Lorenh80

Dec 29, 2020
I don't think Andras is Bi, because there is no attraction towards the protagonist. (Or any other male character)he made sex whit him for others purpose. While he has demonstrated over and over again his sexual interest towards many of the female characters. For the kind of character he is, if this interest existed he certainly wouldn't keep it for himself.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I don't think Andras is Bi, because there is no attraction towards the protagonist. (Or any other male character)he made sex whit him for others purpose. While he has demonstrated over and over again his sexual interest towards many of the female characters. For the kind of character he is, if this interest existed he certainly wouldn't keep it for himself.
Are you meaning that cis-hetero patriarchal chauvinist alpha males can fuck other males for the purpose of being in the dominant role without being considered gay nor bisexual?... Definitely, those ideas of gender are doing mess in the people's mind :ROFLMAO:

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Dude chill i'm joking XD
And btw im not "complaing" im just pointing out my tough on the game... i'm not allowed to do ? and ffrom what i see my comments have starded an interesding debate about what the paople this of the sexual inclination of the characters in the game
In that case I apologize for misinterpreting your intent. As we all know tone can sometimes be difficult to pick up tone through text.

With that in mind my interpretation of Andras is that he has two sexual modes. First is "I'm horny, who is the most attractive person nearby with a soft hole?" In this mode all he really cares about is getting his rocks off and he doesn't want to work too hard for it. The second is domination mode, which of course is when he uses sex in order to assert his dominance over others.
As for how he relates to Alexia, I think his interest in her is primarily part of his attempts to dominate Rowan. Don't get me wrong I'm sure he finds her sexually attractive, but no more than any particularly attractive village girl. Alexia, apart from her connection to Rowan, simply isn't that special at this time. With a snap of his fingers he could send his orcs to raid a village and capture him a dozen of women just like her. Having sex with her is another way in which he can assert his dominance over Rowan, but he also can't just take her because they still need Rowans willing cooperation. But if he can woo her away from Rowan willingly then Andras can prove he is the "better man" and has a nasty surprise to reveal to Rowan at an appropriately devastating moment. It not that he is more into her than Rowan, rather she is a piece in his domination games against Rowan.

To jump back a moment to you initial question about meaningful relationships. Keep in mind that this isn't a game about building relationships, instead it is a game about corruption and whether you will succumb or resist. Even among the female characters there aren't many "meaningful" relationships to be found. Rowan and Alexia are the only good people in the castle (at least they are good at the start). Most of the castle's residents are evil, even the ones that are nice to you. And few that aren't outright evil are still at least indifferent towards evil. At least half of the named denizens are actively trying to control or dominate you in their own ways. So it likely isn't a great idea to form a romantic relationship with any of them. But then again...some of them are awfully tempting... :cautious:

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
So basically what you're saying is that Andras is asexual because he fucks people because he enjoys the dominance and control instead of the physical traits of his partners.

Jesus.

He's a demon who likes sex, he's not the Joker trying to manipulate Harley Quinn.

Reactions: centuryspice

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
So basically what you're saying is that Andras is asexual because he fucks people because he enjoys the dominance and control instead of the physical traits of his partners.

Jesus.

He's a demon who likes sex, he's not the Joker trying to manipulate Harley Quinn.
I'm pretty sure what he is trying to say is that Andras is strait and only has sex with men for the purpose of asserting dominance.

Reactions: centuryspice

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020

Jesus.

Andras have scenes were he demands sex relieve because he's horny... As Jynx_lucky_j state:
I'm pretty sure what he is trying to say is that Andras is strait and only has sex with men for the purpose of asserting dominance.
Because of that i wrote much before in response to Lorenh80
Are you meaning that cis-hetero patriarchal chauvinist alpha males can fuck other males for the purpose of being in the dominant role without being considered gay nor bisexual?... Definitely, those ideas of gender are doing mess in the people's mind :ROFLMAO:

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
Seems like they improved the game after all these years. Into is better and some other things as well. Andras is still lame, I might have to do his path just to get those scenes with that brown thot and Alexia, but them and his sister would be hotter.

Reactions: monk_56

perles75

May 16, 2020
I finally played the Rastedel final part [for reference, I allied with Jacques, helped Alain and seduced Juliet -I tried to go with the most male path possible, being gay] and I have questions...

Mostly, I was wondering how much leeway the player has to influence the result. I assume that the general progression can't change too much (the actions of the Baron go against a clean win and I don't think that can't be undone), but can Rowan and others be in a better or worse position at the end depending on his actions during the coup?

For example, can you avoid being injured by the crossbow, or that Alain does the stupid thing and escapes at the end, leaving you with the letter? do you need to seduce the general's daughter? can you be more successful in the eyes of the twins?
Basically, which outcomes can be changed by your choices?

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
TL/DR
The major way the plot diverges in Rastdel concerns which characters live and die, who ends up running the city, and which sections of the city are left....unmolested.

It is reasonable to think who is left in charge will have major ramifications later- they just haven't been borne out yet.
The specific outcomes of how the the battle went and the city is are very minor considerations at this point- but there is some code for it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moving to talking about how things diverge.

Last edited:

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
Probably gonna go for semi-evil Rowan that wants to overthrown twins. Which means Patricia is probably a good choice to pick because Rowan can control her directly (plus sex scenes), right? Not sure what I should do with Delane. Saving her gives sex scenes for her and Rowan, but orcs will not like you, maybe better option to give her to Ulcro who might (either himself or because Delane has influence on him) will be your ally too, or is Tarish better?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jynx_lucky_j

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
This is gut feeling more than anything, but I get the feeling that Tarish is the best choice for undermining the chaos forces in general, and Ulcro is the best choice if you want allies to help Rowan overthrow the twins and take their place.

Last edited:

perles75

May 16, 2020
TL/DR
The major way the plot diverges in Rastdel concerns which characters live and die, who ends up running the city, and which sections of the city are left....unmolested.

It is reasonable to think who is left in charge will have major ramifications later- they just haven't been borne out yet.
The specific outcomes of how the the battle went and the city is are very minor considerations at this point- but there is some code for it.

thanks, that's extra-informative! So the whole Rastedel event is not finished yet and we don't know what's still missing, or it's just that the consequences aren't coded yet because they belong to part 2?

P.S. pity Alain escapes (siding with him), I wouldn't have minded to see him under me with a leash *grin* (I lol'd when the twins give me Juliet as a "reward"... I was thinking, who cares, give me some dick or ass! :ROFLMAO:)

Reactions: Sain

perles75

May 16, 2020
This is gut feeling more than anything, but I get the feeling that Tarish is the best choice for undermining the chaos forces in general, and Ulcto is the best choice if you want allies to help Rowan overthrow the twins and take their place.
I chose Batri just because of the domination threesome scene with him and Andras, which I hope will be repeated in some form in the future :LOL:

Reactions: Jynx_lucky_j

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
TL/DR

If I got it right Patricia(serving rowan) is able to gather and save valuable asset which would serve in rebuilding and making Rastadel prosperous for most while Jacques will serve the tradesmen and make it a capitalistic hellhole, so in the long run Jacques will cause problems down the road as he's a viper waiting to strike and Patricia's won't as she is bound to serve. Not hard to see who is better, werden is the WORST choice as he represents the decadent nobilty and the worst aspects of Solanse, simply put he's an old dog who won't learn so do the best thing and kill the old fart as he won't look mercifully to you even if you do save the realm in the future he'll exile you or execute you.

Something I found in my old folder was that we are missing a character named Simone in Rastedel, Rein was eager in writing her arc.

ohh here's a treat for those new and for those who forgot

Probably gonna go for semi-evil Rowan that wants to overthrown twins. Which means Patricia is probably a good choice to pick because Rowan can control her directly (plus sex scenes), right? Not sure what I should do with Delane. Saving her gives sex scenes for her and Rowan, but orcs will not like you, maybe better option to give her to Ulcro who might (either himself or because Delane has influence on him) will be your ally too, or is Tarish better?
Do what you feel like, this is a corruption game where you can have sex with most characters and delane fate is upto you, if you fancy her take her if not there are worse fate for her in the long run her fate won't matter much but I do see her pop up later on in either Act 2 or 3 when dealing with those in the holy capital or somewhere else depending where this war takes us.

This is gut feeling more than anything, but I get the feeling that Tarish is the best choice for undermining the chaos forces in general, and Ulcto is the best choice if you want allies to help Rowan overthrow the twins and take their place.
Who becomes clan chief benefits the agenda of some specific people like

1)Ulcro = Except Rowan everyone wins majorly as Andras gets a competent orc general , Jezera gets to play diplomacy with Delane and Rowan gets a pat on his shoulder. (serving Andras, Jezera and corrupted Rowan )

2)Batri =Andras gets to pillage and rape with a larger army (serving Andras)

3)Tarish = Jezera mostly as she gets someone who sees eye to eye with her (serving Jezera)

4)Tarish(delane escaped) = the orcish army is not fully united and tarish has a weak handle on the remaining tribe while Rowan could possibly have Delane help him later but this comes at the cost of raising suspicion with the twins and tarish. I see this benefit Rowan in weakening them as much as he could (Serving Rowan)

I don't see Tarish undermining chaos far from it she's a kniving fox and better to have her close as she's like Jezera not impusive but inexperienced with war like Ulcro. Ulcro could be an ally but what if he's not and Delane manipulates him for power as well ?

The game has 3 routes from what I gather those being

i)Path of servitude

ii)Path of Heroism

iii)Path of Conquest

and we can speculate which actions best serve which route, while I see Ulcro possibly worth turning as a likely ally I'd rather not take the chance plus I like Delane(she's in my top 5 ) so I'm biased XD.

Last edited:

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Even in a scenario where Delane doesn’t escape, Tarish seems like the weakest leader candidate with the least respect. She may be a manipulator, but she’s hardly a master of the craft, so without direct support from Rowan or the twins, it does feel like she’s the leader under whom the main body of the orc army is most likely to mutiny.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Even in a scenario where Delane doesn’t escape, Tarish seems like the weakest leader candidate with the least respect. She may be a manipulator, but she’s hardly a master of the craft, so without direct support from Rowan or the twins, it does feel like she’s the leader under whom the main body of the orc army is most likely to mutiny.
yes I see your point but that's if the authors want to revisit orcs again or someting, but she only needs to keep those lug heads occupied with sex slaves and battles which Jezeera is willing to help aid in which can only go so far till her faults show up like you say but the matter stands the army is united in her grasp and the sacking of Raestedel or the prospect of plundering will energize the army to fall in line for a while if not broken early and after having a taste of things to come(sacking and plundering Raestedel) there is no going back as they will die for that glory.

Ulcro had experience and skills to back up his claims while Batri had prospective(though it'll be short lived ٩(^ᴗ^)۶ ) but Tarish is something new she represents orcs who bring change from their old ways of mindless slaughter to calculated slaughter, and should under her grip the whole tribe remain and start experiencing victory they'll change along with her slowly as she vets her loyal ones and sends the others to die off, it'll be a mater of time till the whole army starts to change and that's if the writers decide to go that route, as I see the Dark elves as the next army we'll try to recruit in Act 2.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Tarish is also the leader who is easiest to manipulate since she needs extra leverage to stay in power; and would have no way to be in power under normal orcish tribal considerations. That leverage can be exploited by either the twins or Rowan.

Also- I don't know why everyone assumes a "stronger" orc tribe will necessarily be better. I could see many potential plot iterations where a weaker orc tribe (saved Elenore route) would benefit Rowan.

It all comes down to future considerations that are speculative at best.

Since the plot is usually somewhat predictably in disfavor of non-corrupt actions though I'd guess saving Delane will just result in the MC getting proverbially punched in the dick at some point. Maybe the battle in the next release; if it is finished.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes