HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Is the game still expected to be completed by mid 2022 (going by Steam)?
I expect to this game until 2030 or something like that at least, seeing this game posted since 2016 and still act i doesn't go further Rastedel and being added more and more and lot more (lol) side quest (without mention of random encounters along all the map), the twins have just conquered a bunch of towns, 1 fortress and a major city, we could think of that they conquer (or we at least to say that in fact was Rowan) a region or just a tiny country... If they are going to conquer the world then there is a lot ahead to see, maybe our grandsons will see it :v

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Is the game still expected to be completed by mid 2022 (going by Steam)?
Act 1 will be most likely finished by the end of 2022.
They basically just polish art and finishing characters arks.
But that will just upset people on Steam because there is no mention that this is just Act 1 of the game...

People usually get mad if devs withheld information or not transparent about this things.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Uh oh...Winter is back!
Ooooh fun. Never actually looked at the Steam page.
To be honest i didnt even know this disclaimer was there in the end of the Seeds of chaos steam page...
Which mean 99% people have never seen it.
You basically have to read to the very end of the page and then press 'read more" and then at the end you will see it.

I'm not Bobby Kotick to know 100% how to better present unpleasant information to customers so that they wont revolt.
But i do know how people react if they didnt know something and then presented with the fact they didnt like.
they rage and review bomb. which we actually can see them do at Steam page of Seeds of chaos....

My opinion and i wish the game only good things.
Update schedule in any Early accesses game should be first line of text visible to everyone.
this is half negative reviews gone (who unhappy of "no updates")
Second if you sell Act I tell them that its Act I.
Example: I sell you hamburger and then give you one third of it. How you gonna react? You gonna rage.
Then ill show you that there is tine line of text saying its actuality only one third. How you gonna react?
You gonna rage even more.

And negative review that pop up as "most helpful" with 100 or so up votes have to be addressed by Tiny Hat or whoever is in charge of steam page. I think they actually get money exactly for that.
I dont even wnna imagine how many potential supporters was lost just from people reading this reviews.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2021
Hi I was wondering if anyone has a walkthrough, the order of the events or missable events because I didn't suck Alexia's dick & after rescuing helayna I feel like Alexia's would fuck her so it's bothering but I'm not sure if I should restart in case I'm wrong

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Hi I was wondering if anyone has a walkthrough, the order of the events or missable events because I didn't suck Alexia's dick & after rescuing helayna I feel like Alexia's would fuck her so it's bothering but I'm not sure if I should restart in case I'm wrong
There is a linked in the front page. It's not a traditionally walkthrough though, more of a list of H-scenes and the requirements to trigger them. You don't need to restart as there isn't currently any Alexia X Helayna scenes. However Helayna's arc is undergoing a rework and the developers have said they plain to have more opportunities for her and Alexia to interact. If you want to see all the scenes however you will need multiple playthroughs because some scenes are preclude other scene and some scenes have incompatible requirements.

Reactions: Mystogans_Wrath
Sep 26, 2021
There is a linked in the front page. It's not a traditionally walkthrough though, more of a list of H-scenes and the requirements to trigger them. You don't need to restart as there isn't currently any Alexia X Helayna scenes. However Helayna's arc is undergoing a rework and the developers have said they plain to have more opportunities for her and Alexia to interact. If you want to see all the scenes however you will need multiple playthroughs because some scenes are preclude other scene and some scenes have incompatible requirements.
Yeah its like the same one i saw on another site but was used to a more traditional walkthrough like other games so i tried searching but i suppose beggars can't be choosers thanks for the help & good to know i don't need to start over rn but i suppose i will do another playthrough afterwards while im not into seeing Rowan getting dicked down i do want to now if there's Alexia dicking down one of the girls

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
It wouldn't be too hard to make a walkthrough for SoC, but I think the actual issue would be how little actual instructions are required for it. Most quests in it are actually pretty simple and straight forward and require only a few actions from the player and then rely on the dice roll elements or the RNG of specific scenes loading. Corruption and relationship levels can be fairly easily explained, as can the tags that activate future events. That said the nature of how SoC functions makes a traditional walkthrough fairly pointless.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
So its 10 days and we officially will enter Helayna update TM.
It will sound crazy but i actually want this picture match the description.

Helayna  look at Rowan.png
Can we have this wide empty eyes staring at Rowan? there is no need of huge rework to do it.
But it gonna be wayy better!
...plz?

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
is there any difference between the version of f95zone, patreon and steam? thanks.
The only difference is how frequent the updates are. The Patreon version is the most up to date version, receiving updates every month or two. F95zone's version is a pirated version of the patreon version. When a new version releases on Patreon it usually takes a couple days to a week for it to show up here. The Steam version is updated less frequently (I think every 4 months) but the updates are bigger, each steam update brings it up to the current Patreon version.

If you enjoy the game and have the means, I would suggest supporting the developer through one of the official releases. While I discovered the game here, I became a patreon, and just hang out here for the discussions.

kelystain

Nov 17, 2021
when I try to go to the Arena or Brothel on map……

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/main_loop.rpy", line 73, in script call
call rowans_chambers from _call_rowans_chambers
File "game/locations/rowans_chambers.rpy", line 81, in script
call screen castle_map
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 18, in execute
screen castle_tooltip(title, details):
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 19, in execute
frame:
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 25, in execute
has vbox:
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 28, in execute
for j in details:
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 29, in execute
text j
NameError: Name 'tech bonus' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/main_loop.rpy", line 73, in script call
call rowans_chambers from _call_rowans_chambers
File "game/locations/rowans_chambers.rpy", line 81, in script
call screen castle_map
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2010, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1998, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3132, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 19, in execute
frame:
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 25, in execute
has vbox:
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 28, in execute
for j in details:
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 29, in execute
text j
File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1551, in __init__
self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1670, in set_text
i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 228, in __getitem__
raise NameError("Name '{}' is not defined.".format(key))
NameError: Name 'tech bonus' is not defined.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Andras would make for a very boring protaganist for a lot of reasons. I can see how I'd do it (and if I did, it would be great), but I think you'd end up with something without a lot of story momentum that would just be fucking girls until the game got bogged down in a lack of momentum. That's the largest issue, generally, with games where the MC starts super duper powerful and the challenges they face are trivial. Starts explosive, but hits a dead end when they keep running into problems they solve too easily.

justahorse

Aug 25, 2021
I'm hoping either through updates to Act 1, or with the Act 2 game that Alexia starts getting scenes where she is in control. It feels like she is mostly forced to be a tool to others and used. For some people that works, but other would also like too see her channel Jezera to a degree and take control. A corrupted Alexia doesn't have to be a sex slave to others default, and she can instead find that shes like being in control and degenerate.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes