Oct 3, 2019
Just out of curiosity, are the NTR scenes netorare or netorase? Or both?

And yes, I did try searching through the posts... there's like 50 pages under an "NTR" search for this thread, hoping someone can spare me a long search :)

Oct 3, 2019
It's mostly about the protag's wife fucking other people.
There is a consensual cuckquean as a major charachter? Does that count?
Allow me to clarify, when the MC wife fucks other guys, is he aware of/okay with/into it (netorase)? Or is he unaware/would not be okay with it if he found out (netorare)? :)

Personally a fan of netorare over netorase, hence my curiosity

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mommysboiii

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
The first time I knew about this game was when I saw a collection of the CGs on a different site. It thought back then it was more like a Artists collection but after some years later I found this game here and wanted to try it out but some tags and contend discouraged me from doing it.
After another time I saw that the CGs got updated so I checked them out and to my supprise the scenes with Gay/Futa/NTR/Girl-bangs-other-dude(s) etc got more and more. So I ignored it for another while and thought not to even try it, because it seems it wasnt just my type of game I could enjoy.

But two days ago in a discord this game came up in our conversation and the conclusion was that at least I should give a try and play to a specific part of the game and see it for myself.
I played "both"(?) versions but didnt finished them both completely. The where "MC" has his own way with the girls + Alexia didnt cheat and MC didnt became a cuck, and the more "Fucked up (original/how it is supposed to be)(?) version.
After the prolog you get a content warning if you want to see NTR scenes or not.

A warning, if you want to play it like I did first as the MC banging different girls only (without Gay/Futa/NTR content...well, its kinda possible but the content is lacking, at least from my playthrough. From Sex scenes and "story" wise.
From banging your Wife Alexia and depending on your desciscions you also get some short fun with some small variation of other chicks.
-Didnt get the contend to rescue the Girl from the Orcs
-Didnt get the contend of the Dryder Contend(Female of course :BootyTime:)
-Didnt get the contend to bang the Demon chick but thats probably my fault because I tried not to yield to her at the most I could (Because of fear I could slip into some unwanted scenes)

If you however dont mind that, and you go more for the (original)(?) version, then you not only get more scenes but also IMO a story line which make to some point more sense with this type of setting.
I dont really know how this whole path system works in this game but since it has multiple protagonists, and in my eyes Alexia seems to be "the" MC in this despite playing the male, you are more of a observer then playing "a" MC and decide which scenes you will allow or not.
In some situations you cant play how you want because its game over. At this point no unpleasant forced sex scenes are showed in your throat but when I played the other version I couldnt help myself feeling that despite the scene ended right before they had sex, that they still did it off-screen.
According to the dev. if its not shown it didnt happend. Still, some small dialog changes here and there would make it better and put people like myself at ease.

At this point I had enough since the game is a sandbox(a rather good one indeed (y)) where you roam the map, gets into random encounters on specific tiles and prolong the story with some also rewarding or leading into sex scenes.

So loaded back at the save where I could try the NTR route out where the shit hits the fan with Alexia cheating, NTR, Gay content aviable and despite me not being a fan of this at all, I think this version makes more sense of the setting of the game and offers more.
But dont quote me on this, Im probably wrong here and the "No NTR etc" version has his own story line.
Because when I checked the CGs on the site, the girls (most of them) who get to bang the antagonist and different guys, also seems to have at least one sex scene with the MC only. Dont know if still after the NTR or not.

In all not bad but its seems im not a fan either of it, at least for now. Mostly the lack of "normal" sex scene is lacking for my taste.
I liked the sandbox/roaming type of game. And it seems if you really dont like NTR and similar stuff, you can avoid it. So if you dont want it you wont see it but I will recommend to save often or at least check the walktrough out if you dont want to risk it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod
by MonkOne
Features:
  • Add all scenes in Walkthrough file to scenes replay.
  • Option to filterout NTR and/or gay scenes in scenes replay.
Download:
  • Attachment
Install:
  • Extract downloaded archive into game folder(where executable file is).
Changelog:
Version 0303M:
  • Update to game version 0.3.03. All new scenes with cg and new cgs added to replay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview View attachment 1144925
HEfZ.gif

Reactions: Shovi and M1ad

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Allow me to clarify, when the MC wife fucks other guys, is he aware of/okay with/into it (netorase)? Or is he unaware/would not be okay with it if he found out (netorare)? :)

Personally a fan of netorare over netorase, hence my curiosity
Most if not all of it falls under netorare, not netorase. Rowan is generally aware that the Twins want to have sex with his wife, but isn't aware of any specifics and I think at best views it as something that he doesn't have any real power to prevent. (Note for others reading this: Not to be confused with the player not having the power to prevent it.)

I suppose Greyhide content might fall under netorase? But while I haven't done that content myself, from the outside it seems like that content is more of an open relationship deal with someone they both like (potentially sexually for both of them) than it is Rowan getting off on Alexia having sex with someone else. Hopefully someone who's played that content can give a bit more info there.

The one explicit incident of someone being aware and into it is a female character who gets off on Rowan having sex with other women in front of her. But said character isn't a protagonist, so it isn't technically netorase.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Most if not all of it falls under netorare, not netorase. Rowan is generally aware that the Twins want to have sex with his wife, but isn't aware of any specifics and I think at best views it as something that he doesn't have any real power to prevent. (Note for others reading this: Not to be confused with the player not having the power to prevent it.)

I suppose Greyhide content might fall under netorase? But while I haven't done that content myself, from the outside it seems like that content is more of an open relationship deal with someone they both like (potentially sexually for both of them) than it is Rowan getting off on Alexia having sex with someone else. Hopefully someone who's played that content can give a bit more info there.

The one explicit incident of someone being aware and into it is a female character who gets off on Rowan having sex with other women in front of her. But said character isn't a protagonist, so it isn't technically netorase.
Netorare: 95% of the NTR content in the game is Netorare.

The majority of the netorare content is Alexia x Twins from Rowan's PoV.

Maybe Rowan x Hel or Delane from Alexia's POV? Delane seemed to be kinda set up to be a romantic competitor for Alexia, but Delane was sort of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- so I'm not sure.

If you sub to Cilonia this might also lead to netorare from Alexia's PoV- Cilonia seems.... very possessive.

Maybe the Twins x Rowan NPC arcs will have a Netorare pathing when they are written as well. Currently Rowan x Twins is a cheating vibe instead of a Netorare vibe.

Netorase: 2 scenes, 4 if you are being generous with classification

Greyhide): I haven't played the GH route in full- but there are two scenes that you could call Netorase amongst them. 1 for each of the MCs POV. Everything else in the Greyhide arc is just open relationship, poly relationship, or cheating. (Though a bunch of the events are still kinda written to reflect the Netorare framework they originally had)

Helanya): If we count a NPC cuck-queening for the PC as netorase Helanya has two scenes for it. (One with Liurial and one with a Castle Maid).

Looking forward to more when Winter works on the arc later. Cla-Min + Mini x Rowan x Hel would be delicious.

Netori: Maybe later?

Shaya): You could argue that one side of this route is headed for Netori. Won't find out until act 2.

Other potential Netori targets that would be fun):

~Alexia steals Mary from Jezera
~The MCs steal Zharia from Andras
~The MCs steal Indarah from Jak

Last edited:

Ano85

May 21, 2018
Draith: "So who's the better lover?"

Greyhide: explains the complex cluster of emotions he feels when he's with Rowan in a very thought out way

Greyhide: "And that's why Rowan is the better lover"

Draith: "Okay, what about you Rowan?"

Rowan: "Umm... umm... minotaur dick bigg"

Is this going to be a plot point later? Rowan's side of this relationship is so shallow. Like, damn, Greyhide is more devoted to him than his own wife. Greyhide even asks for permission just to get a BJ from Draith.

Damn it Rowan, you got your hands on the perfect muscle sub and you're still stuck on that dick mentally when there's an entire body to appreciate.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
If your straight and dont want to see the gay shit or even the futa shit then I can understand wanting to skip/avoid it as its not the main content anyway but if you tryna skip any of the other sex content even if its not your particular fetish why even bother playing the game? This is a pretty dark game so if your looking for vanilla this is probably not the game for you. Most of it is cheating and sharing and femdom type content so if that stuff offends you then dont even bother.

Reactions: KingK9089
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes