Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
I think I like the older version better tho. It's true that the coloring looks better now, but we've lost the detail of the small puddle under Heleyna and her juices were far more visible in the old version. Also, is she losing the braid?

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I think I like the older version better tho. It's true that the coloring looks better now, but we've lost the detail of the small puddle under Heleyna and her juices were far more visible in the old version. Also, is she losing the braid?
YAY NEW HEL X ROWAN ART ^_^. IT IS SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL <3

Her braid is so iconic. No way we lose that! The loss of puddle-san is sad; but totally worth it for swole-rowan. We also have more detail in Hel's sweat and skin.

I love both arts to be honest ^_^

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
Yea some of the new art miss detail from the original. The Andras X Alexia one, they don't kiss anymore, even though the text mentions it still.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Not every single rework is my favorite, but all of them are good. Particularly in the case of Alexia x Andras scenes, her reworked undressing CGs and their first sex CGs are exceptional

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

nighlur

May 18, 2019
Really enjoyed the Liurial rework it had rowan be much more proactive in his desire for her(Plus elf lore is cool). Which is something i felt was missing in most of Rowans maledom content, as he is always reacting or attempting to please his sub instead of taking pleasure from them and them finding pleasure in that.Hopefully Helayna will be more of the same.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56 and rivon

Tinefall

Nov 19, 2019
Hi, i have a problem with a building buildings, where i go to dwarf and try to build something, i cannot because 'Prerequisites: Reguires Techonology,,,'. but i already have that technology studied by libririan. Someone have decision?

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes