doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
have they make progress in continuing the main story in 3.03 patch yet? or we still not going anywhere?

Welwigo

Apr 12, 2021
It made her into a nympho/cock craving "person" . Its from the one that is watching in the picture, after a Keep falls. I think it was sort of explained in the game what exactly it was (something also mentioned to be unable to get rid of). IF mz memory serves.
Changing it to a tattoo's... I mean, sort of backtracking? And also makes less sense with Jezera, since her magic is strongest at physical enchantment and she's the more subtle type. They even explain that earlier with the pendants Rowan and Alexia are forced to wear, since nobody would question a piece of religious jewelry. Getting rid of the very inconspicuous ring in favour of a blatant forehead tattoo runs at odds with her methodology and preferences. Subjugation and binding's more Andras' thing and he's the one that set up the crisis with Helayna for Rowan, but he's not the one who cast whatever effects onto Helayna.

Reactions: zandalari and Back

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Does anyone know what the hell is going on with this website? Takes 5 tries and 10 minutes to log in. Whenever I click something a "website maintenance" pops up and takes 1-3 minute to load a new screen. I hope this site doesn't shut down :(
Must be some trouble with a specific server or something (UK here) couldn't access from my normal ip but as soon as I turned on the opera gx vpn the site loaded.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Does anyone know what the hell is going on with this website? Takes 5 tries and 10 minutes to log in. Whenever I click something a "website maintenance" pops up and takes 1-3 minute to load a new screen. I hope this site doesn't shut down :(
Been having that problem since yesterday. Don't know what's happening.

Machakasaurius

Aug 3, 2017
How to unlock the gallery? can someone help me?
Basically, the devs have not added that function to the game, so the only option is to wait until MonkOne releases his patch, and taking into account how quickly he normally releases the updated versions of the game, it should not take too long
Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod
by MonkOne
Features:
  • Add all scenes in Walkthrough file to scenes replay.
  • Option to filterout NTR and/or gay scenes in scenes replay.
Download:
  • Attachment
Install:
  • Extract downloaded archive into game folder(where executable file is).
Changelog:
Version 0303M:
  • Update to game version 0.3.02a. All new scenes with cg and new cgs added to replay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview View attachment 1144925

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
New Helayna reworked CG's exceeds expectations!
Anyone who claims Sommy doesn't improve on the original has no eyes!
Exactly what i hoped for with Helayna completely fucked up. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1524355
I have question for T51bwinterized what is this new tattoo on Helayna forehead lorewise?
It made her into a nympho/cock craving "person" . Its from the one that is watching in the picture, after a Keep falls. I think it was sort of explained in the game what exactly it was (something also mentioned to be unable to get rid of). IF mz memory serves.
Changing it to a tattoo's... I mean, sort of backtracking? And also makes less sense with Jezera, since her magic is strongest at physical enchantment and she's the more subtle type. They even explain that earlier with the pendants Rowan and Alexia are forced to wear, since nobody would question a piece of religious jewelry. Getting rid of the very inconspicuous ring in favour of a blatant forehead tattoo runs at odds with her methodology and preferences. Subjugation and binding's more Andras' thing and he's the one that set up the crisis with Helayna for Rowan, but he's not the one who cast whatever effects onto Helayna.
So, I had input in the Helayna art changes because I'm in the later stages of planning Helayna's arc update and finale.

The intent is that Jezera will still place the Rakshan ring on Helayna's finger. But, we wanted a signifier to more clearly and visually demonstrate the supernatural nature of the ring's effect on her. I mean hell, right now we frequently fail to even include the ring in art. But that question of "how much of Helayna's behaviour is her own will" and "how much is the influence of the ring?" so there should be more elements of that.

The way it will work is that at moments when the ring is having an especially pronounced influence on her, it will make her forehead glow with a Rakshan symbol. It's not a tattoo and isn't always persistent or actually etched into her skin.

Last edited:

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
How to unlock the gallery? can someone help me?
Got ya buddy, open gameroot/renpy/common/00gallery.rpy, lil ctrl + f or whatever is your shortcut for searching tool, look for "gallery" and you only have to set some rule to true instead of false to unlock the gallery. Actually am pretty sure the only rule to set to true is preceeded by a dev comment.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Can you guys make changes to Alexia's script in the NTR path? It's surreal to see the teasing/slow burn writing where Alexia seems unwilling or shy after the angry and passionate fuck she did with Andras.
I'm guessing you originally want a slow corruption pacing. It actually made more sense in the previous version where she never saw Rowan and was desperate, and tricked by Andras, so she was more unwilling after the trickery. But now she willingly cheated on Rowan even after meeting him so it made little sense when she acted like an innocent victim damsel during the scenes with Andras.

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
Anyone know what the new cla min scene is called in the debug menu? I’m to lazy to play through the whole thing again lol

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
will you add a way to skip to points in the story cuz i have been forced replay the game many times cuz saves will sometimes just not work on updates and i love the game but i am getting kinda annoyed at this

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
will you add a way to skip to points in the story cuz i have been forced replay the game many times cuz saves will sometimes just not work on updates and i love the game but i am getting kinda annoyed at this
For all kinds of reasons that would be pretty clear when considering how SoC is designed, it would be extremely difficult to implement that feature.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Can you guys make changes to Alexia's script in the NTR path? It's surreal to see the teasing/slow burn writing where Alexia seems unwilling or shy after the angry and passionate fuck she did with Andras.
I'm guessing you originally want a slow corruption pacing. It actually made more sense in the previous version where she never saw Rowan and was desperate, and tricked by Andras, so she was more unwilling after the trickery. But now she willingly cheated on Rowan even after meeting him so it made little sense when she acted like an innocent victim damsel during the scenes with Andras.
Its kind of true...
But the idea was to please people who got triggered by NTR.
So current state of this event is this status quo to make everyone happy.
And now we have strong independent Alexia who can say No to Andras and he is like okay im leaving but actual Andras character will just opt to rape and force himself on her the moment he is denied obviously...
Now she willingly fuk him which should imply some sort of corruption in the very beginning on her side.

Reactions: MojoJoeJoe

Leo04

Aug 23, 2020
Any1 know how to get this particular scene, checked the script but it was a comment section??
#show cg22 with dissolve
#pause 3

i'm not good with scripts so i probably miss something...

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes