Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Software versions don't use decimals in the traditional sense. Instead they are counting types of changes and updates. Using 0.3.02 as an example. The first number (0) is the completed build. It will become 1 when the game is finished, some software may go through multiple complete builds and this number can go higher than 1. The second number (3) is the number of major updates the software has received since the last complete build. This is how many times the code has had a major change in how it functions. In this latest version there was a complete overhaul of the game's skill system. The third number (02) are how many minor updates the software has received since the last major update. This is stuff that doesn't change how the code functions. For this game mostly additional scenes and artwork.

Lets pretend our number has received a ton of minor updates and is sitting at 0.3.99. Then we give it another minor update. It doesn't become 0.4.0, because we still haven't put out a major update. Instead it becomes 0.3.100 because we have given it 100 minor updates since the last time we gave it a major update.

This games main story is 90-95% complete (thought the story is going to have 3 acts released as separate games, so technically if each act is about the same length then you are correct that the story is about 30% finished but not for the reasons you thought), however the creators want to finish fleshing out the cast's individual arcs before completing the main story for this Act. The latest roadmap progress can be found . Crossed out items are completed, highlighted items are what they are currently focusing on.

They put out a new update for patrons at the end of the month. They've said there are probably 2 more major updates before completion and and unknown number of minor updates.

Ohmy ! I see I see. :eek: Thanks alot for the in-depth explanation about the decimals. I saw such numbers used many times forgames versions. Always thought they were used like in common mathematics. x) My mistake. But yeah, thank you. Greatly appreciated. :)
And I understand. So basically, this act is almost complete, but the story in the service of the two demon siblings is just beginning ? Or will we get rid of them and get one different set of antagonists per Act, I wonder...
Either way, it will be interesting. I can't wait to see what the end of this act will bring. Without even mentionning the following ones ! :D
I'll eagerly await the rest. Thank you again. :D

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
played this quite some time ago, and swore to myself would play it again only after it was possible to take revenge on the twins. And by revenge I mean killing/torturing to death. Is that possible or is still way off in the some future update?

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
played this quite some time ago, and swore to myself would play it again only after it was possible to take revenge on the twins. And by revenge I mean killing/torturing to death. Is that possible or is still way off in the some future update?
We are currently relatively close to finished with act one of three. The twins are the main antagonists, so it stands to reason that the earliest we can really expect to begin successfully defeating them would be about midway through act three.

Last edited:

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
1635181636829.png
But in all seriousness, the devs already confirmed the Twins are long haul antagonists and they are planning to make at least 3 chapters for the full story, we're still only finishing the first one. It will be many years before the twins can be taken down in all likelyhood.

Peperoni

Dec 31, 2017
Seems like infiltration is broken. On the world map I put infiltrate Raeve keep 6 weeks prior to the 22 weeks deadline and I have 560 treasury gold and I keep getting game over.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Seems like infiltration is broken. On the world map I put infiltrate Raeve keep 6 weeks prior to the 22 weeks deadline and I have 560 treasury gold and I keep getting game over.
I tried to recreate this problem but everything works fine for me. You could try reaching out to one of the developers, but I would suggest trying to load up a previous save if you have one or try starting over if you don't. Your not very far in and if you skip the previously seen dialong it shouldn't take long to get back to were you were.

Peperoni

Dec 31, 2017
I tried to recreate this problem but everything works fine for me. You could try reaching out to one of the developers, but I would suggest trying to load up a previous save if you have one or try starting over if you don't. Your not very far in and if you skip the previously seen dialong it shouldn't take long to get back to were you were.
I started the game 2 times and on the second go it worked. I am pretty sure that there is a bug that prevents the infiltration from taking place. Thanks for trying to help :)

Anonikus

Jul 24, 2020
I ask you when you to consider this, when you develop as a person some parts of you remain do they not ? and the bad fates for Delane is indication of 2 things,

1) Rowan has learnt nothing, for all his time with the twins he's still clinging to the old ways and ppl who would cause him much harm than good

2)Delane fate is an indication atleast for me on who rowan becomes as a person, as her myriad of fates tells us what Rowan becomes

a)Corrupting/capturing/using Delane for an of the 3 orcs = servant of the twins and has lost all his previous ideals and has nothing to hold on to

b) Saving her but failing to save her later in Rastedel = Heroic Rowan but one who learnt nothing

c)Saving her but succeeding to save her later in Rastedel = Heroic Rowan but one who learnt something

d)Saving while having feelings for her and failing to save her later in Rastedel = Heroic Rowan but one who learnt nothing

d)Saving while having feelings for her and succeeding to save her later in Rastedel = Heroic/Conquest hungry Rowan but one who learnt something

it boils down to 2 things, what path is your Rowan on and what is it you seek from Delane.
The first time I got to the orc camp 'act' I tried rescuing Delane but she took an arrow and died in the cave.
I found it really emotional and sombre as a moment that could be played as either steeling Rowans conviction, he would not fail anyone else or the world like this, or breaking his noble spirit and sending him down a path of callousness and selfishness (or even down one where he shies no means to stop the twins).

It is one of the highlights of this game to me.

Crusado

Jan 21, 2020
Do you think we will ever be able to save the knight girl/other people in the tentacle dungeon? Or was that just kind of a one off?

Reactions: monk_56
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes