T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Ahh- too bad about this release then.

I'll look forward to the more dominant / fighting back content you have in the works though. :cool:
Yo, this release be fire though. Cla-Min Finale, the second half of the intro rework. A Greyhide x Draith x Rowan three-way. The massive rework of the Liurial Threesome to make it one of the most dynamic scenes in the game. More Alexia fertility plot. A cool new map event.

It's stacked.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Yo, this release be fire though. Cla-Min Finale, the second half of the intro rework. A Greyhide x Draith x Rowan three-way. The massive rework of the Liurial Threesome to make it one of the most dynamic scenes in the game. More Alexia fertility plot. A cool new map event.

It's stacked.
Oh yeah. Definitely some things to look forwards to. I'm always excited about Liurial, Cla min content, and any updated Rowan X Hel art there might be.

The updates looks particularly juicy for our gay brothers! X'zaratl pitching butt-stuff. The new draith art is fantastic and I'm sure a lot of them are excited for that Greyhide x Draith x Rowan three-way. That is the first non-subby gay 3-way in the game- and the second one in the game overall. (Assuming it isn't written based on the big dick is the Dom logic- which Greyhide seems to sometimes suffer from despite the fact that he is basically mentally a sub, but instinctual a dom.)

Just you know....also looking forward to the MC's not being in sub-hell for eternity- whenever that comes.(y)

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2020
You can stop posting on our threads now.
Oh come now, I am like the most harmless resident schizo one could have in their thread. When was the last time i even posted on here ? Half a year ago or something. I am glad to see that i am living rent-free though. :p

And look i fully embraced the whole direction you guys are going for. I am legit curious about how far can Rowan go before ending it. I do not even passive-aggresively suggest you should change your narrative like the guy above

Just you know....also looking forward to the MC's not being in sub-hell for eternity- whenever that comes.(y)
Look he is clearly jabbing you guys, I on the other hand try to be brutally honest about this. You need people like me in this thread guys. The dishonest "yes-men" can make you go creatively bankrupt.

I will unironically give this game another go soon since i haven't played in ages. After i fail to capture Rastedel by day 69 because i failed to sniff Orc Ungobongos fart and consequently get cucked by everyone, I will return and write a lengthy review about it. I know you guys look forward to it as much as i do.

Also ;

I'm really sorry about taking your girlfriend like that.
Give her back Winter.

Last edited:

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Fan commissioned them from MDN and then asked us to put them in the game. We said no, for the obvious reason that we don't want to set a precedent and allow just anyone to commission content and add it without our oversight. Beyond even a discussion of if we even want scenes like that in the game, which we haven't decided on.

Regardless, those images aren't associated with us. As Sommy retouches the last of the original MDN coloured art, that fact should become even more obvious.
You can always add one scene like that or two as dreams Rowan has, that way they're both canon and not canon at the same time (with the option to not let that happen in the dream of course. Rejecting it may even lead to kicking the twin's asses and feel somehow better even if it's just a dream). I personally wouldn't like the scenes pictured in the art, so I would take the second option, but I guess it could be nice for the folks that like that to have it in the game.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Oh come now, I am like the most harmless resident schizo one could have in their thread. When was the last time i even posted on here ? Half a year ago or something. I am glad to see that i am living rent-free though. :p

And look i fully embraced the whole direction you guys are going for. I am legit curious about how far can Rowan go before ending it. I do not even passive-aggresively suggest you should change your narrative like the guy above

Look he is clearly jabbing you guys, I on the other hand try to be brutally honest about this. You need people like me in this thread guys. The dishonest "yes-men" can make you go creatively bankrupt.

I will unironically give this game another go soon since i haven't played in ages. After i fail to capture Rastedel by day 69 because i failed to sniff Orc Ungobongos fart and consequently get cucked by everyone, I will return and write a lengthy review about it. I know you guys look forward to it as much as i do.

Also ;

Give her back Winter.
Never. She's mine.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
You can always add one scene like that or two as dreams Rowan has, that way they're both canon and not canon at the same time (with the option to not let that happen in the dream of course. Rejecting it may even lead to kicking the twin's asses and feel somehow better even if it's just a dream). I personally wouldn't like the scenes pictured in the art, so I would take the second option, but I guess it could be nice for the folks that like that to have it in the game.
If someone wants to come to us and tell us ahead of time they are considering paying for art. They should take that up with Arioch. But, we'd probably say no anyway? Not my call.

However, if someone produces finished art without our input and asks us to out it in the answer will always be an unambiguous no. Just on a matter of precedent alone.

Reactions: kcj300 and Fleep

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
If someone wants to come to us and tell us ahead of time they are considering paying for art. They should take that up with Arioch. But, we'd probably say no anyway? Not my call.

However, if someone produces finished art without our input and asks us to out it in the answer will always be an unambiguous no. Just on a matter of precedent alone.
I was talking about the part of not having clear if you guys want "scenes like that", which I assumed meant scenes with both twins fucking Rowan and Alexia. I completely understand not wanting to create a precedent of getting commisions into the game.

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
I'm waiting on the scene replay mod. It is better than reading the un-encrypted text files (or just get the scene name from the text file and then run the scene directly) which I did since that was quicker than wading through the game to trigger the new scenes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'm waiting on the scene replay mod. It is better than reading the un-encrypted text files (or just get the scene name from the text file and then run the scene directly) which I did since that was quicker than wading through the game to trigger the new scenes
There is already a mod for that on the OP.

It's stacked.
*Draith likes that. :p :p

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
is this abandoned or was my timing of asking somehow just short by a week of the next release after like a year of inactivity?
Nope. Definitely abandoned. Pack it in folks.

Did you even look at the first page of the topic? The last update was in November.
The last uupdate here. but if you subscribe to us on Patreon, you too can play the latest version like the cool kids.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It messes with my mind how many people don't think to look at the patreon pages, sure you can't see everything if you aren't sub'd but usually you can see the last update and get a basic sense of any activity.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes