Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
I might not have explained myself very well so just for some clarification:

I don't think Liurial is in anyways a spy in the same way Shaya is a spy, she isn't a trained agent or anything. My thought was that she was she pretty much exactly as she appears to be. However I thought that Jezera had in fact got to her first and became her mistress. Jezera then tells Liurial to visit Rowan and tell him her story, and then she is to serve him and simply report back to Jezera if she sees anything unusual while serving Rowan. In this theory, Liurial is 95% genuine. But of course I believe it even less now that T51bwinterized has made his post, but that was my thought process.

As for X'zaratl I think she is largely working independent of the twins but its fine because her goals are friendly to the twins' goals. She clearly wants to corrupt Rowan and Alexia but in her mind she is doing it for their own good. Their relationship would be sooo much better and strong if it was just like in her erotic fanfics. Of course how Rowan and Alexia feel about that depends largely own you own individual playthrough, but I think it is safe to say that the Rowan and Alexia from the prologue would not be down for whatever X'zaratl's end game is. What I'm trying to say is X'zaratl my think she is on their side, but that isn't something she can just decide herself if they disagree.

Reactions: Crusado and monk_56

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
If X’zaratl doesn’t have ulterior motives I’m gonna be super disappointed in the writers, given the way they’ve portrayed demons in general and succubi in particular. I don’t think the fangirl schtick is necessarily an act—it’d be way too obvious of one, if it were—but I think she definitely wants things for herself that the reader isn’t yet privy to, and I’d also be surprised if it were just a kid—again, that would be too clumsily foreshadowed if that were the only thing she was after. Given what we’ve seen of her character both before and after the rewrite, I’d say she’s playing her own game in this war entirely separate from what Jezera, Andras, or Rowan are doing, but I couldn’t tell you what as yet.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
While I'm sure the cubi do develop their own preferences over time, for most of them it doesen't seem to be a very strong preference (see the new X'zaratl_Gender_Debates scene). It it closer to their favorite ice-cream flavor than an important part of their identify.

But he didn't change to hide his identity, he changed so Rowan could say "no homo." His deal with Rowan was that he would be found innocent and one of the other cubi would take the fall. So there is absolutely no reason he needs a new identity. Also he enjoys getting fucked just as much if you let him stay a male. Like all other cubi, he just enjoys fucking regardless of what side of it he is on. If he had really identified as a male, there would likely have been at least a token of resistance or hesitancy when he was asked to change. I saw no indication that his transformation was meant to be a long term change, and I imagine that it only lasted until the cubi's mood changed again.

To use my above ice cream anology:
Cubi: If you let me go I'll eat some chocolate ice cream with you.
Rowan: I want vanilla ice cream.
Cubi: Deal!
Both: Mmm that's some good ice cream.
As you said, "I imagine" that goes for both of us but in different direction because as you state "I saw no indication that his transformation was meant to be a long term change", there is still no indication of the contrary, X'zaratl is still the only "Sexual Demon" that have both sexes openly (the pair extra arms count if we are mainly focus of genitalia?) while the rest of them seems to be corrupted by the normies >:v by showing openly sexual preferences. Maybe X'zaratl is the example of what a conservative of their species is, by showing their original biology as they are while the rest of the youngs perverted in the habits and customs of the normies because this youngters see them exotic, based in what you wrote "In fact there is a new X’Zaratl scene in which she explains that for them the concept of being one gender or another is a foreign concept to them."; so X'zaratl could be a conservative of their people with a long age comes with a mind that resist changes while the youngsters are showing sexual preferences... There is a possibility that this Demon Dude just have take chocolate ice cream but never Vainilla flavor... And he was corrupted by Rowan ;v... Just remember, the fun of this game and mainly central theme is basically corruption, and developers never said that Rowan (the so called "Hero") can corrupt someone else for good or evil or stupid purposes (the last one i put it because i remember discussing last night in whatsapp about philosophy, and why stupidity was worse than evil :ROFLMAO: )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Please, i can't skip week 60 , Game Over
What to do please ?
Did you try yet the Game Over Guide - Early Game Guide?... Old but helps a lot... My recommendation is to ignore the desires of Andras of conquer by using brute force, it's more difficult at the beginning by the chances of random ways of succeed in collection of resources to waste them only in a pathetic military force by the stupids desires of the most dumb of the twins...

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
As T51bwinterized preparing for Helayna plot line update .
I wanted to make my comprehensive take on what i think can be improved with Helayna content.
We don't have yet preview of what Winter think he gonna change with Helayna plot line and more importantly how extensive this changes gonna be.
But here is my take

In general
I dislike idea of her completely losing her mind the moment she done the ring and not having at least some self awareness.
Art and writing should try to convey more complex emotions than fuck doll happy getting off.
Art direction from Winter in my opinion should concentrate more on Helayna conflicting emotions.
Her fear, hesitation, shame, self loathing (she basically should be disappointed with herself as she failed to resist) and her hidden desires amplified by the ring influence. Have to show her inner struggle with ring that compels her to obey.
Her desperately trying to get control back over her body and mind. Illustrate her mental collapse basically how she get consumed by lust.
Sommy should try to visualize in her Facial expressions how ring influence breaks her.
I think it will help if during scenes perspectives switch from Rowan to Helayna and back (her Point of view).
Obviously its much harder pulling off but again that is the point of rework and improvement.
That will give some punch and drama to the events.
Its pivotal point in her story Ark i think it needed to get extra attention form Sommy and Winter.
Making the hole thing more emotionally charged.

And speaking about some scenes in particular:

1) Raeve keep
During her capture she break immediately and give no resistance. It feels anti climactic somehow.
Scene with orcs/ knights should be more about her disgust and shame fighting with her lust emanated from the ring.
This will be much better dynamics then rag doll submission.
Culminating with her finally being defeated by her lust completely by the end of the scene.

Orc should be more abusive. She just killed some of them during castle assault they want to take there revenge on her.
Signaling Rowan that he should step up. That would be more dramatic even tragic.
And not just "its hot in armor" and "please take me i'm yours"

2) Helayna escape
Disproportionate options.
While when Alexia help Helayna escape we get the hole loads of content:
Rowan punishing Alexia/She get thrown to Wulump and then Andras helps himself with her.

On Rowan road on the other hand we get nothing , obviously no one going to do it because there is nothing to see.
Maybe include at least one sex scene on Rowan road?
Rowan see her being humiliated by orcs in the Arena.
Orcs mock her and give her Practice wooden sword and some skimpy armor and urge her to try and fight them and if she wins they will "let her go".
Will be nice and dirty. Obviously she fails and get gang banged. This will illustrate her desperate situation and prompt good natured player to help her escape.

3) Helayna rape dinner.
The only thing we get from this scene is Helayna being humiliated.
Helayna in love with Rowan right? Andras and Jazera aware of that. This why they put this show.
Twins aim at Rowan here not at Helayna. If so lets play this card.
Helayna should be more emotional about being fucked in front of her idolized hero.
Usual game.
Her trying to hide her face in hands Andras not so gently removing those hands.
She communicate with Rowan asking him not to watch.
Basically more interaction with two people this scene is all about!
She threw her head back while cuming.
Andras grab her hair showing her face "let him see your face whore."
This kind of things. Make Andras more Cruel and aggressive as he IS. Every simp hate Andras for that so make him more Assholish here. He would not miss the opportunity to throw it at Rowan.

4) I hope there will be Helayna bad ending when she fail to escape.
If Rowan didnt provide her with potions or failed to retrieve her armor.
She get captured by some roaming gang of monster (trolls or ogres) in wasteland.

Last edited:

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
As T51bwinterized preparing for Helayna plot line update .
I wanted to make my comprehensive take on what i think can be improved with Helayna content.
We don't have yet preview of what Winter think he gonna change with Helayna plot line and more importantly how extensive this changes gonna be.
But here is my take

In general
I dislike idea of her completely losing her mind the moment she done the ring and not having at least some self awareness.
Art and writing should try to convey more complex emotions than fuck doll happy getting off.
Art direction from Winter in my opinion should concentrate more on Helayna conflicting emotions.
Her fear, hesitation, shame, self loathing (she basically should be disappointed with herself as she failed to resist) and her hidden desires amplified by the ring influence. Have to show her inner struggle with ring that compels her to obey.
Her desperately trying to get control back over her body and mind. Illustrate her mental collapse basically how she get consumed by lust.
Sommy should try to visualize in her Facial expressions how ring influence breaks her.
I think it will help if during scenes perspectives switch from Rowan to Helayna and back (her Point of view).
Obviously its much harder pulling off but again that is the point of rework and improvement.
That will give some punch and drama to the events.
Its pivotal point in her story Ark i think it needed to get extra attention form Sommy and Winter.
Making the hole thing more emotionally charged.

And speaking about some scenes in particular:

1) Raeve keep
During her capture she break immediately and give no resistance. It feels anti climactic somehow.
Scene with orcs/ knights should be more about her disgust and shame fighting with her lust emanated from the ring.
This will be much better dynamics then rag doll submission.
Culminating with her finally being defeated by her lust completely by the end of the scene.

Orc should be more abusive. She just killed some of them during castle assault they want to take there revenge on her.
Signaling Rowan that he should step up. That would be more dramatic even tragic.
And not just "its hot in armor" and "please take me i'm yours"

2) Helayna escape
Disproportionate options.
While when Alexia help Helayna escape we get the hole loads of content:
Rowan punishing Alexia/She get thrown to Wulump and then Andras helps himself with her.

On Rowan road on the other hand we get nothing , obviously no one going to do it because there is nothing to see.
Maybe include at least one sex scene on Rowan road?
Rowan see her being humiliated by orcs in the Arena.
Orcs mock her and give her Practice wooden sword and some skimpy armor and urge her to try and fight them and if she wins they will "let her go".
Will be nice and dirty. Obviously she fails and get gang banged. This will illustrate her desperate situation and prompt good natured player to help her escape.

3) Helayna rape dinner.
The only thing we get from this scene is Helayna being humiliated.
Helayna in love with Rowan right? Andras and Jazera aware of that. This why they put this show.
Twins aim at Rowan here not at Helayna. If so lets play this card.
Helayna should be more emotional about being fucked in front of her idolized hero.
Usual game.
Her trying to hide her face in hands Andras not so gently removing those hands.
She communicate with Rowan asking him not to watch.
Basically more interaction with two people this scene is all about!
She threw her head back while cuming.
Andras grab her hair showing her face "let him see your face whore."
This kind of things. Make Andras more Cruel and aggressive as he IS. Every simp hate Andras for that so make him more Assholish here. He would not miss the opportunity to throw it at Rowan.

4) I hope there will be Helayna bad ending when she fail to escape.
If Rowan didnt provide her with potions or failed to retrieve her armor.
She get captured by some roaming gang of monster (trolls or ogres) in wasteland.
Absent any of your specific scene ideas, I think that the failure of what you're saying is that Helayna's narrative exists both for herself and in the context of a larger and more complete narrative. In a story that is about Helayna, her own struggles and conflict vs the ring must always be at the forefront. And that material is there...in the second half of her story. But Helayna losing her mind in the early stages of her capture exists as much as a narrative conundrum for other charachters as for herself. And to that end, the emphasis ought to be on the elements that highlight that struggle.

I also think such a thing actually risks cheapening the story, because it lacks conceptual vision. What does a person do when confronted with the concept of the self as a non-actor? How does one mentally confront their past actions when they truly had no agency? Do they even comprehend it as being an extension of the self? So over-emphasizing the extent of agency and "losing the struggle" runs a risk of turning a more novel concept into something more standard. It also provides something of a conceptual safety blanket. "She really did always have a choice, so there is no need to truly reckon with an absence of free-will".

Basically, what you describe would turn Helayna's story (insofar as she is a charachter with a story that isn't Rowan's) into something like a story about becoming corrupted (which we have plenty of). But, Helayna's story isn't a corruption story.

This is, I think, a major reason why lots and lots of suggestions people make for narrative here and elsewhere don't end up getting accepted. A story element or story beat may or may not be pleasurable in of itself. But, it exists for a narrative purpose, and all these narrative purposes intersect. So most of the time, when I or other people on the team are considering certain story beats the question we often ask is "to what end?"

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I for one hope Hels story rework focuses on adding to her knight pathing.

Hel is my favorite character and the narrative of her just becoming some sort of cum-dump for the ring as a foil for the evilness of the twins and the orcs just makes me sad / is boring. Her "bad end" pathing is fleshed out enough- with tons of content and narrative.

Her knight pathing (non-escape) is relatively cursory with lots of room for growth into a romance with a healty dose of narrative tension arising out of her trying to understand if she has her feelings b/c of the ring or b/c of herself.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Because I know there are people here who'd enjoy it, let me give you an example of how such a methodology worked in the Liurial example.

I started by asking myself a basic question. What is Liurial's story abiut and what is her narrative functions in other stories.

There were my pre-rework answers.

Liurial: Her narrative in of itself is about a sort of transaction. She has certain needs and is willing to take a leap of faith to fulfill said needs. Rowan is the one she desires to make the transaction with because he has the power to fulfill those needs. Her story is that leap of faith.

Rowan: To Rowan, Liurial represents the positive side of the duality of his role in Bloodmeen. He is simultaneously empowered and disempowered and the existence of subordinates in social positions and sexual partners who are submissive to him represents one form of perks.

Alexia: To Alexia, Liurial represents a confrontation with Rowan and Power. Unlike other sexual conquests for Rowan, Rowan has Liurial explicitly because she is in his power. Thus she forces Alexia to have a stance on the relationship of Rowan's power and their relationship visa vie Rowan (and Alexia) sleeping with Liurial.

The Twins: Surprisingly nonplussed with no reac

What we see here is that the intended purpose of Liurial is a statement about Rowan and Power. The more he engaged with Liurial the more he engaged with his own power.

So, the next step when designing the story is asking how to improve on those elements of the story.

Thus:

- Liurial's motives for entering the deal and the broader picture of what she wants and needs has become better defined and more complex. In the process, allowing more room for that transaction and her relationship to that transaction to evolve in interesting ways. That way her story is a more complete story even if just through her eyes.

- Rowan's relationship with Liurial has been defined to be more clearly an act of power, because it now required him to use his power to secure her. And subsequent sex scenes have greater emphasized possessiveness (even in the vanilla scenes), emphasizing the social power inherent in her aquisition. Thus making her narrative more clearly a parallel to Rowan's evolving social role.

- Her Maledom scenes have been reworked so it more clearly has an arc to it. If they're supposed to be the psychosexual component of Rowan being put in a position where he has a submissive woman at his be ck and call for the first time. Then:
1. Since players should be able to define Rowan's sexuality, players should actually have a choice to define if Rowan actually engages her sexually and how.
2. For people who want Mdom scenes should start with emphasizing Rowan being a novice to the role and have an echoing narrative if Rowan getting as comfortable with his sexual power as he is getting with the power aspects of his dual social role.

- You guys will see more with Alexia soon here, but I've been very focused on the question of "What is the relationship between Alexia and Rowan's growing position of influence?"

- With the twins, it felt off that they didn't have a reaction to Rowan's social position evolving. Are they happy with him indulging in the power aspects? Do part of them feel threatened? Is it both? Neither? Thus I felt that Jezera should be added as an antagonist to the arc so there is a relational aspect. As Rowan is both empowered and disempowered, in what ways is he able to sustain his power from the threat of disempowerment? How does this aspect evolve?

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
T51bwinterized

Some interesting layers to unpack there. Thanks for the thoughts; I would be very, very interested to see a simmilar breakdown of narrative functions for Hel. Thanks for giving us forum dwelling Liurial fans something to mull over.

1) I love that you always consider underlying motivations when character-creating; particularly in relation to their sexualities.

I feel like there is a lot of pressure on Seeds to just include random Character x Character scenes "b/c hot" as fan service- and it often makes 0 sense. I'm glad the dev team is somewhat resistant to that 'porn first story second' mentality.

2) Both of Liu's new scenes are godlike. Choosing a route with her is difficult to say the least.

3) I hadn't been considering the power dynamic aspect of the narrative in regards being simultaneously empowered vs disempowered within the meta-context of the story; and that is pretty cool.

Last edited:

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod
by MonkOne
Features:
  • Add all scenes in Walkthrough file to scenes replay.
  • Option to filterout NTR and/or gay scenes in scenes replay.
Download:
  • Attachment
Install:
  • Extract downloaded archive into game folder(where executable file is).
Changelog:
Version 0303M:
  • Update to game version 0.3.03. All new scenes with cg and new cgs added to replay.

Preview View attachment 1144925
Enabling console with the mod installed currently crashes the game with an error at start.

Fixed it for myself via commenting out the label line, but I haven't seen those scenes in question yet or much of your mod's code so dunno if that's the actual solution I should have used. It runs now, at least. XD

Does anyone know the new console commands? How do I adjust alexia's stats?
There's a list of current console commands in the post linked in my sig. If anything doesn't work, just tell me.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
I see that you envisioned different angle to Helayna story.
Your desire to create interwoven story arcs is commendable so in my opinion human interaction in many ways more chaotic and not always driven by pure purpose and meaning.
I'm sure you know what you are doing and i'm looking forward to see how you will rework and advance Helayna arc!

My actual idea about Helayna path with Rowan not claiming her was to emphasis her being abused and powerless.
Some of my points that nothing to do with corruption still stands:
1) I still think that orcs should treat Helayna harshly for killing some of there comrades if Rowan didn't step up and take her under his protection (orcs are not kind of heart in best situations). And that should be more clearly stated or even better illustrated.
2) Helayna escape
It's fact that there is no reward for people choosing path with Rowan helping Helayna escape. I believe there should be something rewarding in this path otherwise what is point for people to do it?
3) And Helayna more directly interacting with Rowan at dinner sex scene while Andras fuck her is also probably right move...

- You guys will see more with Alexia soon here, but I've been very focused on the question of "What is the relationship between Alexia and Rowan's growing position of influence?"
This is for sure a distancing factor.
With Rowan getting more and more power Alexia purpose getting less and less meaningful.
She has to step up her game.

As Rowan is both empowered and disempowered, in what ways is he able to sustain his power from the threat of disempowerment? How does this aspect evolve?
It seems obvious... there are always people unhappy with current rulers. And considering twins let's just say problematic temper.
Rowan with his growing influence will be the natural unifying point for everyone not happy with Twins rule inside castle.
This is his way of not getting disempowered. His less volatile personality always be a better alternative. Even orcs will more likly turn to Rowan to resolve there problems then to Andras to be mutilated or worse. He is in a perfect position to be a power broker in factions war inside castle (if our story telling evolve to this point in the future).

Last edited:
Reactions: DoisacChopper

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Well, the twins have a competing set of incentives. They want Rowan to be useful in a managerial and agent role, and a useful manager and agent is inherently powerful or else their usefulness is limited. They also want Rowan to be, if not loyal to them specifically, then at the very least enmeshed in the sex and culture of the castle and giving him some element of agency and power is useful to that end.

But, Rowan is a potential power player in the castle with motives that don't always intersect with theirs. Not only that, but Rowan is also an actor who has motive to explicitly work against the twins, if left to his own devices. But, the major factor that reduces their incentive to disempower him is that he's not an explicit threat of harm to them, because their power over life and death for both him and his wife is so absolute and because their power to spy on him far outweighs his power to spy on them.

So it's not per se that Rowan's friendships and position as a rallying point to the castle's cooler heads is his primary form of power. There is a component of gathering allies, but it's still early in that process. Yet, he is definitely growing in influence, and that is a form of power. But, Rowan and his social power are more complex then merely "gathering allies".

It's worth also noting that while players on both rebelious and non-rebelious paths might see the arc as a straightforward growth in Rowan's power, some choices by the players (in particularly engaging with the twins in dynamics, being influenced by certain people who don't have Rowan's interest at heart, and the twins gaining influence on people he's emotionally ttaced too), might produce a scenario where Rowan is simultaneously falling deeper under their power, offsetting any gains.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Taking another second to rant, because nerd reasons. The problem of utility as power is really important to global political history. Best exemplified in "The Problem of Generals".

Basically, insofar as a head of state is concerned, an army general is inherently a source of utility and of power threat. Unless the head of state plans to command the army itself (Costly in terms of time and power/Runs risks if you are a bad general), it is optimal to find a talented person to command one or more of your armies. The larger or more modern the state, the more nessacery it becomes.

In this position, the general has the utility of having someone talented control the armies for you extending your ability to exercise or defend yourself or your interests (either personal or national depending on how self intirested you are). Several factors will make this utility rise. The more talented they are comparable to other potential generals, the more their utility rises. It means they are better at using force. A second factor is how much you need your armies. If you are a small state defended diplomatically, armies are less important and a general has less utility. If you are a large state you have some need for generals categorically. And if you are in a state of war, the utility of a general rises relative to the state of the war.

But, generals are also dangerous and often in ways directly proportional to their utility. Generals command the power to threaten the head of state in the form of force. And a particularly popular or prestigious general will often have widespread public support, giving them leeway to utilize power against the state without backlash from the populace or selectorate and with miltiary backing. The prestige of particularly vital or victorious generals and the trust of soldiers in them over the state will rise particularly in wartime. Furthermore, the same skill and intelligence in warfare that make a general skilled often can be translated into threat to you in the field or (less directly) into political cunning.

So, the constant question every head of state with notable generals has at all times is at what point does the danger of keeping a general in place outweigh the utility they offer relative to a different general? There are other factors in place (the dangers in removing a general who is popular or politically powerful regardless of their threat to you), but the utility/danger question is the main one.

We've historically seen many many examples of this problem in action. It's less common in civilian governments or constitutional systems because state development is an inherent counterweight to the threat of coups. But, it's still endemic:

Then we get to the modern era. Where in WW1, a little known fact is that the governments of all of the central powers had effectively been taken over by generals by around 1917. The Kaiser was made a puppet figure by Ludendorf and Hindenburg, who ran the state and could have overthrown him or turned him into a permenant puppet at will.

Basically, long rant done. If you can't see any parallels in this schpiel to the way that both the Twins AND the State of Rosaria have treated Rowan, you aren't paying much attention.

Last edited:

ReaperMan30

Sep 1, 2017
Enabling console with the mod installed currently crashes the game with an error at start.

Fixed it for myself via commenting out the label line, but I haven't seen those scenes in question yet or much of your mod's code so dunno if that's the actual solution I should have used. It runs now, at least. XD

There's a list of current console commands in the post linked in my sig. If anything doesn't work, just tell me.
could you let me know the console command for alexia? It doesn't work for the current list

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
could you let me know the console command for alexia? It doesn't work for the current list
All four of the Alexia codes in my list worked for me. What issue are you having with which command? Or is it a command you want me to find and add to the list?

Carso150

Jul 26, 2017
as i see this this general problem only happens in absolute goverments like monarquies, empires or modern dictatorships, like you have never heard of the US getting a military coup (you do have certain generals becoming presidents but they have to run through the civilian channels to reach that power)

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Basically, long rant done. If you can't see any parallels in this schpiel to the way that both the Twins AND the State of Rosaria have treated Rowan, you aren't paying much attention.
Tbh Rosaria nobles did exactly the bad move. They could knight him and give small fief of land. Thereby making mute any complains that he didnt get any reward for his service. At the same time he would be ruling two or three villages on the border fighting with orc tribes being no threat to anyone.

The whole idea of Rosaria nobility don't elevate lower classes in to the ranks of knight doesn't stand the test of history or logic.
The way Rosaria portrayed its in constant war with orcs and other creatures meaning constant casualties.
Real medieval state constantly needed more man power to fill up the ranks of professional military man.
Which get constantly depleted. The main case of loses is war attrition.
If you look in to casualties during any military campaign you will notice that majority of man died not from direct combat but through mundane diseases and bad conditions.

And only real mobile effective force in medieval times is knight regiments.
I recommend this article:

Basically because war was so cruel, they have to Force rich peasants who had money to arm themselves and can afford horse in to position of knight and grant them low noble title.

People usually dont understand that being relatively safe peasant actually much better option then being rank and file "noble knight" Who gonna last till next battle or guaranteed till first defeat.

Again if you think its just european situation no here is the same social class in russia :

Successful military carer in medieval times was a guaranteed noble title... if you survive.
And its dubious honor for many, you can gain same social position of power being merchant, in the same time you eat well, you sleep in bad and not in a harm way everyday.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes