Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
I feel that people generally can appreciate quality in things even if they're not particularly interested in them, while I'm not an avid fan of NTR, my interest in the story and characters have made me curious enough to enable NTR in the beginning and see how it goes, I have of course attempted to keep Alexia away from Andras, and so far only explored her romantic relationship with Sil which was heartwarming, this was easy for me to do after I let the two grow distant when Rowen brought Helayna into his room and tried to protect and help her, and later took Liurial too.
If you have an issue with NTR disable it, if you think NTR is "bleeding" out into the story you need to get over yourself, this is a corruption game where you're taking the role of a hero helping two god damn demons destroy and conquer the world, what the hell did you expect, you go [raping often not mentioned but come on, what do you think the orcs do] pillaging towns and cities and participate in all sorts of debauchery including cheating on your wife. Thinks will get unsavory, and a rude demon might try to hit on your wife, or a couple of dumb miners might talk about how much of a whore she is when they think no one can hear them, but at the end of the day no NTR happens unless you allow it to happen, and you can always react aggressively/violently to those going after your wife.
Personally, I'm most interested in Cliohna's story/path and X'zaralt.

Last edited:

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I feel that people generally can appreciate quality in things even if they're not particularly interested in them, while I'm not an avid fan of NTR, my interest in the story and characters have made me curious enough to enable NTR in the beginning and see how it goes, I have of course attempted to keep Alexia away from Andras, and so far only explored her romantic relationship with Sil which was heartwarming, this was easy for me to do after I let the two grow distant when Rowen brought Helayna into his room and tried to protect and help her, and later took Liurial too.
If you have an issue with NTR disable it, if you think NTR is "bleeding" out into the story you need to get over yourself, this is a corruption game where you're taking the role of a hero helping two god damn demons destroy and conquer the world, what the hell did you expect, you go [raping often not mentioned but come on, what do you think the orcs do] pillaging towns and cities and participate in all sorts of debauchery including cheating on your wife. Thinks will get unsavory, and a rude demon might try to hit on your wife, or a couple of dumb miners might talk about how much of a whore she is when they think no one can hear them, but at the end of the day no NTR happens unless you allow it to happen, and you can always react aggressively/violently to those going after your wife.
Personally, I'm most interested in Cliohna's story/path and X'zaralt.
Settle down there big shoots. You're gonna give yourself a hemorrhoid.

Also, if you think those are miners??? You should follow the Jezera side of that plot-line in that event. :KEK:

Nice choices for best Arcs. Cilonia and X'zaratl are definitely interesting. Hopefully we will get the finale of the X'zaratl game 1 Arc soon- I am dying to see how it resolves. The intrigue is killing me.

Last edited:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I still didn't play this game , could some give me some details about what kind of NTR and if its avoidable ? thnx.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I still didn't play this game , could some give me some details about what kind of NTR and if its avoidable ? thnx.
I think NTR in this game is avoidable, and as for what kind of NTR? it the kind where both the male MC and his girl can both become cum dumpsters. though it has been a while since I played and I never explored the NTR route to far so my perpective may be a little skewed

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
You decide what kind of NTR route you can have, the MC's Wife can become a slut with the Demon twins, a somewhat love route with the Minotaur, magical bestiality in the breeding chambers, so it really it's up to you, but has it been stated before it's completly optional and avoidable

Reactions: Alteni

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I think NTR in this game is avoidable, and as for what kind of NTR? it the kind where both the male MC and his girl can both become cum dumpsters. though it has been a while since I played and I never explored the NTR route to far so my perpective may be a little skewed
You decide what kind of NTR route you can have, the MC's Wife can become a slut with the Demon twins, a somewhat love route with the Minotaur, magical bestiality in the breeding chambers, so it really it's up to you, but has it been stated before it's completly optional and avoidable
thank you guys for the info (y)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Sadly, no BDSM this time. It's been like 80% Rowan and Alexia working out the complexities of monogamy when confronted by the presence of a nearby promiscuous elf slut.
Can I ask if there is going to be a major dom route? I started playing this because it seemed like that was going to be a thing, but it seems the bulk of the content is based around the Sub/NTR paths with much of the "Dom" stuff being closer to opportunist/cheating path than proper Dom. For example I want to use that little goblin trader and her daughter like living onaholes, but it feels more like a generic dating sim.
I get real Dom routes are tough because it is hard to control the flow, but still...

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Can I ask if there is going to be a major dom route? I started playing this because it seemed like that was going to be a thing, but it seems the bulk of the content is based around the Sub/NTR paths with much of the "Dom" stuff being closer to opportunist/cheating path than proper Dom. For example I want to use that little goblin trader and her daughter like living onaholes, but it feels more like a generic dating sim.
I get real Dom routes are tough because it is hard to control the flow, but still...
The way the game works is that while some charachters have divergent routes, most will have a general fetish set. You can choose to spend your time with a hard domme like X'z, but you can also choose to spend your time with Liurial the submisive elf. As a whole, the game is built on a rather complex power dynamic, but there will be routes where Rowan ends up in charge.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The way the game works is that while some charachters have divergent routes, most will have a general fetish set. You can choose to spend your time with a hard domme like X'z, but you can also choose to spend your time with Liurial the submisive elf. As a whole, the game is built on a rather complex power dynamic, but there will be routes where Rowan ends up in charge.
You see the problem with Doming is that you need to have actual power for it. :Kappa:
And Rowana with her power lvl can't dominate even those green halflings that pass down here for goblins. :KEK:
#the goblin substitute
I wasn't trying to push for the MC being a hardcore Dom right of the bat but in the particular case of the goblins,
The goblin trader makes great showing of being submissive to the MC right from the beginning, sure she is likely being disingenuous, manuevering for best advantage, whether she is truely submissive could/should be easily tested, The MC should be alot more assertive IMO, pushing those bounderies instead of always acting on the "underlings" cue. It is weird that the only real times he stands up and shows some balls is when he is interacting with the those who can crush him. Even the elf assistant is technically more dominant, "chosing" him rather than being chosen.
Just my two cents, looking forward to seeing how this story develops

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Each character tends to cater to a specific fetish. However there are two you can explicitly dominate, Liurial and Helenya. But this isn't a game about domination so it doesn't fit to allow you to dominate everyone. At least not yet...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Each character tends to cater to a specific fetish. However there are two you can explicitly dominate, Liurial and Helenya. But this isn't a game about domination so it doesn't fit to allow you to dominate everyone. At least not yet...
I interpreted this as an RPG, one that lets you develop your character either down Dom or Sub routes, so you say this is nothing to do with delevoping your character, just meeting different NPC who represent different fetishes. Hmm.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I interpreted this as an RPG, one that lets you develop your character either down Dom or Sub routes, so you say this is nothing to do with delevoping your character, just meeting different NPC who represent different fetishes. Hmm.
There just isn't a clear dom or sub route.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
You do get to develop your character, but it isn't focused on dom or sub paths, rather it is more focused on whether or not you become corrupted. There are characters that will give you the option to engage in sub and dom paths with them but those elements aren't the focus of the game as a whole, just the focus of those characters. The two sub characters I mentioned above are getting reworked with expanded content and there are other character that it is implied that you may have a more dominate relationship with in future acts. So there is still a decent amount to be found with in those specific characters.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes