Jul 28, 2020
Can I ask if there is going to be a major dom route?
Okay here is the thing. This should have been a sticky post on first page but yeah. So basically first thing you should remember regarding Seeds of Chaos is that....

Rowan is a cuck.

Ugh i know, i know it's terrible.

It is just that Rowan will always be a cuck is all.

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Oh lord i am so sorry it is just AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA
Rowan and major dom, this can't be real

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You do get to develop your character, but it isn't focused on dom or sub paths, rather it is more focused on whether or not you become corrupted. There are characters that will give you the option to engage in sub and dom paths with them but those elements aren't the focus of the game as a whole, just the focus of those characters. The two sub characters I mentioned above are getting reworked with expanded content and there are other character that it is implied that you may have a more dominate relationship with in future acts. So there is still a decent amount to be found with in those specific characters.
Yeah and generally speaking that means going down a specific path/theme, either
  1. Embrace the dark side and use/abuse those around you, or
  2. Embrace your inner slut and be used/abused by your new masters, or
  3. Heroically resist for as long as you can, (I wonder if anyone ever chooses this)
Subs and Doms tend to be mutually exclusive with maybe the exception of submitting to a God/Overlord figure. Having a system where you are forced to be both doesn't make alot of sense to me (obviously I'm not including the Demon overlords in this), but someone embracing the darkside (1), as I envisage it anyway, wouldn't be passive/submissive with a Bar maid, a librarian, a trader (who presents as submissive), a bunch of characters who are supposed to be serving the MC.

Like my earlier post this is just my two cents, I'm not trying to complain, get into an argument here or make any demands, just confused by this approach. It feels like maybe the primary influence is focused on the MC being submissive, while more dominant options are an afterthought.

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

Omegaroll

May 4, 2018
Heroically resist for as long as you can, (I wonder if anyone ever chooses this.)
:Raises hand:
That being a choice is the only reason I play this tbh because I'm not one for complete downer settings. If that wasn't a thing I'd have moved on pretty fast because I'd only be here for the H and H with no "meat" to it doesn't last long for me. (Then again, I also despise both twins so I'm pretty sure I'm the 1%).

And also, I think you're being a bit biased there. I don't think there's much emphasis on Rowan being a Dom/Sub here aside from Andras (sub) and Liurial (dom, alongside Helayna if you choose that I guess).

Jul 28, 2020
I'm not trying to complain, get into an argument here or make any demands, just confused by this approach. It feels like maybe the primary influence is focused on the MC being submissive, while more dominant options are an afterthought.

>He is still going at it.

Just two more weeks and Rowan will turn the tables on twins, brother. Majordomo route is coming! Trust Winter and Rein. Praise Cucklord Arioch!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Okay here is the thing. This should have been a sticky post on first page but yeah. So basically first thing you should remember regarding Seeds of Chaos is that....

Rowan is a cuck.

Ugh i know, i know it's terrible.

It is just that Rowan will always be a cuck is all.

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Oh lord i am so sorry it is just AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA
Rowan and major dom, this can't be real

why are you sorry? That was basically the crux of my question, there is definately a feeling that the NTR is inevitable, though it hasn't happened yet in my playthrough. NTR in my opinion isn't something thats necessary bad, I tend to hate most NTR games because of the narrow spectrum of choices and failures in logic, rather that the actual act.
This game seems/seemed different in that there seems to be a certain about of reason applied to the situation.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
  3. Heroically resist for as long as you can, (I wonder if anyone ever chooses this)
Subs and Doms tend to be mutually exclusive with maybe the exception of submitting to a God/Overlord figure. Having a system where you are forced to be both doesn't make alot of sense to me (obviously I'm not including the Demon overlords in this), but someone embracing the darkside (1), as I envisage it anyway, wouldn't be passive/submissive with a Bar maid, a librarian, a trader (who presents as submissive), a bunch of characters who are supposed to be serving the MC.

Like my earlier post this is just my two cents, I'm not trying to complain, get into an argument here or make any demands, just confused by this approach. It feels like maybe the primary influence is focused on the MC being submissive, while more dominant options are an afterthought.
Keep in mind this is still Act 1 of what is planned to be a three act story. So at this point Rowan is becoming evil, or becoming subservient, or continuing to struggle to maintain his morals with out signs of hope in the future.
Think of it as the antagonist throwing a variety of temptations at you to see which ones will stick. Maybe you are interested in being a dom or a sub, maybe your into chicks with dicks, maybe you are into twinky elf boys. Instead of trying to tempt you with a bunch of steaks, they are laying out a whole buffet hoping that something will be too tempting to resist.

Personally in these types of games, tend to play the hero at first and then gradually let myself get temped into straying off the righteous path, while also trying to ride the fine line of not straying too far that I'm locked into a "bad end."

why are you sorry? That was basically the crux of my question, there is definately a feeling that the NTR is inevitable, though it hasn't happened yet in my playthrough. NTR in my opinion isn't something thats necessary bad, I tend to hate most NTR games because of the narrow spectrum of choices and failures in logic, rather that the actual act.
This game seems/seemed different in that there seems to be a certain about of reason applied to the situation.
And NTR is will continue to not happen as long as you don't actively choose it. Throughout the whole game you will find that NTR is actually quite evitable. Sure the antagonists might imply that they could take you any time they wanted, but in practice they are like sex vampires, they won't come inside if you don't invite them. ;)
But bad puns aside because it is a game about corruption, any sexual act inherently worthless if you don't do them willingly. NTR is simply one potential manifestation of a character becoming corrupted. If it was crucial to the game they wouldn't have an option to turn it off in the beginning. Personally I like leaving it on, not necessarily because I plan to go that route, but I like having the threat of it there.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021

The majority of the game's content is in cat 2 unfortunately.

I'm a big fan of cat 3 content, but it is the least developed. I also don't mind cat 1- but again there isn't much. Maybe in game two we will have more of either?

In game 1 we kinda need more narrative of Rowan / Aleixa gaining power and influence for a hope at more of these types of content- which is what the NPC arcs seem to be helping with (Though many of them also just further make the PCs broken bitches too). The plots are power accumulation for Rowan at least.... Alexia is a door-mat in the majority of her content ; but if she stays close to Rowan or learns more magic she can also learn to flex power / influence if she just puts away her door-mat mentality for like 5 seconds. (Take Rein's newest event in the Pits in example as a way Alexia can flex the proximity-power she gains by staying close to Rowan.) (We have no examples of her using magic to flex power).

I love the NPC arcs for the fact that we actually get a glimmer of hope for escaping this sub dominated vibe in the meta-plot. The more power the couple has the more they can either fight back heroically or assert their own dominance.

This new release should be very fun. The Cla-min, Liurial, prologue, and pregnancy arc stuff should all be excellent.

If you are looking for hard male-dom routes on goblin gals maybe we will get one once they dev's finish the goblin City plot line? I can see something like that developing out of that story- the Blackrock goblins were described as being huge assholes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Currently Alexia can help him by not falling victim to the advances of one of the twins, keeping a strong relationship with Rowan, and passing on information to him when she finds it. There's not a lot, but there are definitely options for Rowan and Alexia to work together towards their own ends.

• Sad
Reactions: Back and monk_56

here_for_a_friend

Sep 10, 2019
Hi ! I didn't play the game for a long time. I have my v0.2.60 save that I'd like to continue playing. Is there a way to load it in the last version ?

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
I found these images online, but I never managed to get them while playing the game
How can I get them? Or are they even in the game?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As I understand it, those are not patreon content, in fact, but art commissioned by a fan. Aside from the fact that it was made by one of the artists working on the game, it is in no way associated with the devs.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
...I feel like i was able to take Rastedel on an earlier build but now the progress stops at telling Jezera about her long distance friend which means game over in-bound i got one of the orc camp endings before visiting Rastedel.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017

>He is still going at it.

Just two more weeks and Rowan will turn the tables on twins, brother. Majordomo route is coming! Trust Winter and Rein. Praise Cucklord Arioch!
Look, dude. I'm really sorry about taking your girlfriend like that. You can stop posting on our threads now. She's not coming back. She doesn't want you anymore.

The NTR isn't inevitable. He's just memeing. A player's choices can allow it to happen or stop it.

The majority of the game's content is in cat 2 unfortunately.

I'm a big fan of cat 3 content, but it is the least developed. I also don't mind cat 1- but again there isn't much. Maybe in game two we will have more of either?

In game 1 we kinda need more narrative of Rowan / Aleixa gaining power and influence for a hope at more of these types of content- which is what the NPC arcs seem to be helping with (Though many of them also just further make the PCs broken bitches too). The plots are power accumulation for Rowan at least.... Alexia is a door-mat in the majority of her content ; but if she stays close to Rowan or learns more magic she can also learn to flex power / influence if she just puts away her door-mat mentality for like 5 seconds. (Take Rein's newest event in the Pits in example as a way Alexia can flex the proximity-power she gains by staying close to Rowan.) (We have no examples of her using magic to flex power).

I love the NPC arcs for the fact that we actually get a glimmer of hope for escaping this sub dominated vibe in the meta-plot. The more power the couple has the more they can either fight back heroically or assert their own dominance.

This new release should be very fun. The Cla-min, Liurial, prologue, and pregnancy arc stuff should all be excellent.

If you are looking for hard male-dom routes on goblin gals maybe we will get one once they dev's finish the goblin City plot line? I can see something like that developing out of that story- the Blackrock goblins were described as being huge assholes.
We didn't get a *ton* of it this time. But, I want to give more Domm-y players more of a chance to really get Rowan into a position where he can fight back against the twins a bit more with some of the content I'm working on.

I found these images online, but I never managed to get them while playing the game
How can I get them? Or are they even in the game?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's extra patreon content and isn't in the game
Fan commissioned them from MDN and then asked us to put them in the game. We said no, for the obvious reason that we don't want to set a precedent and allow just anyone to commission content and add it without our oversight. Beyond even a discussion of if we even want scenes like that in the game, which we haven't decided on.

Regardless, those images aren't associated with us. As Sommy retouches the last of the original MDN coloured art, that fact should become even more obvious.

kaspqz

Jun 26, 2021
Look, dude. I'm really sorry about taking your girlfriend like that. You can stop posting on our threads now. She's not coming back. She doesn't want you anymore.

The NTR isn't inevitable. He's just memeing. A player's choices can allow it to happen or stop it.

We didn't get a *ton* of it this time. But, I want to give more Domm-y players more of a chance to really get Rowan into a position where he can fight back against the twins a bit more with some of the content I'm working on.

Fan commissioned them from MDN and then asked us to put them in the game. We said no, for the obvious reason that we don't want to set a precedent and allow just anyone to commission content and add it without our oversight. Beyond even a discussion of if we even want scenes like that in the game, which we haven't decided on.

Regardless, those images aren't associated with us. As Sommy retouches the last of the original MDN coloured art, that fact should become even more obvious.
Yo, don't listen to them. Game is great and i really love NTR content with Alexia, keep it up, you and your team doing an amazing job! (Give us more NTR please :D)

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Ahh- too bad about this release then.

I'll look forward to the more dominant / fighting back content you have in the works though. :cool:

Reactions: Back
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes