T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Word of god: If Alexia has slept with a twin, it impacts your success. She'll even make a line about how "We should both forgive each other's indiscretions"

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I just finished my first play through for the new update, I didn’t encounter every new scene but I think I got most of them, and here are my thoughts of what I encountered:

The new prologue update drives home how little hope Rowan has in a direct confrontation with either of the twins. Previously I had seen Jezera as a soft target, dangerous from the shadows, but easy prey in a direct fight. I have certainly been dissuaded from such notions. However, if she is this tough then Andras must be nigh invulnerable (which then goes to show how powerful Greyhide is). However, that does lead to a small inconsistency with the attack on Reave Keep. Helanya manages to get an arrow into Andras’ stomach fairly deep. Unless they have small vulnerable points and Helanya got a lucky shot and happened to find one. Hmmm… Regardless, it would be nice to get a scene showing Andras’ durability as well. WE have scenes of people penetrating Andras’ defenses, but no scenes that demonstrates just how big of a feat that is.

I also appreciate the explanation of how being crippled in a dungeon for months with inadequate food led to Rowan’s body and skills atrophying which is a good explanation as to why he doesn’t feel like he is as capable as such a mighty hero should be at the beginning of the game.

Alexia’s new fertility scene was a two parter which was a pleasant surprise. The discussion in the first half was thought provoking. It seems to me that Nasim may be implying that the clergy leadership might have some influence over Solansia’s decisions, but maybe I’m reading too much into it. At this point we don’t know how close the clergy actually is with their goddess, can the higher up actually talk to Solansia directly or are they full of shit and just say the things they want are Solania's will. Regardless I can’t wait for the artwork for the new scene cause it sounds damn hot just from the descriptions.

I enjoy the new Cla-min scenes immensely, however it does feel to me the domination options came out of nowhere. It doesn’t feel like a natural progression of the relationship up to that point. Maybe just slipping in some internal dialogue from Rowan about wanting to ‘put her in her place’ when she tries pulling fast ones on him or some such would help.
Also agreeing to impregnate Cla-min sure seems like a dangerous game to play. Sure she says she wouldn’t tell anyone, and I mostly believe her, but we’ve already seen that some of her family members have big mouths. It sure would be a shame if Alexia were to learn that you knocked Cla-min up before her…yup, would be a damn shame…

I love the new scene update with the Alexia and Liurial threesome. I don’t know what all factors are considered during the convincing stage of the dialogue, but I do think that during the “We’ve had other partners” argument if Alexia has had her own undisclosed partners (namely Sil or either twin) it should have a big positive effect on her decision. Maybe Rowan could even see a small indication. Like she starts to say something but stops herself or he gets the sense that she is hiding something but lets it go because he is trying to get himself out of the dog house at the moment.

This might be too much to ask at this stage, but Cla-min is just flush with repeatable sex scenes at this point. It would be nice if the other characters could get some repeatable scenes too.
And while I’m on the topic of castle scenes, I don’t know if such a feature is possible, but I always thought it would be nice if castle locations were highlighted when they had a new scene available. I feel like half my game time is spent checking in on each location to see if any new scenes are available or not.

Finally I don’t know if this is a problem in this update or if it has been around for awhile, but the kidnapping option for the Brothel spies doesn’t seem to be working.
Nice thoughts! More or less agree with what you said. I'd love some for that Liurial 3-some to be repeatable.

I agree that the Cla-min dom scenes could use a little more build up. The dommy Cla-min sex-scenes were less of a cognitive dissonance than they could have been though because there was good after-care and because it seemed to be something isolated to a sexual dynamic instead of a relationship dynamic. It didn't really feel like the dom scenes were to get back at Cla-min for anything- just asserting bedroom roles for sexy times. Also it wasn't formal sub/dom play- more like rough sex.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Word of god: If Alexia has slept with a twin, it impacts your success. She'll even make a line about how "We should both forgive each other's indiscretions"
Does that mean Alexia's "purity" is essentual to the MC "winning"?
I want to play a Dom path but I never cared about Alexia, I'm happy for her to be the local cum dumpster

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Does that mean Alexia's "purity" is essentual to the MC "winning"?
I want to play a Dom path but I never cared about Alexia, I'm happy for her to be the local cum dumpster
I imagine that depend entirely on how you define 'winning." But generally I don't think that is the case. You can have a very corrupt Alexia that is willing to sleep with most of the castle but is still "loyal" to Rowan in her heart (you can also have a only slightly corrupt Alexia with a few different lovers, think less cumdump more polyamorous). However if take her down either twin's NTR path then it might be different as they are actively turning her loyalty to themselves rather than Rowan and very well may use her against you in future acts, which may make it more difficult to achieve a "good end."

Reactions: BanditoMarito

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Factors that (Potentially) impact the Liurial-Alexia-Rowan Threesome:

Having refrained from sleeping with Liurial before.
Helayna Claiming/Keeping/Reconciling/Helping Escape
Greyhide Content
X'z Content
Alexia's Corrupion
Diplomacy Rolls
Choices During Event
NTR with a Twin
Deception Rolls

As you can see, having Alexia sleep with a twin will help you get the threesome easier. But, you can forgo it or Alexia's corruption entirely and invest in other methods of getting it.

Reactions: Back and monk_56

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Hey T51bwinterized , what's the goal for next update? (aprox) If you don't mind me asking. I'm guessing finishing up Cla Min, X, and Liurial, and starting the next batch of reworks? Also, when is the fae storyline rework planned? Thanks for your time.

Aenys_Faelin

May 13, 2018
It messes with my mind how many people don't think to look at the patreon pages, sure you can't see everything if you aren't sub'd but usually you can see the last update and get a basic sense of any activity.
I checked the itch.io page, my bad for assuming they'd put dev updates on that

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Hey T51bwinterized , what's the goal for next update? (aprox) If you don't mind me asking. I'm guessing finishing up Cla Min, X, and Liurial, and starting the next batch of reworks? Also, when is the fae storyline rework planned? Thanks for your time.
We're still settling on that. When we're ready to anounce our release plans we'll put it out there. Regarding the Fae, I can tell you that Hooky is chomping at the bit to work on it.

Reactions: Fleep and monk_56

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Factors that (Potentially) impact the Liurial-Alexia-Rowan Threesome:

Having refrained from sleeping with Liurial before.
Helayna Claiming/Keeping/Reconciling/Helping Escape
Greyhide Content
X'z Content
Alexia's Corrupion
Diplomacy Rolls
Choices During Event
NTR with a Twin
Deception Rolls

As you can see, having Alexia sleep with a twin will help you get the threesome easier. But, you can forgo it or Alexia's corruption entirely and invest in other methods of getting it.
Rowan: Hey, honey? How about we have a threesome with this hot elf chick I’ve been banging on the side?

>roll diplomacy: nat 20!

Alexia: God damn it.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Akunz

Aug 24, 2020
Does anyone knew how to trigger cla-min scene? or does anyone have the save file data for the new update?

Denud

Aug 30, 2020
Hey, asking to find out. I've been having a lot of game breaking bugs and issues in the steam release version of the game. I just saw that an update dropped here, do you know if any of those have been fixed?

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
The 3 just refers to major builds here. We release minor builds, which are mostly focused on adding new content, on a bi-monthly basis and have released dozens by this point.
I mean, i believe you're also on the first segment of a three act story, so by basic maths dude's not even wrong :KEK:

By the way, anything with purple chick yet or she still just the 34958398590438th character who can cuck my guy?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes