Welwigo

Apr 12, 2021
... we wanted a signifier to more clearly and visually demonstrate the supernatural nature of the ring's effect on her. ...

The way it will work is that at moments when the ring is having an especially pronounced influence on her, it will make her forehead glow with a Rakshan symbol. It's not a tattoo and isn't always persistent or actually etched into her skin.
So it could be explained away that only the magically attuned or something can view the... Uh... Rune? I guess you'd call it? It would certainly play into the little twists and turns of what Cliohna's doing, testing Rowan and Alexia's magical sensitivity.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
So, I had input in the Helayna art changes because I'm in the later stages of planning Helayna's arc update and finale.

The intent is that Jezera will still place the Rakshan ring on Helayna's finger. But, we wanted a signifier to more clearly and visually demonstrate the supernatural nature of the ring's effect on her. I mean hell, right now we frequently fail to even include the ring in art. But that question of "how much of Helayna's behaviour is her own will" and "how much is the influence of the ring?" so there should be more elements of that.
I think its great solution overall with sign!
On the Ring side it will actually be funny if Helayna started to love and cherish ring in later stages of the game like Gollum. :KEK:
I mean having this unhealthy influence on her knowing its bad for her still enjoying it.
like a drug?

Reactions: T800 and tyler1234

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
are we getting the wife back and can we kill the demon who steal her or what
From what I remember from previous conversations in this thread I wouldn't expect any demon slaying until the final act, so no.

If you don't enjoy the journey, which I don't particularly do at this point, then there's probably no point in hanging around and hoping for some kind of ending. Very few of the more ambitious Patreon titles ever get to anything resembling a satisfying conclusion.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
So, I had input in the Helayna art changes because I'm in the later stages of planning Helayna's arc update and finale.

The intent is that Jezera will still place the Rakshan ring on Helayna's finger. But, we wanted a signifier to more clearly and visually demonstrate the supernatural nature of the ring's effect on her. I mean hell, right now we frequently fail to even include the ring in art. But that question of "how much of Helayna's behaviour is her own will" and "how much is the influence of the ring?" so there should be more elements of that.

The way it will work is that at moments when the ring is having an especially pronounced influence on her, it will make her forehead glow with a Rakshan symbol. It's not a tattoo and isn't always persistent or actually etched into her skin.
Well... I imagined for her in the next stage to be more in control of her actions aside of the effects of the ring, so in this way she could help Rowan as a character under Rowan orders she could help us (gamers :v ) into advance in the map in other direction by Rowan's orders after Rowan's turn, so yes, a double turn and when she conquer a town or a city feel the ecstasy pleasure of that, not only of submitting people, but feel as nearly as sexual the killing of people... Well... If we are talking of... you know... more corruption :v

MonkOne

Jul 8, 2017
Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod
by MonkOne
Features:
  • Add all scenes in Walkthrough file to scenes replay.
  • Option to filterout NTR and/or gay scenes in scenes replay.
Download:
  • Attachment
Install:
  • Extract downloaded archive into game folder(where executable file is).
Changelog:
Version 0303M:
  • Update to game version 0.3.03. All new scenes with cg and new cgs added to replay.
Updated!

Shadowlords95

Nov 23, 2020
around week 28 every time I clicked on continue exploration the week just ends, sending me back to the castle without going to the map starting a new week. I can only get the map to load and explore if I click on a region and start at a portal.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
New X'zaratl scene name (from the dev menu) ? Its not in the gallery mod (gues no artwork for it yet). Still i want to take a look at the scene hope its a female on futa.

blobi692

Sep 10, 2019
Apologies if this is not the right place to ask this...

I really like the universe / vibe / drawing style. One of my favorite game here.

Any recommendation for a doujin / manwha / other series to read that has a similar universe / style ? Thanks !

popple

Jul 18, 2018
Now id'like to see Rowan having his ass destroyed by Greyhide'dick... but i'm not sure the author is in this mood, or even will be someday...

thedarksheep

May 31, 2017
does someone else has the bug that the game never goes in castle interface? all i get is random events once i finish exploring and i cant build anything or access the castle in the new 3.0 update.

Last edited:

rewrewrwe

May 31, 2017
does someone else has the bug that the game never goes in castle interface? all i get is random events once i finish exploring and i cant build anything or access the castle in the new 3.0 update.
Same. I cant seem to gent any Luriel scenes either. The guide said that more become available after a BJ but i dont get any options

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes