monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Same. I cant seem to gent any Luriel scenes either. The guide said that more become available after a BJ but i dont get any options
Liurial's narrative arc is currently being worked on. So there are a few of her scenes that are currently unavialiable in game b/c they are in the word-smiths being crafted up.

~Rowan x Liurial x Aleixa 3 some
~Orgasm Denial Scene in the office.
~Hel x Liurial x Rowan (Hel room scene)
~Alexia x Liurial scene (In her maid job)

New release added two scenes which don't have art yet- the one you get in her arc depends on if you decided to be her dom or not. Getting far enough in her narrative arc can take awhile since you need to proc two separate weekend events.

~Really hot Vanilla Sex
~Cock worship / Collared Maledom

There is one more scene that is tricky to get with Liurial's; you have to use a spy to corrupt Delane (not worth it- but still: Liurial!)
~Desk sex

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The game has been in development for half a decade, and still the plot has not progressed a single inch. You are still slave to the twins. You still cannot get rid of them. Its been 5 years. Every update feels like bloat and filler. The story does not move forward, but movies in a round-a-about direction : in circles.

clone11

Nov 9, 2017
This is in the list of my favorite games.:D
Great work so far.
I really like the universe and the art style, the gameplay is simple and fun to play.
This is in the list of my favorite games.
Please dont abandon it, it happens to often on good games, and keep working on this jewel.
Thank you ;)

zandalari

May 4, 2019
The game has been in development for half a decade, and still the plot has not progressed a single inch. You are still slave to the twins. You still cannot get rid of them. Its been 5 years. Every update feels like bloat and filler. The story does not move forward, but movies in a round-a-about direction : in circles.
It really is a difficult game to rate. On one hand I share your concerns. 5 years in, we have managed to deal (?) with one of six realms. Assuming the progress gets maintained at the same speed and pace, we only have 25 more years to go. lol.

On the other hand it's not quite as dire. Due to the format of the game, it needs a TON of random events and scenes to make it feel not empty. These need to be written, art needs to be done, characters need to be introduced and so on. This is way more ambitious than most if not all other games on this site. I think the team has done a pretty good job at "padding" the game and can now hopefully concentrate on moving the plot along.

Perhaps we can get some insight from the developers on how they plan on handling this in the coming releases?

Lupanthrope

Jul 6, 2020
Perhaps we can get some insight from the developers on how they plan on handling this in the coming releases?
Simple : reduce the size of the map so that each hex represent more space and put all 6 realms in the current "x" by "y" hexes (haven't counted them).
Populate the new map with the existing random event and focus on the main quest

Otherwise Star Citizen will be released before this game. And I mean, the full SC experience (solo + multi)

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
It really is a difficult game to rate. On one hand I share your concerns. 5 years in, we have managed to deal (?) with one of six realms. Assuming the progress gets maintained at the same speed and pace, we only have 25 more years to go. lol.

On the other hand it's not quite as dire. Due to the format of the game, it needs a TON of random events and scenes to make it feel not empty. These need to be written, art needs to be done, characters need to be introduced and so on. This is way more ambitious than most if not all other games on this site. I think the team has done a pretty good job at "padding" the game and can now hopefully concentrate on moving the plot along.

The developers have stated that the current plan for the game is to release 3 Acts. Each act will be released as a separate game. The current game is Act 1 and the main story line is about 90% complete. However, before they finish off the main storyline they want to finish creating full arcs for each of the major characters. Which makes sense to keep everyone from complaining that their favorite character didn't get enough spotlight. They've released a progress road map of all their plans that they periodically update. I believe this is the latest one.
1638395365116.png
The items that are crossed out are completed. The highlighted items are what they are currently focusing on. While I do think that the project may have gotten out of control early on and grew, it seems to me they they have gotten a handle on it and have a good path forward.

ChaozEnigma

Jun 18, 2019
Hiya, just a quick question:

I cant seem to assign job for alexia after Her mid corruption scenes... Any chance anyone knows?

My save file is

lkaito

Aug 8, 2017
nice game but why had option abaddon NTR content but don't have abaddon gay/trans/futa content
oh my eyes

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
nice game but why had option abaddon NTR content but don't have abaddon gay/trans/futa content
oh my eyes
Pretty much just because there is a extremely vocal crowd that are vehemently against anything with a whiff of NTR. For all the good that option it did, there are still regularly people that show up to complain that it is just an NTR game. The anti gay, trans, and futa crowds are significantly less vocal in their complaints.

(Side note: I still stand by the stance that this game doesn't contain any trans characters. Though I'm still open to having my mind changed if anyone has a solid argument.)

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Pretty much just because there is a extremely vocal crowd that are vehemently against anything with a whiff of NTR. For all the good that option it did, there are still regularly people that show up to complain that it is just an NTR game. The anti gay, trans, and futa crowds are significantly less vocal in their complaints.

(Side note: I still stand by the stance that this game doesn't contain any trans characters. Though I'm still open to having my mind changed if anyone has a solid argument.)
I will make a trans one-off event character just for the sake of proving you wrong.

Micsuking

Jun 12, 2018
Got ya buddy, open gameroot/renpy/common/00gallery.rpy, lil ctrl + f or whatever is your shortcut for searching tool, look for "gallery" and you only have to set some rule to true instead of false to unlock the gallery. Actually am pretty sure the only rule to set to true is preceeded by a dev comment.
Thanks for trying to help, but could you be a bit more specific? There are a shit ton of rules in that file many preceded by a dev comment.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Just get the new version of the gallery unlocking mod. All the avalable (with art) scenes are there. I tried edditing the gallery file but its a mess i can find the specific command.

kjdash

Feb 13, 2018
I was try console code but don't know which code Is for castle treasury can some tell code for it please help

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I will make a trans one-off event character just for the sake of proving you wrong.
But... What about the incubus killer who now works for Rowan as informant?. We can fuck him as female if we choose to him to change his gender, and he does... That character is in a sense... A transgender in their own species term...

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
I was try console code but don't know which code Is for castle treasury can some tell code for it please help
The linked post in my sig has various console commands, including that one. Which is which should be pretty self-explanatory.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes