Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
I was hoping for X and Liurial to get finished with this update. The moment to finally be able to play the completed Arc 1 fades away in the far distance again. I feel like it won't even be next year at this point.

Reactions: LoneVoyage

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I was hoping for X and Liurial to get finished with this update. The moment to finally be able to play the completed Arc 1 fades away in the far distance again. I feel like it won't even be next year at this point.
I cant wait till they have to spend 5 updates making solely on Jez and Rowan with how far its behind. Arc 1 isnt going to be done ever lol. On another note I finally got around to playing some of this again, and the intro is so much better then what I remember it being.

Last edited:

chris300

Aug 10, 2017
it's always kind of a pain to look for the new events on console, most have little description and i don't remember which event is which.

stoneeater

Jun 29, 2017
When I saw those two, I said: *borat voice* I LIKE!!!!!

does anyone know if these new Alexia scenes have CG in the new update or not?
As far as I can tell, devs of this game usually make new scenes without CGs and add CG for scenes from previous update, so CGs "lag" 1 update behind. There are a lot of exceptions to this, but commonly it seems to go like this.

lamebrain

Nov 27, 2020
As far as I can tell, devs of this game usually make new scenes without CGs and add CG for scenes from previous update, so CGs "lag" 1 update behind. There are a lot of exceptions to this, but commonly it seems to go like this.
Yeah, that seems to be the general trend but there are usually one or two exceptions per update... Was hoping the Alexia NTR would be one of them.

perles75

May 16, 2020
when they say "NTR path" or NTR events, does it mean just Alexia scenes or it can be Rowan too? (obviously not for the job events, as that's just Alexia)

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
when they say "NTR path" or NTR events, does it mean just Alexia scenes or it can be Rowan too? (obviously not for the job events, as that's just Alexia)
As for now, all of the NTR evens are from Alexia's POV. Both Andras/Jezera NTR paths focus on her character development while keeping Rowan's role to a minimum.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
As for now, all of the NTR evens are from Alexia's POV. Both Andras/Jezera NTR paths focus on her character development while keeping Rowan's role to a minimum.
As Aykarin says for right now the twins's NTR events are for Alexia only. But they are currently in the planning stages for Rowan fucused NTR paths for each of the twins as well, so expect to start seeing those soon.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I honestly can't conceptualize Andras actually being able to dick Rowan well enough to NTR him. Her personality just seems too toxic for the required emotional attachment and I can't imagine Rowan would ever actually become so debased as to prefer Andras over his own wife. But then again I'm not the one writing it so it's not my job to come up with it. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Nelari and monk_56

Nazgul115

May 15, 2018
I honestly can't conceptualize Andras actually being able to dick Rowan well enough to NTR him. Her personality just seems too toxic for the required emotional attachment and I can't imagine Rowan would ever actually become so debased as to prefer Andras over his own wife. But then again I'm not the one writing it so it's not my job to come up with it. :p
I can see Jezera and Cihonna NTR but not Andras, if something that guy is the first on Rowans hit list.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nelari and monk_56

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
I can see Jezera and Cihonna NTR but not Andras, if something that guy is the first on Rowans hit list.
While I agree, I have to admit that might just be because I am 0% interested in a Dom-Daddy, mostly just because I'm not interested in gay sex. I am however at least somewhat interested in a Dom-Mommy so I can understand how Jezera could NTR Rowan. However, there is no reason to believe that Jezera's pussy is inherently better than Andras' dick beyond my own preferences. If anything the lore suggests they are both quite skilled with their own equipment. Maybe if I was into gay dom and not really interested in straight sex my feelings would be reversed. Maybe I wouldn't be able to imagine that Jezera's pussy could possibly be good enough to make Rowan want to stick his dick in that crazy manipulative bitch.

While the Rowan x Andras stuff isn't for me, I do know that there a definitely some people that are here for it, so I'm a least happy they getting more of what they want.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Part of what makes NTR work is a certain level of animosity between the people involved that eventually breaks down into something else, but Andras is, well, he's a toxic piece of shit and Rowan is consistently portrayed as someone far too competent to fall for that shit. In general Rowan is not the type of fall victim to NTR. Cheating? Sure, but even though all NTR is cheating not all cheating is NTR. Even at his weakest moments Rowan is alert and aware of himself, it would have to be one hell of a fall from grace for him to submit to that BRD, or that TPV for that matter. I honestly don't think an NTR storyline makes any sort of logical sense for Rowan no matter who the partner is simply because it represents a level of weakness that Rowan has not shown at any point in the game so far. While I have absolutely no interest in the storyline or the scenes, because I'm just not into gay content, I am interested in seeing how it's done as I just don't view it as possible.

Again, though, it's a good thing I'm not writing it as if I was the one writing it then it would end with Rowan revealing he was lying the entire time as he decapitates Andras post coitus... and that wouldn't be NTR.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm scratching my chin thinking about this. It makes more sense to me to have Jezera be the partner who tries to take Rowan away from Alexia in an NTR storyline. But do I feel that way because it makes more sense for the characters or is it because of heteronormativity? I'm unsure. I've nothing against Rowan's gay scenes per se. His door seems to easily swing both ways if the player wishes it. It is just that Andreas doesn't seem to have any kind of chemistry in play with Rowan in their scenes together. The relationship with both twins is equally antagonistic, but Jezera is the only one who acts like she wants anything from him. Andreas doesn't even seem to enjoy the sex, whereas Jezera always does with both Rowan and Alexia. She enjoys the game of seduction and manipulation. Andreas just comes then goes. Not to say that the storyline wouldn't work, but more groundwork would have to be laid. There has been a lot of groundwork in Alexia's storyline with Andreas with his motivations and methodology laid out very distinctly. With Rowan, it's just "Suck my dick. No? Well, then I'll visit your wife. No? Well, then I'll just fuck off." There will need to be better scenes than that.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Andreas just comes then goes. Not to say that the storyline wouldn't work, but more groundwork would have to be laid. There has been a lot of groundwork in Alexia's storyline with Andreas with his motivations and methodology laid out very distinctly. With Rowan, it's just "Suck my dick. No? Well, then I'll visit your wife. No? Well, then I'll just fuck off." There will need to be better scenes than that.
I feel like that as well but for me Andreas to be his evil self needs to follow through on his threat to visit Alexia and corrupt her. He needs to be truly evil whatever.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes