon with her and is like "GET ON YOUR KNEES BITCH, I'M AN S&M MASTER NOW". Like, I love me some Mdom S&M, to be sure. But, Rowan would need to work up to it a bit.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
I mean... Technically the choice is already implemented. Wasn't it you who said "The truly pure and moral Rowan dies in the dungeon" a few years ago?
the clever version of Rowan never venture in to twins castle
the good version of Rowan died in the castle dungeon
Soooo what kind version of Rowan we are left with?
The not so clever morally ambiguous one, the survivor type.

Reactions: fihesog318

lifegetsweird

Jan 22, 2020
I know it's very unlikely and nothing currently in the game points to it, but does anybody know if there's a planned feminization route for Rowan? I think it could work very well with the submission paths with either twin, and with all of the magic shit happening, and the genital switching and general shapeshifting, it would be very easy to fit into the narrative.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I know it's very unlikely and nothing currently in the game points to it, but does anybody know if there's a planned feminization route for Rowan? I think it could work very well with the submission paths with either twin, and with all of the magic shit happening, and the genital switching and general shapeshifting, it would be very easy to fit into the narrative.
No. Too hard to impliment. We've had internal discussions on the subject. The issue is that such a route would entail new artwork for Rowan, and to be anything besides a one-off it would entail every single Rowan's in have writing and sexual variants based on Gender.

VariousOthers

Jun 25, 2017
No. Too hard to impliment. We've had internal discussions on the subject. The issue is that such a route would entail new artwork for Rowan, and to be anything besides a one-off it would entail every single Rowan's in have writing and sexual variants based on Gender.
Dissapointing but very understandable.

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
I lost my game at day 60 something because I couldn't win a war :/

everything was going great before that and I couldn't find a way to win that particular battle. Arrrgh.

I was playing blind, btw.

I read it's supposed to be the last time you can get a game over, right?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017

everything was going great before that and I couldn't find a way to win that particular battle. Arrrgh.

Did you

A. Finish the Orciad Subplot

and

B. Visit Rastedel

Reactions: Dalurker

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
Did you

A. Finish the Orciad Subplot

and

B. Visit Rastedel
Hey man! Thanks for replying so fast.

I did find the city. But I am most sure I couldn't finish the orciad subplot in time (I havent finished it at all, in fact), and my saves are way too close to the end date to retry (I did try, but the end comes before I can finish these two things).

Dang it, the twins are more strict than my previous employers in real life, lol.

I was having such a great time with slutty Alexia being a maid in the castle and Rowan just fucking everything he could find in sight (women, men and everything in between).

You've made such a great open ended game, shame there are these annoying game overs. Why? :(

Everything else is fantastic, I love the art, the writing and the world. In fact, I know about this game for a long time now, when you only had a week or so of story inside the castle. After the prologue the game was basically done back then. You've built it tremendously after that.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Hey man! Thanks for replying so fast.

I did find the city. But I am most sure I couldn't finish the orciad subplot in time (I havent finished it at all, in fact), and my saves are way too close to the end date to retry (I did try, but the end comes before I can finish these two things).

Dang it, the twins are more strict than my previous employers in real life, lol.

I was having such a great time with slutty Alexia being a maid in the castle and Rowan just fucking everything he could find in sight (women, men and everything in between).

You've made such a great open ended game, shame there are these annoying game overs. Why? :(

Everything else is fantastic, I love the art, the writing and the world. In fact, I know about this game for a long time now, when you only had a week or so of story inside the castle. After the prologue the game was basically done back then. You've built it tremendously after that.
One of our goals in the coming months is to provide clearer communication to players on what they need to do. So, to that end, we're adding a clearer and better UI intigrated questlog, to ensure folks know they need to finish Orciad in time.

Thankfully for you (or not so thankfully), we're going to be breaking saves with the next update, because we're basically totally redoing the skill system. There are expected to be further broken save updates soon afterwardwards as we continue to improve mechanics, UI, and systems. So, the lost saves are, in this case, not going to be especially bad for you.

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
One of our goals in the coming months is to provide clearer communication to players on what they need to do. So, to that end, we're adding a clearer and better UI intigrated questlog, to ensure folks know they need to finish Orciad in time.

Thankfully for you (or not so thankfully), we're going to be breaking saves with the next update, because we're basically totally redoing the skill system. There are expected to be further broken save updates soon afterwardwards as we continue to improve mechanics, UI, and systems. So, the lost saves are, in this case, not going to be especially bad for you.
Thanks for the info! I honestly had no idea about those plans. Seems the best for the time being is wait for the updates to stabilize in the coming months and replay everything from the beginning.

tragedy

May 5, 2017

The same happened to me, I enabled the console and changed the week, it worked

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Orichan and KingWeWuz side note. I've spent the whole release cycle working on Liurial, so if heterosexual maledom stuff with potential harem-y vibe is your thing, I got good news for you. I'm even going to go back to the Liurial/Alexia threesome and making it easier to trigger.
Will you also go back to the Liurial/Alexia maid scene? The scene itself is great, but the requirements to trigger it are even more strict than the Liurial/Alexia threesome. I never managed to get it "naturally" on any of my multiple playthroughs and only triggered it through the console.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Will you also go back to the Liurial/Alexia maid scene? The scene itself is great, but the requirements to trigger it are even more strict than the Liurial/Alexia threesome. I never managed to get it "naturally" on any of my multiple playthroughs and only triggered it through the console.
I'll take a look. That said, making the threesome easier to trigger will inherently make the maid scene easier to trigger.

Reactions: aykarin

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
btw Cliohna best girl
Mind sharing your reasons, I've also found her interesting as the mysterious type but I have to know more, she's quite a lady that I do agree.

But, there's certain narrative tradeoffs that you make in terms of limiting the scope of the story. If it runs too long, the relationships start to trip over each other. It limits the other charachters that can be shown on screen, and it limits the kinds of storylines that can emerge. You cannot do an epic sex story in that context, because the potential scale of the world rapidly escalates the scale of a meaningful harem. Many of SoC's most compelling storylines could not exist in that kind of context.

I would know, btw. I worked on HaremVX, a game that tries to mix those maledom ahremgame tropes with an epic story, with results that often failed to deal with the tension between those two storytelling styles.

It also works best when focused exclusively on that audience. Femdom stories, stories aimed towards a more female audience, bisexual stories, stories about broader groups of people, all are diminished by following some of those storytelling ropes and conventions, that otherwise have merit in their intended place.
(expand the quote to see which lines I marked)
Care to explain this part further since I didn't fully get what you meant, what I got was Maledom harem and epic story narrative don't synergize as it fails set the tension of the game as it would have without this meanwhile it does in Femdom/bi games ?

I have a few idea regarding this but I want to understand what you meant first.

There will be a point in the game(s) where it will be possible to kill Andras and it will be before the ending.

We want the game to have several routes, and one will feature Rowan removing the twins. We think this route if vital and I've been doing some planning for it and introducing story seeds that will move us that direction.

However, this will not be happening for some time. The twins are a vital component of the story, and they cannot be simply dispatched. Should their fall occur, it ought to have real weight.

Also, I can make no promises about if keeping Jezera "to yourself" as a sollution is. While there are some cast members of the game who are "coded" as haremettes (Helayna, Alexia, Liurial, Etc), that is less the case with Jezera. This is not to say we won't allow such a story development (we genuinely have not decided). We also know there's a demand for it. But, we have to balance that demand against the needs of making a strong and cohesive story.

So, yes you will for sure be able to kill Andras. The rest, TBD.
Killing andras and keeping Jezera to yourself would be akin to keeping a ticking timebomb, the only way around it is Andras dies in the battlefield and Jezera has a change of heart for Rowan before that happens where she clings to him and that's even more unlikely for someone as corrupted as her, from the world building done here the followers and chosen of Kharos usurp each other and perpetuate the endless chaos, from this alone I see no benefit to either solanse or kharos.
` From the world building and story itself this is a bleak dark fantasy and reminds me of the elric of melniboné series where we have a side of order and chaos constantly at war with one another and the rest of the plebs are screwed, from this alone I never cared for the world and only the characters but I do wonder if Rowan can come out of this mess being both a ruler( either godship or Empire) and not have another demon of kharos stir shit up.

Honestly what I hope for is that there will be a way to get the twins as my subordinates. The way I read the story it seems that if Rowan is someone who turns to the worship of Kharos he could become some sort of a chosen. And the Twins, for all their faults, seem like they would recognize if someone actually is stronger than them and if their interests align it would be possible to keep them as your general and spymistress as long as they get something out of it.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: FAT CHANCE THAT HAPPENS !

Given what the writers have set on world building both gods are shit as Solanse rules stagnate and Kharos destroys everything they build, they can be considered the Jedi and the Sith where the Jedi don't change most of the time like how the wendel was not able to accept Rowan getting a knighthood just because he was of low/common birth which set the story in motion and on the other hand the demons keep killing and usurping one another think of Batri, Ulroc and Tarish. Besides Batri the rest are IDOTS as they essentially kill of any growth and repeat a cycle of war which causes their people to regress , though I've seen shards of orcs and other demons coming to face that things need to change if they are to come out of this perpetual cycle like that orc looking after the human women in orc camp.

Liurial is mostly sexually focused on the maledom crowd. That's fine, because not every charachter or plot arc has to be for the same audience.

That said, one of my goals in the upcoming Liurial rework is to make her more intiresting as a person. So it should allow players more ways to engage with her outside of sexual contact. So the entire playerbase should be able to enjoy the new work being done to one extent or another.
Gameplay wise I was forced to corrupt farm Rowan just so I can get Julliet but the story never expressed why ? I needed 60 corruption points for Juliet scene before that I never engaged the succubi or any other non hetro content so I was forced to engage it even though it was not my cup of tea.

Story wise I've been meaning to ask this why not present some early corruption choices so we know we have to farm this to open these types of scenes, you know gradually allow us to know what is needed for what type of content and also drawback of that, I want My version of Rowan who plots the downfalls of the twins while silently suffering the humiliation and trying to understand the ppl he fought before and what makes them tick as he's a curious man and tries new pleasures and all this started from his stress, his hidden desires for Helyana and slowly but surely his transformation to something better than a tyrant king drunk on power and abuses the ppl who followed him but more into an overlord who rules with an iron fist but not to the determent of his ppl which may come to bite him later onward in the form of reduced resource and loss of manpower or enthusiasm.

That doesn't sound right but I cannot be arsed to check the height chart.
(″・ิ_・ิ)っ
Come on Rein we need that character sheet either in game in times like this, so we can tell who is who, I'm pretty sure it's an FAQ by now on who is "X" character again. ლ(╹ε╹ლ)

I am the writer who wrote the bit on Patreon. I will explain what I meant:

With Liurial there is a Clear and Distinct sexual focus on Rowan as the dominant party and with Liurial as a loyal and obedient subordinate to Rowan. This will remain her sole sexual dynamic (with the occasional bit of sexytime with Alexia in some variables).

But, it's created a problem where the only people seeking out her content are people who are super into maledom. This isn't nessacerily that much of a problem on the face of it. But, there are edge cases. What about folks who like harem stuff but aren't quite as into the harder BDSM stuff?

There's also the problem that Liurial ties into the idea of Rowan as building a powerbase. To that end, she's always going to be valuable to routes where Rowan eventually resists the twins. What about players who want to play through a storyline about Rowan building up a power base of loyalists but who are also gay?

To this end, the following sollutions will be implimented:

1. The Game will split the Elfsex=True variable from the Elddom=True variables. So players can choose to opt into Elfsex but not Elfdom. This will mostly impact existing scenes, which will be sorted as requiring either Elfsex or Elfdom. Example = Blowjob will be on Elfsex, but Spanking will be on Elfdom. This is mostly an organizational method to make it easier for people to sort their prefrences.

2. Liurial's general storyline will just be getting an overhaul in terms stuff happening. She's getting a new backstory, with more interpersonal relationships, conflicts, and wants. How did Liurial end up in castle bloodmeen, and why does she want Rowan as her protector? She's also getting at least one new scene of totally just sitting down with Rowan and talking about things, with no sex variables at all.

The effect of sollution 2, is that people who are intirested in the game's storylines (even if they don't like maledom) will get more from her.

That said, the general charachteristics of her sex scenes in terms of the types of content they feature will remain unchanged for the most part. It's going to be a mix of Mdom scenes, a few vanilla scenes with Rowan as more the top, and (probably in Act 2) more threesome content with Alexia. When I write the new sex scenes for the rework, those are going to be the types of scenes that I write for her.

One thing, I'm smoothing it out a bit, with Rowan's portrayal, so it reads more as him learning how to be more of a dom. Because I do think, in hindsight, that it's kinda silly that he just walks into the dungeon with her and is like "GET ON YOUR KNEES BITCH, I'M AN S&M MASTER NOW". Like, I love me some Mdom S&M, to be sure. But, Rowan would need to work up to it a bit.
Wait so Irrespective of what kink we take with Liurial we can get to know her better ? Also wouldn't helyana be a better fit for the mixed mdom scene with Liurial first and then Alexia ? and we also have the tension Alexia has with Helyanas arrival which I pressume Liurial breaks as Alexia corruption increases.

I've been meaning to ask how is it Rowan can interact with various Harem members of various kinks and have a cohessive narrative ? like you mentioned Rowan didn't immediately become a DOM he gradually learnt it from his experience with others also the Cliohna one has me baffled how he let himself go and enjoy being taken cared of unless he was infatuated with her but narratiely their is a gap with how she started to like him while the rest of the cast are understandable to some extent save Julliet before the fall of Rastadel corruption path which came left field how Rowan acts as he could have slowly built the change from the pleasure of conquest which was part of the rastadel arc but narratively it was dropped till before this part.

At some point the no of females will number soo much that their impact on the story is minimal at best that is unless the writers have the talent to juggle that many of them.
I can see some as a fling while others have deeper impact and also how much of their old self does Rowan, Alexia and the other cast chip off ?
The average AVN writer would put him way beyond the spectrum and turn into someone different and static like calling his wife a slut and act in a ghetto manner while from what I could get from Rowans interaction with Alexia in the hidden part of the castle, liurial 3some and the Succubus was that whe were slowly trying different things and growing and I pray this part stays.

Last edited:
Reactions: aykarin and monk_56

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018
hello, a question, does anyone know if there is more content planned for "zahira" the slave of andras? And if we can fuck her or steal her from Andras at some point?

Reactions: jumpex12
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes